EXCELLENT ARTICLE ABOUT WHY THE THIRD WORLD WAS BETTER WITH EUROPEANS IN CONTROL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I confess that part of me is envious of the way Deplorable minds can be soothed by any comic-book version of History swallowed by feebs who worked kinda hard to avoid learning any of that boring Histo

Ok, fair enough.

TBWHT and I have had substantive discussion in the past. BigTex/Mirabeau... I gave him a chance and he stumbled out of the gate and never recovered. When shown data that did not support his simplistic

I confess that part of me is envious of the way Deplorable minds can be soothed by any comic-book version of History swallowed by feebs who worked kinda hard to avoid learning any of that boring History stuff in high school.  Fortunately, Rightard Media has lush pastures where the proudly ignorant can go to graze for false compensation now for what they never learned then.

OTOH, one can understand how they would believe others would also like to have a manly pampered brat doing all their thinking for them, such as it is.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Each and every negro nation that Europeans colonized is, today, MUCH, MUCH WORSE, by ANY standard, than when they were colonies run by the white man.

So.

Europeans weren't white?

10 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

I confess that part of me is envious of the way Deplorable minds can be soothed by any comic-book version of History swallowed by feebs who worked kinda hard to avoid learning any of that boring History stuff in high school.  Fortunately, Rightard Media has lush pastures where the proudly ignorant can go to graze for false compensation now for what they never learned then.

OTOH, one can understand how they would believe others would also like to have a manly pampered brat doing all their thinking for them, such as it is.

What are the sub-Saharan nations today that are better off (economically, culturally, educationally) than they were under the rule of the white man.

Hint:  Don't start with Southern Rhodesia.

NAME THEM!

(Watch this, folks!)

On 6/27/2020 at 1:15 AM, RickyTavy said:

From an old article by Fred Reed:

Permit me a revisionist view of slavery.

I suggest that blacks ought to be grateful that their faster ancestors caught their slower ancestors -- which is exactly what happened -- and sold them to the Arab slavers. American blacks would otherwise be somewhere on the Slave Coast of Africa, barefoot, illiterate, blankly ignorant, wearing loincloths, living in stick huts that would give Eeyore the willies, and shuddering with malaria. That's what Africa is: primitive, hopeless, godawful. I've been in Masai hutments, spent time in the outback of Cuando Cubango. It's not Stone Age. It's more like Stick Age. No country in Africa today comes close, or ever has, to the culture of Fifth Century Athens, 2500 years ago.

Yes, slavery was brutal and ugly. It was, however, hard on the slaves, not on today's blacks. Slavery brought our blacks into contact with a vastly superior civilization from which they benefit enormously, and without the slightest gratitude. Everything blacks enjoy in this country today -- air-conditioning, writing, automobiles, television, medicine, welfare, medicine, everything -- they enjoy only because they were brought here. Further, they have contributed almost nothing to the industrial and technological flowering that has provided the benefits they enjoy.

I begrudge them none of this. I am, however, tired of endlessly being blamed for their problems.

6 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Everything blacks enjoy in this country today -- air-conditioning, writing, automobiles, television, medicine, welfare, medicine, everything -- they enjoy only because they were brought here. Further, they have contributed almost nothing to the industrial and technological flowering that has provided the benefits they enjoy.

So you're saying that if Africans could go back in time and prevent colonization and the slave trade, they wouldn't do it?

LOL no.

Technologically advanced doesn't mean superior.

The entire PLANET is in a far more precarious situation now than it would have been if a lot of modern technologies had never existed.

Civilization will be lucky to last another 100 years.

Perhaps the 'primitive' cultures had the right idea.

35 minutes ago, Toldya said:

So you're saying that if Africans could go back in time and prevent colonization and the slave trade, they wouldn't do it?

LOL no.

Technologically advanced doesn't mean superior.

The entire PLANET is in a far more precarious situation now than it would have been if a lot of modern technologies had never existed.

Civilization will be lucky to last another 100 years.

Well, they'd have to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, since slavery has existed long before recorded history. Technology must be weighed ( pros & cons ). We are thinking animals. Just that some of us are better at it. 

Africa had the evolutionary edge. Since we come from a common ancestor, the Africans who did not leave the continent to evolve in much harsher climates should have been way ahead of the game. Climate, manpower, resources were all in their favor. What happened? The Chinese developed the compass, gunpowder, earthquake sensors, and other technologies. Steel was developed in India, and the numeral 0 was being used. Vikings learned to sail into the wind. When the descendants of those who left, came back to Africa 100s of 1,000s of years later, native Africans were still  roaming the savannahs, catching bugs to eat. Central & South American Natives, those furthest in time & distance on the evolutionary path, had become phenomenal engineers, and the incredible architecture that remains proves it. So what happened ( or didn't happen ) that kept the continent of Africa in such a primitive state?

24 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

So what happened ( or didn't happen ) that kept the continent of Africa in such a primitive state?

Google the name of any capital city in Africa and you will see photos of a downtown commercial core that is not primitive.

The exceptions would be like Mogadishu and places where recent civil wars have occurred.

You do not know shit about Africa, Jimbo.

22 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

What are the sub-Saharan nations today that are better off (economically, culturally, educationally) than they were under the rule of the white man.

Hint:  Don't start with Southern Rhodesia.

NAME THEM!

(Watch this, folks!)

Too late, I already posted South Africa. 

1. WARNING GRAPHIC: LEAKED Farmer photos—It's genocide

2. A White Farmer Is Killed Every Five Days in South Africa …----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And XavierOnassis says I don't know shit about Africa.

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

Africa had the evolutionary edge. Since we come from a common ancestor, the Africans who did not leave the continent to evolve in much harsher climates should have been way ahead of the game.

It was the harsher climates that forced the Europeans and Chinese to innovate.

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

Pinto:  “what are you majoring in?”

Brunella:  “primitive cultures”

[cuts to the band]

Otis:  “pa pa pa oooh mow mow”

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

Well, they'd have to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, since slavery has existed long before recorded history. Technology must be weighed ( pros & cons ). We are thinking animals. Just that some of us are better at it. 

I meant European colonization, the scramble for Africa and the slave trade.

Technology is the reason we are currently teetering on the brink of total annihilation... this wasn't a thing until very recently in human history.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Technology is the reason we are currently teetering on the brink of total annihilation... this wasn't a thing until very recently in human history.

Technology has saved billions of lives. 

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You support a party that denies evolution.

I do not.    This is a false claim

however, you deny that human life begins at conception, which is scientific fact.