Mirabeau

EXCELLENT ARTICLE ABOUT WHY THE THIRD WORLD WAS BETTER WITH EUROPEANS IN CONTROL

23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

If you're counting things I just pay for, then I build all of those things and more with my taxes.

And you are a racist, and you don't post facts.

You are a slave to government.

Mirabeau is not.

You are ignorant due to your government indoctrination posing as education.

Mirabeau was privately educated, therefore he is more educated than you.

The proof in that is you are IGNORANT of FACTS concerning the various races of mankind.

25 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

OK, modern tree dwellers who are slaughtering white farmers. Aren't people familiar with modern farm methods needed in South Africa?  The mission of black rule in SA seems to be, kill all the white people who feed the country, cause we be smarts. And the farms were established by whites over a 300+ year period.  

Until whites arrived in SA, nothing that even resembled a farm existed. They were hunter gatherers & bug catchers who roamed the territory. Occasional cannibalism & slaughtering competing tribes, while raping & stealing.

22 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

OK, modern tree dwellers who are slaughtering white farmers. Aren't people familiar with modern farm methods needed in South Africa?  The mission of black rule in SA seems to be, kill all the white people who feed the country, cause we be smarts. And the farms were established by whites over a 300+ year period.  

You are clueless about the geography and history of South Africa.

The miracle in South Africa was that the Blacks did not raise up in masse and throw the  Boers out.

They had a Truth and Reconciliation period which prevented many massacres.

The Whites STILL have most of the assets of the RSA.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The miracle in South Africa was that the Blacks did not raise up in masse and throw the  Boers out.

Oh, many whites died; but the blacks were also busy killing each other.  That was going on for centuries before whites set foot in SA.  This piece of history is well documented. Opening Pandora’s Apartheid Box – Part 3 - Suidlanders  

Xhosas who would indiscriminately kill white women and white babies during the nine Kaffir wars. Black men are mostly cowards who are only brave when in packs. They actually seldom engage in head on confrontation with White men. When they attack it is always in groups, while people are asleep. Their preferred targets are the elderly, women and children.

A common myth amongst foreigners and South Africans alike is that they think that before the White man came to Africa, Blacks lived in peace and harmony with nature and with each other.

This harmony with nature is not entirely wrong. It is the perception of “In harmony with nature” that is misunderstood.

People want to believe that nature is pure and good and that the lion lies with the lamb, but reality is far removed from that. When one sees how hyenas tear a live animal apart, how a praying mantis bites the head off her mate after copulation how the Streptococcus bacteria can destroy human flesh, one is left with a feeling that nature can be very cruel.

Nature amongst African blacks have always been very cruel. Blacks who supposedly lived in tune with nature were regularly eaten by lions, crocodiles, bitten by snakes, stung by scorpions and their numbers controlled by insects like the mosquito (Malaria) or the Tsetse fly(sleeping sickness). Yellow fever and Cholera were other forms of nature to control the numbers of Blacks…

But it has to be said that before the white people came to Africa, the most effective way Blacks controlled their own populations were with genocidal tribal wars…and cannibalism.

Let me point out some of the psyche of the Blacks in order to try and understand his petty jealousy and envy.

Amongst the Black communities it is not allowed for individuals to show ingenuity or individualistic prosperity. The moment one Black person starts to rise a little above the others, he will be the first one to be hammered down by the community like a nail in a wooden floor. Those who do prosper are ostracised by their black tribes and it will be said of them that they are not real blacks that they are whites with a black skin…

That mentality still persists to this day, but this petty envy is accompanied with an inbred, inextinguishable, brutality that the whites of Africa came face to face with and learned about the hard way.

Ever since the white man set foot on South African soil, he has been shocked and horrified at the brutality of the blacks. No matter how much the whites wanted to believe in the “equality of man”, they were sadly confronted only with the brutality and reality of Stone Age savages.

Blacks of central Africa sold other blacks they have conquered into slavery to Arabs, other black tribes and also to whites. The moment one tribe had a bit more than the others, they would be prone to a nocturnal raid by neighbouring tribes who would kill all the men, rape the women and children, steal the cattle and incorporate the women and children into their own tribes.

39 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

To paraphrase the late, great "Dizzy" Dean, "It ain't ego if you can do it."

But, son, you are no Dizzy Dean!

Just "Dizzy" is all!

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Oh, many whites died; but the blacks were also busy killing each other.  That was going on for centuries before whites set foot in SA.  This piece of history is well documented. Opening Pandora’s Apartheid Box – Part 3 - Suidlanders  

You are  an ignorant bigot, Jimbo. I am uninterested in your warped tales of outrages in bygone times.

We all know that the US is not going to invade the RSA to  protect Boer farmers, and that the RSA will solve its own problems without your help

5 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

But, son, you are no Dizzy Dean!

Just "Dizzy" is all!

Your posts provide stark insight as to why your state has the THIRD LOWEST AVERAGE IQ of all states in the USA.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are  an ignorant bigot, Jimbo. I am uninterested in your warped tales of outrages in bygone times.

We all know that the US is not going to invade the RSA to  protect Boer farmers, and that the RSA will solve its own problems without your help

Every time I post truth, I seem to hit one of your sore spots. Speaking of bygone times, why are people so amped up over our Civil War, that ended 150 years ago? I AM CONFUSED; please enlighten me. I found the reason; and according to BLM & liberals, our "bygone times" are different"; and cannot be laid to rest. WE BE THE SCAB PICKERS & WE WILL NOT ALLOW HEALING.

25 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Until whites arrived in SA, nothing that even resembled a farm existed. They were hunter gatherers & bug catchers who roamed the territory. Occasional cannibalism & slaughtering competing tribes, while raping & stealing.

Much of what is now South Africa, Zimbabwe and Namibia was UNINHABITED prior to the white man settling it.

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Do you reside on land that used to belong to Injuns?

(Watch this, folks!)

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So killing off the white farmers & putting the country in starvation mode is what black rule considers problem solving; interesting. Well, they can always revert to the old tried & true, cannibalism.

5 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Much of what is now South Africa, Zimbabwe and Namibia was UNINHABITED prior to the white man settling it.

Except for the hunter gatherer bug catchers. Still popular. 

The Top 4 Most Widely Eaten and Highly Demanded Insects in Africa!

1. Grasshoppers, Locusts and Crickets
  2. Termites
  3. Mopane worms
  4. Palm weevil larva   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ That's where the term "Bringin Home The Mopane Worm" originated.

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

So killing off the white farmers & putting the country in starvation mode is what black rule considers problem solving; interesting. Well, they can always revert to the old tried & true, cannibalism.

Speaking of negroes:

A negro walks into a bar with a huge parrot perched on his shoulder.

The bartender, somewhat astounded, asks, "Where in the hell did you get that thing?"

The parrot responds, "In Africa!  There's MILLIONS of them!"

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Except for the hunter gatherer bug catchers. Still popular. 

The Top 4 Most Widely Eaten and Highly Demanded Insects in Africa!

1. Grasshoppers, Locusts and Crickets
  2. Termites
  3. Mopane worms
  4. Palm weevil larva

The Top 4 Most Widely Consumed and Highly Demanded Substances in every American ghetto:

1.  Cocaine

2.  Methamphetamine

3.  Heroin

4.  Fentanyl

56 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Your posts provide stark insight as to why your state has the THIRD LOWEST AVERAGE IQ of all states in the USA.

10 hours ago, Toldya said:

I don't think so.

I mean, don't they take thousands of years?

Nope.   They can be quick.

look up Randall Carlson

Like it or not, people will always prefer the poor rule of oneself over the good rule of another. This story has played out thousands of times across the six inhabited continents 

11 hours ago, Toldya said:

You also laugh at a long list of scientific groups and publications that accept AGW.

The largest 31 of which actually approached congress about it.

Here watch this.  It’s not man.  The forces involved are far greater than AGW believers can handle.  

On 6/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, Mirabeau said:

What are the sub-Saharan nations today that are better off (economically, culturally, educationally) than they were under the rule of the white man.

Hint:  Don't start with Southern Rhodesia.

NAME THEM!

(Watch this, folks!)

How stupid are you?  Let me count the ways ...

1.  You are such a desperate little fascist wannabe that you even fluff a flabby old brat as your strongman daddy.  So, you come from a position where having a master is perfectly acceptable.  Other people have pride, instead.

2.  Now that you have taken ten seconds to demonstrate everything you know about Africa, there are actually several sub-Saharan  countries that are doing quite well, thank you:

https://qz.com/africa/1522126/african-economies-to-watch-in-2019-and-looming-debt/

https://www.economist.com/special-report/2020/03/26/many-of-africas-economies-are-doing-well

3.  Your ignorance is compounded by not understanding how colonialism itself retarded development: https://voxeu.org/article/colonialism-and-development-Africa  Since that study includes some big words, I'll give you some historical highlights.  Your dumbassery fails to consider the effects of how the Berlin Conference drew the map of Africa in such a way that tribes and clans were split up and enemies were forced together.  This would ensure civil wars would occur.  Colonialism was also exploitive and extractive by nature, benefitting foreign masters and a few local puppets only, depriving Africans of future resources.  And, the study does not even include the effects of the US and Soviet Union promoting wars in Africa, using African countries as pawns in the Cold War.

4.  Because you are a poorly educated boob, you are unaware of Geographic Determinism and how that affected the development of both Africa and Northern and Western Europe.  It means that despite these obstacles Africa had one of the world's great libraries in Timbuktu while sewage was flowing in the streets of London, and that you don't know anything about either.

5.  Were one to make the case for white superiority, I can guarantee that we would not choose a pinhead like you for our poster boy.  The only benefit you can claim is that your klucker hood is form fitting.

3 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

How stupid are you?  Let me count the ways ...

1.  You are such a desperate little fascist wannabe that you even fluff a flabby old brat as your strongman daddy.  So, you come from a position where having a master is perfectly acceptable.  Other people have pride, instead.

2.  Now that you have taken ten seconds to demonstrate everything you know about Africa, there are actually several sub-Saharan  countries that are doing quite well, thank you:

https://qz.com/africa/1522126/african-economies-to-watch-in-2019-and-looming-debt/

https://www.economist.com/special-report/2020/03/26/many-of-africas-economies-are-doing-well

3.  Your ignorance is compounded by not understanding how colonialism itself retarded development: https://voxeu.org/article/colonialism-and-development-Africa  Since that study includes some big words, I'll give you some historical highlights.  Your dumbassery fails to consider the effects of how the Berlin Conference drew the map of Africa in such a way that tribes and clans were split up and enemies were forced together.  This would ensure civil wars would occur.  Colonialism was also exploitive and extractive by nature, benefitting foreign masters and a few local puppets only, depriving Africans of future resources.  And, the study does not even include the effects of the US and Soviet Union promoting wars in Africa, using African countries as pawns in the Cold War.

4.  Because you are a poorly educated boob, you are unaware of Geographic Determinism and how that affected the development of both Africa and Northern and Western Europe.  It means that despite these obstacles Africa had one of the world's great libraries in Timbuktu while sewage was flowing in the streets of London, and that you don't know anything about either.

5.  Were one to make the case for white superiority, I can guarantee that we would not choose a pinhead like you for our poster boy.  The only benefit you can claim is that your klucker hood is form fitting.

Translation: The BEST THING to EVER HAPPEN to sub-Saharan Africa was COLONIALISM.

GOT IT!

4 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Translation: The BEST THING to EVER HAPPEN to sub-Saharan Africa was COLONIALISM.

GOT IT!

Yeah, I can see how that is the way a moron like you would deal with all those big words.  You really thought that impotent squeak was better than just running and hiding?

Some more studies contradicting the ignorance behind your middle school diploma:

https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199687114.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780199687114-e-4

https://www.nber.org/papers/w18566.pdf

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ecoj.12595

6 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Yeah, I can see how that is the way a moron like you would deal with all those big words.  You really thought that impotent squeak was better than just running and hiding?

Some more studies contradicting the ignorance behind your middle school diploma:

https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199687114.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780199687114-e-4

https://www.nber.org/papers/w18566.pdf

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ecoj.12595

I realize that you can't help yourself but conversing with BigTex/Mirabeau (same person, different name) is about as effective as trying to run out in a rain storm and not get wet. He is a one trick pony... He hates blacks and mestizos. Nothing you say will change that. 

On 6/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, AnotherJim said:

From an old article by Fred Reed:

Permit me a revisionist view of slavery.

I suggest that blacks ought to be grateful that their faster ancestors caught their slower ancestors -- which is exactly what happened -- and sold them to the Arab slavers. American blacks would otherwise be somewhere on the Slave Coast of Africa, barefoot, illiterate, blankly ignorant, wearing loincloths, living in stick huts that would give Eeyore the willies, and shuddering with malaria. That's what Africa is: primitive, hopeless, godawful. I've been in Masai hutments, spent time in the outback of Cuando Cubango. It's not Stone Age. It's more like Stick Age. No country in Africa today comes close, or ever has, to the culture of Fifth Century Athens, 2500 years ago.

Yes, slavery was brutal and ugly. It was, however, hard on the slaves, not on today's blacks. Slavery brought our blacks into contact with a vastly superior civilization from which they benefit enormously, and without the slightest gratitude. Everything blacks enjoy in this country today -- air-conditioning, writing, automobiles, television, medicine, welfare, medicine, everything -- they enjoy only because they were brought here. Further, they have contributed almost nothing to the industrial and technological flowering that has provided the benefits they enjoy.

I begrudge them none of this. I am, however, tired of endlessly being blamed for their problems.

Among other problems with your simple mindedness, you ignore how much of the American wealth was built by African Americans, vs. the contributions from inbred feebs like you.  For example, cotton was the #1 source of wealth for America for much of the 1800s.  One could argue that wealth was less than equitably distributed.  Also, you dismiss the lingering effects of previously more overt discrimination and the advantages you've accrued from the white privilege that built.  Lastly, you ignore the effects of continuing discrimination, as you grasp at accomplishments you did not earn to defend your white privilege.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I realize that you can't help yourself but conversing with BigTex/Mirabeau (same person, different name) is about as effective as trying to run out in a rain storm and not get wet. He is a one trick pony... He hates blacks and mestizos. Nothing you say will change that. 

You assume that I am trying to persuade an easily frightened fascist-wannabe into being less of a squealing ignorant sissy, or that I am doing pro bono, special-ed work on his behalf.  Actually, I come here mostly because I find swatting Deplorable gnats to be cathartic.

3 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You assume that I am trying to persuade an easily frightened fascist-wannabe into being less of a squealing ignorant sissy, or that I am doing pro bono, special-ed work on his behalf.  Actually, I come here mostly because I find swatting Deplorable gnats to be cathartic.

If you are so dismissive of them, you put on quite the front. Lengthy, impassioned posts do not paint a picture of swatting away annoying but meaningless pests.