Jump to content

EXCELLENT ARTICLE ABOUT WHY THE THIRD WORLD WAS BETTER WITH EUROPEANS IN CONTROL


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The belief is that humans are superior to other mammals because humans have a soul.

A great ape is alive, just as a human is alive, but a great ape acts instinctively, he cannot sin, if he rips your head off, that is because of his soulless animal nature. If a human rips the head off another human, that is a sin because the human is special because he has a soul.

 

The issue is NOT that life begins at conception. The issue is that somewhere between the moment where the egg and the sperm join and birth, a human zygote gets a soul and becomes human. It is impossible to deny that humans are not animals and that for much of the maturation process, a great ape zygote and a human zygote are almost entirely identical.

 

So, when is it that the soul is installed?  If there is a miscarriage after that point, does the soul simply die, or does God simply save it for the next opportunity to reinstall it?

 

Let's assume, for convenience sake that the soul is installed at the moment of birth. It this is the case, then an abortion does not kill an actual human being, it simply prevents an animal thing from becoming a human being.

 

Rather than focus on the real event, the forced birthers want to focus on when a fetus feels pain or when its heart starts beating, because God has refused to inform us of when the soul is installed. Why is that? and  the Forced Birthers say FIE on you for bringing God into this! God does what He does and you may not question him, because He's GOD and  so therefore this must remain a mystery because GOD thinks that is best and we may not question his motives.

Speaking of great apes:  How is your mother doing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I confess that part of me is envious of the way Deplorable minds can be soothed by any comic-book version of History swallowed by feebs who worked kinda hard to avoid learning any of that boring Histo

Ok, fair enough.

TBWHT and I have had substantive discussion in the past. BigTex/Mirabeau... I gave him a chance and he stumbled out of the gate and never recovered. When shown data that did not support his simplistic

Just now, Mirabeau said:

Not so fast, Ickyboy!

 

You have NOT answered the questions Mirabeau posed to you.

 

Why?

 

(Watch this, folks!)

Because I don't respond to questions from self-absorbed, narcissistic, attention whoring,  illeists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Speaking of great apes:  How is your mother doing?

Speaking of mothers...how's that fucking your mother going for ya?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

Because I don't respond to questions from self-absorbed, narcissistic, attention whoring,  illeists.

So in other words you refuse to answer yourself."i cant breath" hahahahahaha

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Amazing huh? A significant intellectual improvement would be for you to actually produce something other than calling others names. 

 

Now GFY AH!!!

I challenged you to come up with your most substantive post ever, and I'd put it up against one of mine from not long before the snivel above.  You ran like a trump.

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

You IDIOT!

 

The economies of Germany and Japan were DESTROYED by the end of WWII.  The economies of Great Britain, France, Italy, Denmark, Austria and Norway were almost as bad.

 

It did not take those people GENERATIONS to repair the damage that was done.

 

It took them about one decade.

 

That's ten years, you illiterate POS.

 

But, somehow, we're supposed to believe its going to take GENERATIONS for the negroes to recover from the "EVIL WHITE MAN?"

 

There's a reason the negroes were colonized!

 

They were PRIMITIVES WHO LIVED A STONE-AGE EXISTENCE.

 

The white man was SUPERIOR to them; socially, intellectually and economically, even though the negroes got a multiple-thousands-of-years head start on Europeans, if you believe Leakey et al.

 

In short, the negroes COULD NOT COMPETE WITH THE WHITE MAN THEN, AND THE SAME IS TRUE TODAY!

 

There's a reason for that.

 

It's called "IQ."

 

Negroes, on average, possess the LOWEST IQ - BY FAR - of ANY RACE OF MANKIND.

 

That is true in Liberia.

 

That is true in Burundi.

 

That is true in Chicago.

 

That is true in Baltimore.

 

Why is that the case?

 

Because IQ is OVERWHELMINGLY INFLUENCED by something.

 

That "something" is a word that starts with "gen" and ends with "etics."

 

So, barring some way to magically alter the genetic makeup of the negro, here's what the future looks like:

 

100 years from now the negro shall still be inferior to the white man in terms of intellect, industriousness and social standing.

 

Likewise, 500 years from now.

 

Likewise, 1,000 years from now.

 

FACTS ARE FACTS!

 

 

 

Do you really think double spacing between each of your semi-literate droolings makes your pile of empty dumbassery more impressive?  Again, in contrast to your proud ignorance of History (Never heard of the Marshall Plan, have you?) and empty bleatings, I gave you links to quality studies.  Do you really believe that if white people wanted someone to be the spokesmodel for white superiority we would pick a poorly educated, impotent sissy like you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Do you really think double spacing between each of your semi-literate droolings makes your pile of empty dumbassery more impressive?  Again, in contrast to your proud ignorance of History (Never heard of the Marshall Plan, have you?) and empty bleatings, I gave you links to quality studies.  Do you really believe that if white people wanted someone to be the spokesmodel for white superiority we would pick a poorly educated, impotent sissy like you?

 

What don't you understand...?

 

d3c3287406efce44050127aa852deeed--affirm

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Devil said:

 

What don't you understand...?

 

d3c3287406efce44050127aa852deeed--affirm

Among other things, I don't understand why poorly educated boobs who aren't very smart to begin with believe that squealing cowardly bigotry anonymously in cyberspace that they would never dare whisper aloud in real life is a demonstration of anything other than the inferiority of their race.  I do understand why someone of your glaring inadequacies would want desperately to blame some other group for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Among other things, I don't understand why poorly educated boobs who aren't very smart to begin with believe that squealing cowardly bigotry anonymously in cyberspace that they would never dare whisper aloud in real life is a demonstration of anything other than the inferiority of their race.  I do understand why someone of your glaring inadequacies would want desperately to blame some other group for them.

 

So you feel Civilization... is a genetic human gift?

 

Prove it.

 

NYC+Crime+Statistics+AR+2015+NOV+lge.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

So you feel Civilization... is a genetic human gift?

 

Prove it.

 

I feel Civilization was based on some Arab woman long ago noticing that seeds that fell from grinding grew up to be new plants, and this created the agricultural revolution that led to civilization.  'Course, I've studied History, while you majored in victim-wannabe in an effort to find someone to blame for why you are such a loser.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I feel Civilization was based on some Arab woman long ago noticing that seeds that fell from grinding grew up to be new plants, and this created the agricultural revolution that led to civilization.  'Course, I've studied History, while you majored in victim-wannabe in an effort to find someone to blame for why you are such a loser.

 

Then explain this, loser:

 

f9yxsfveq3d01.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

that is  not true...  there is  no  way  to determine  the credibility,  Flat Earthers  were once credible

 

You're comparing NASA to ancient religious beliefs?

Seriously?

 

And yes, sorry... we are at a point in human history where there IS such a thing as credibility, and people with 4 year sociology degrees who pretend to be archaeologists do not have it.

 

+

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

the  video  I  posted is   Randall Carson, not  Hancock.

 

the   coastline  of  12,000  years ago, where  most of civilization would have lived is  now  under   hundreds of feet of  water

 

Hancock's name is in the TITLE OF THE VIDEO.

 

And anyways, they're basically the same fucking guy... the one who wants to get rich by being a 'renegade', as if standing out and being popular with morons somehow means you're better.  Then again, this is exactly what Trump supporters like about Trump... he's a moron who appeals to other morons who hate feeling as dumb as they are, and get angry instead of even momentarily entertaining the idea that they're being conned-- which is exactly why the con works so well on them.

 

It doesn't matter if it's underwater... if it was there, it would have been found. There would have been some shred of evidence. There is nothing-- absolutely no reason to believe what he believes, other than more ridiculous conspiracies about 'suppression by the mainstream'.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Then explain this, loser:

 

f9yxsfveq3d01.png

 

Even though it has nothing to do with development of civilization and is just more sniveling from a loser looking to blame others for what you have become?  Okay.

 

Wait, people abused and discriminated against for generations are more likely to be impoverished and imprisoned by the dominant group that is now quivering in abject fear at the prospect of having to compete on a level playing field?   I can only imagine how something so obvious must be a shock to one without a measurable IQ.  If you ask nicely, I can also help you understand why it is daylight at noon.  Keep in mind I do not have a special ed certification, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

t doesn't matter if it's underwater... if it was there, it would have been found.

 

 

 

nonsense..   it's   underwater,  hundreds of  feet...   long destroyed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

nonsense..   it's   underwater,  hundreds of  feet...   long destroyed 

 

So if there's no evidence whatsoever, why do you believe it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

why not?

 

There   is no evidence of AGW, yet you believe it?

 

There is A LOT of evidence of AGW.

 

The first piece being that we have known that CO2 absorbs and emits heat for over a century.

The second piece being that we know Co2 has caused the planet to warm in the past.

The third piece being that we know that human beings have been putting Co2 into the air.

The fourth piece being that the average global temperature has been rising since 1880, and most of that rise has been since the 1970s.

 

And if you don't give a shit about evidence in the first place, you have absolutely no business saying you care about science.

 

You'll be happy to know that the Supreme Court today made sure that taxpayer dollars will be going towards helping kids learn that evolution is a lie and that the only possible explanation for life on Earth is that a fag-hating God created it using magical powers. Congratulations on making the world a stupider place!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IkeBana said:

Because I don't respond to questions from self-absorbed, narcissistic, attention whoring,  illeists.

TRANSLATION:

 

Mirabeau made an absolute fool of IkeeBoy, and when IkeeBoy couldn't answer Mirabeau's questions, and was faced with the irrefutable FACTS presented by Mirabeau, IkeeBoy clammed up, picked up his toys, and went crying home to his mommy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Do you really think double spacing between each of your semi-literate droolings makes your pile of empty dumbassery more impressive?  Again, in contrast to your proud ignorance of History (Never heard of the Marshall Plan, have you?) and empty bleatings, I gave you links to quality studies.  Do you really believe that if white people wanted someone to be the spokesmodel for white superiority we would pick a poorly educated, impotent sissy like you?

The USA expended approximately $110 billion on the Marshall Plan.  That is in TODAY'S dollars, after adjusting for inflation.

 

The USA has expended OVER FIFTY TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY ON AMERICAN NEGROES over the past 50 years, and the American negroes constitute a MUCH SMALLER TOTAL POPULATION than the combined populations of the nations which were Marshall Plan recipients.

 

GOT IT, DUMBASS??

 

OVER FIFTY TIMES MORE, AND STILL IT HAS NOT WORKED OUT FOR THE NEGROES!

 

Can you say, "GENETICS?"

 

(Watch this, folks!)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

Even though it has nothing to do with development of civilization and is just more sniveling from a loser looking to blame others for what you have become?  Okay.

 

Wait, people abused and discriminated against for generations are more likely to be impoverished and imprisoned by the dominant group that is now quivering in abject fear at the prospect of having to compete on a level playing field?   I can only imagine how something so obvious must be a shock to one without a measurable IQ.  If you ask nicely, I can also help you understand why it is daylight at noon.  Keep in mind I do not have a special ed certification, though.

Why are the crime rates just as high - and even HIGHER - in sub-Saharan nations where the populations are damned near 100% negro and there are NO WHITE PEOPLE IN POWER?

 

(Watch him try to squirm out of this one, folks!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The first piece being that we have known that CO2 absorbs and emits heat for over a century.

 

 

CO2  puts out fires...   CO2 is used as a refrigerant 

 

Our atmosphere is designed to    absorb heat,    we need to protect s from the   cold of space

 

 

13 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The second piece being that we know Co2 has caused the planet to warm in the past.

 

 

The  Sun and volcanic activity are the   only things that can heat the  Earth 

 

 

14 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The third piece being that we know that human beings have been putting Co2 into the air.

 

 

Every animal that  breathes  air  has been doing that for eons

 

14 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The fourth piece being that the average global temperature has been rising since 1880, and most of that rise has been since the 1970s.

 

 

Would you rather it be  cooling?    Do you think  global  cooling is  better?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

The USA expended approximately $110 billion on the Marshall Plan.  That is in TODAY'S dollars, after adjusting for inflation.

 

The USA has expended OVER FIFTY TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY ON AMERICAN NEGROES over the past 50 years, and the American negroes constitute a MUCH SMALLER TOTAL POPULATION than the combined populations of the nations which were Marshall Plan recipients.

 

GOT IT, DUMBASS??

 

OVER FIFTY TIMES MORE, AND STILL IT HAS NOT WORKED OUT FOR THE NEGROES!

 

Can you say, "GENETICS?"

 

(Watch this, folks!)

 

 

 

I don't know why I like you.

Yes, I know you love Texas.  So do I.     I was trying to be a little  more 'Christian-friendly', in this game.

Hell, maybe you are more right than I am.    I guess you remind me of DJ Trump.......and me.

 

"My head is bloody......but unbowed.

 I am the Captain of my Fate.

 I am the Master of my Soul".

                                                                     Invictus.

                                                                     Robert Henley, 1890, England.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

I don't know why I like you.

Yes, I know you love Texas.  So do I.     I was trying to be a little  more 'Christian-friendly', in this game.

Hell, maybe you are more right than I am.    I guess you remind me of DJ Trump.......and me.

 

"My head is bloody......but unbowed.

 I am the Captain of my Fate.

 I am the Master of my Soul".

                                                                     Invictus.

                                                                     Robert Henley, 1890, England.

 

You like Mirabeau because Mirabeau deals in TRUTH and FACTS.

 

That's what drives liberal idiots (and ALL liberals are idiots) even CRAZIER!

 

Liberals have NOT been educated.  They have been INDOCTRINATED.

 

The problem liberals have with Mirabeau is best summed up in this quote from Andy Rooney:

 

"People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...