EXCELLENT ARTICLE ABOUT WHY THE THIRD WORLD WAS BETTER WITH EUROPEANS IN CONTROL

Just now, Toldya said:

Okay, genius, I admit it... I am dependent on technology.

I guess that means it is good.

You are also dependent upon Mirabeau and others bitchslapping you to make you come to your senses.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I confess that part of me is envious of the way Deplorable minds can be soothed by any comic-book version of History swallowed by feebs who worked kinda hard to avoid learning any of that boring Histo

Ok, fair enough.

TBWHT and I have had substantive discussion in the past. BigTex/Mirabeau... I gave him a chance and he stumbled out of the gate and never recovered. When shown data that did not support his simplistic

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

You are also dependent upon Mirabeau and others bitchslapping you to make you come to your senses.

No matter how often it turns out not to be true, you'll never stop telling yourself that.

But in case you're not sure, dependence isn't necessarily a good thing.

3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Fuckistan! S.Africa?

FAIL! 

South Africa's economy over the past twelve years has declined more than any nation on earth that is not at war.

Challenge me on that one.

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

No matter how often it turns out not to be true, you'll never stop telling yourself that.

But in case you're not sure, dependence isn't necessarily a good thing.

It is true.

You, and all other liberals are dependent on government to manage your life and support your existence.

Mirabeau is not.

That makes Mirabeau superior to you.

Facts are facts.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Google the name of any capital city in Africa and you will see photos of a downtown commercial core that is not primitive.

The exceptions would be like Mogadishu and places where recent civil wars have occurred.

You do not know shit about Africa, Jimbo.

Its part of their racist mythology to believe that!

It makes them feel superior!

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

FAIL! 

South Africa's economy over the past twelve years has declined more than any nation on earth that is not at war.

Challenge me on that one.

Nah! I'll let you have this one tiny victory to gloat over!

Your huge ego demands it!

8 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

It is true.

You, and all other liberals are dependent on government to manage your life and support your existence.

Mirabeau is not.

That makes Mirabeau superior to you.

Facts are facts.

OK I admit it, I don't build my own roads or run my own schools or libraries or fire or police departments.

I also don't train my own doctors or nurses or teachers, or run my own public transportation system.

I guess you obviously do all of this yourself... and you still have time to post racist threads like this.

Amazing.

On 6/27/2020 at 12:55 AM, 123urout said:
4 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Too late, I already posted South Africa. 

1. WARNING GRAPHIC: LEAKED Farmer photos—It's genocide

2. A White Farmer Is Killed Every Five Days in South Africa …----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And XavierOnassis says I don't know shit about Africa.

That is because all you know is what you read in the sensationalist right wing press. You have never been to any of the 56 African countries, and odds are you don't know many or perhaps any of the people who have lived there.

Looking at a photo is not the same as being any sort of expert.

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

Let's start with the current Vice President.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shaenamontanari/2016/11/10/vp-elect-mike-pence-does-not-accept-evolution-heres-why-that-matters/

And continue onto this survey that says only 43% of RWNJs actually believed it was real in 2013, down from 54% in 2009.

Can't find a current survey but the trend seems to suggest it's moving towards denial.

FT_Belief_Trends1.png

Surely you've noticed that several RWNJs on this very site have posted anti-evolution threads and that ZERO left wingers have done the same.

Regardless of how compelling evidence may be, IT IS STILL A THEORY. It's not called Evolution, it's called the Theory of Evolution. I personally believe there is something to evolution; but much deeper than the current belief, & much more complicated. Time & ( every aspect ) of pressure. Something Creationists don't take into consideration; since it was 3 or 4 days before the Sun, etc. popped up; and nothing in Genesis states the length of time a day was, before we had the Sun & could calculate a 24 hour periods. A day before the Sun could have been a few billion years. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You cannot measure the beliefs of every Christian by the opinion of a few Creationists.

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Regardless of how compelling evidence may be, IT IS STILL A THEORY. It's not called Evolution, it's called the Theory of Evolution. I personally believe there is something to evolution; but much deeper than the current belief, & much more complicated. Time & ( every aspect ) of pressure. Something Creationists don't take into consideration; since it was 3 or 4 days before the Sun, etc. popped up; and nothing in Genesis states the length of time a day was, before we had the Sun & could calculate a 24 hour periods. A day before the Sun could have been a few billion years.

The reason it's called a theory is because science isn't about truths or proofs, it's ALL about theories.

The consensus on the theory of evolution, based on all available evidence, is what makes it strong.

35 minutes ago, Toldya said:

What do you want me to say?

I believe that floods occur, and that multiple cultures have flood myths.

Every year there is always a river overflowing somewhere, a dam breaking somewhere, a tsunami somewhere. Tales about many floods over centuries merge into  one tale of a YUGE flood everywhere, which itself is contradictory.

How did Noah know the flood was over? A dove brought him an olive branch with green leaves.

After an olive tree has been under water for how long does it take to produce fresh green leaves? I;d say 20 days minimum.  Mount Ararat is 16000 feet high, but the Ark was surely not atop the highest point.

22 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Nah! I'll let you have this one tiny victory to gloat over!

Your huge ego demands it!

To paraphrase the late, great "Dizzy" Dean, "It ain't ego if you can do it."

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

The reason it's called a theory is because science isn't about truths or proofs, it's ALL about theories.

The consensus on the theory of evolution, based on all available evidence, is what makes it strong.

So the reason it's called a Theory is, because it's a Theory, correct?

12 minutes ago, Toldya said:

OK I admit it, I don't build my own roads or run my own schools or libraries or fire or police departments.

I also don't train my own doctors or nurses or teachers, or run my own public transportation system.

I guess you obviously do all of this yourself... and you still have time to post racist threads like this.

Amazing.

Actually, Mirabeau DOES build roads, on and adjacent to his properties, his family members attend private schools, he has his own well-stocked library at his office for the use of his family, friends and employees, he donates to the VOLUNTEER fire department, and he is much better armed than the police or sheriff's departments, and, accordingly, he does not need them.

So, you are CORRECT, with one GLARING EXCEPTION.

FACTS are NEVER "RACIST."

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

I don't know, these photos are pretty compelling; although they only cover people who have "died there" at the hands of primitive tree dwellers. WARNING GRAPHIC: LEAKED Farmer photos—It's genocide

There are no "primitive tree dwellers" in South Africa.

The land was taken away from the locals in the 1920's.

I hear kindly Vladimir Putin is offering free land in Russia to South African farmers.

Farmers who know modern farm methods are needed everywhere.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Heliocentrism is also a theory, but that doesn't mean there's any really serious debate about whether or not the Earth and the planets revolve around the sun.

4 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

The word THEORY  does not mean the same to a scientist as it is used in popular speech.

Usually when we say theory we mean hypothesis.

A Scientific Theory means "the best and most probably explanation we currently have", because to a scientist, nothing is 100% certain.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Heliocentrism is also a theory, but that doesn't mean there's any really serious debate about whether or not the Earth and the planets revolve around the sun.

Heliocentrism is  a disproven hypothesis, like what is called the "flat earth theory".

4 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Actually, Mirabeau DOES build roads, on and adjacent to his properties, his family members attend private schools, he has his own well-stocked library at his office for the use of his family, friends and employees, he donates to the VOLUNTEER fire department, and he is much better armed than the police or sheriff's departments, and, accordingly, he does not need them.

So, you are CORRECT, with one GLARING EXCEPTION.

FACTS are NEVER "RACIST."

If you're counting things I just pay for, then I build all of those things and more with my taxes.

And you are a racist, and you don't post facts.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

There are no "primitive tree dwellers" in South Africa.

The land was taken away from the locals in the 1920's.

I hear kindly Vladimir Putin is offering free land in Russia to South African farmers.

Farmers who know modern farm methods are needed everywhere.

OK, modern tree dwellers who are slaughtering white farmers. Aren't people familiar with modern farm methods needed in South Africa?  The mission of black rule in SA seems to be, kill all the white people who feed the country, cause we be smarts. And the farms were established by whites over a 300+ year period.  

Short read; but well researched, well written, and spot on historically accurate. The behavior of the primitives has not changed, even to this very day. Opening Pandora’s Apartheid Box – Part 3 - Suidlanders  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why these truths are ignored is beyond me. Gotta be a liberal reason. What could it be? I know, because IT'S THE TRUTH !