Progressives are going to hell.

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

If blacks are going to fight for Black-Power.....then is it wrong for whites to fight for White-Power?

"What is good for the goose.........is good for the gander".

Black folk fight for equality. 

Whites have historically fought for white power in America. 

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

You support a mockery film of Jesus portrayed as a lesbian woman.  I don't.  That's the difference between you - a progressive, and me, a conservative.  Mind you, supporting something is a far cry different than agreeing that the government does not have a right to prohibit it. 

Lol. 

I never even heard about it til now. 

Conservatives are opposed to the free speech of others if it doesn’t agree with them. That is the difference. 

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Do you always follow the lead of Communist blacks when determining your own agenda?  I don't.  I don't need "white power".  Nor do I need to go around professing that "white is beautiful".  These are blackcentric ideas which I find no need to emulate.

Tribalism.

It has been going on since the dawn of time.   Wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where no one fought for his

country, his race, his politics, or his religion?   I think so.  Peace would break-out all over the globe.   But that

is not reality, is it?

If the other guys are going to fight for their tribe,

then I am going to fight for mine.        It is called defense.         Is that immoral ?

"Walk softly......and carry a big stick".

Teddy Roosevelt.

5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Lol. 

I never even heard about it til now. 

Conservatives are opposed to the free speech of others if it doesn’t agree with them. That is the difference. 

If I say "do not judge a film until you have seen it", I am NOT supporting it.

Skans thinks  no one should see it because he has judged it without seeing it.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Tribalism.

It has been going on since the dawn of time.   Wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where no one fought for his

country, his race, his politics, or his religion?   I think so.  Peace would break-out all over the globe.   But that

is not reality, is it?

If the other guys are going to fight for their tribe,

then I am going to fight for mine.        It is called defense.         Is that immoral ?

"Walk softly......and carry a big stick".

Teddy Roosevelt.

Roosevelt did not follow his advice. He did NOT walk softly.

Taipan wants to continue tribalism.

No one is actually attacking his "tribe".

Therefore, he is not defending it against attack.

He is just posturing in what he thinks is  a studly manner that makes him look foolish.

44 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is an assumption of 1/3 of the population. there is zero proof that Satan or Hell exists. The fact that people believe this is foolish.

People used to believe and many still do, that the Earth is at the center of creation.

Astronomers never believe this.

The popularity of a belief is never a proof.

While you count yourself among the 2.4% of the world population that is smart enough to believe that everything came from nothing, in spite of DNA, the second law of thermodynamics and entropy.

While fulfilled bible prophecy is enough to prove the veracity of scripture. Let alone the obvious spiritual condition of some among the 1/4 of mankind that are antichrist and must deny the whole subject of the Gospel because of their faith in Muhammad alone, that continue to kill and persecute the 1/3 of the world's population that are Christian, as they have for 1400 years.

8 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Black folk fight for equality. 

Whites have historically fought for white power in America. 

No.  You are dead wrong.

Here is why.

Everyone in this country has moved past racism...........except the Negro.

The Negro is the only one keeping racism alive.  How?    By fighting for Black-Power 24hrs./day.

It is their crutch to explain away their failures as human beings.

All the other races are blending in and living smoothing w/ each other.  But not the Negro.  He refuses

to assimilate.  He is the only one stirring up racial hate and racial trouble.   And I know why.

1.  Racial Power.

2.  Political Power.

3.  Money.   The Negro wants more money from the white tax-payer because 40 million negroes are too     

lazy and too stupid to support themselves like real men & women.

I rest my case.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Roosevelt did not follow his advice. He did NOT walk softly.

Taipan wants to continue tribalism.

No one is actually attacking his "tribe".

Therefore, he is not defending it against attack.

He is just posturing in what he thinks is  a studly manner that makes him look foolish.

Studly manner??

OK, I can live w/ that.

Now, your refusal to address the social problem of black-racism against whites is not helping the situation.

It is exacerbating the problem.  13% of the pop. don't run this rodeo.   The Nazis had a philosophical

saying....."Nip the problem in the bud".    I respect that.     Example--

You have 2 rats running around your garage.  If you don't kill them, then they will breed and take over the

garage.   Same principle here.     In this area, the Nazis look wise.....and you are the one looking weak,

foolish, and cowardly.

• Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Studly manner??

OK, I can live w/ that.

Now, your refusal to address the social problem of black-racism against whites is not helping the situation.

It is exacerbating the problem.  13% of the pop. don't run this rodeo.   The Nazis had a philosophical

saying....."Nip the problem in the bud".    I respect that.     Example--

You have 2 rats running around your garage.  If you don't kill them, then they will breed and take over the

garage.   Same principle here.     In this area, the Nazis look wise.....and you are the one looking weak,

foolish, and cowardly.

We had a choice back then, kill them all, or die.  We chose die.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Conservatives often will oppose what others say, and we do it loudly and boldly.  However we are against government interference with freedom of anyone's right to verbally express themselves. 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Skans thinks  no one should see it because he has judged it without seeing it.

That's right.  I have judged it on what little I know about it.  All I need to know that a lesbian woman is portraying Jesus.  And, yes, I will boldly tell others not to see it.  What of it?

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Jesus is not a progressive, a Communist or a capitalist or a libertarian.

Ideologies of this century are totally alien to those of Jesus' time.

He is most definitely anti-satan. Which means you progressives are going to hell because you are Satan's direct offspring.  

17 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Hmmm... but hell is not a verifiable place or construct. In short, the OP does not like them and that is a verifiable fact. 

This is likely true but emotions are not intersubjectively verifiable, so not a fact only your subjective opinion.

53 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Vegas has explicitly stated how he does not like liberals/progressives

Not  dispositive, he could have been untruthful.

Unless you can know his mind, read his mind, then at best you can do is offer a subjective opinion as to his thoughts.

It is a fact that he has offered such statements,

It is not a fact, only a subjective opinion, that those statements are truthful.

I think it highly likely that your are correct and that he does not like leftists, but no one can know this as an objective fact except for Vegas unless you are claiming some mind reading ability.

2 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Not  dispositive, he could have been untruthful.

Unless you can know his mind, read his mind, then at best you can do is offer a subjective opinion as to his thoughts.

It is a fact that he has offered such statements,

It is not a fact, only a subjective opinion, that those statements are truthful.

One can only judge/ascertain someone on an internet forum. Vegas is remarkably consistent in his scathing dislike...much of which is done in unsolicited fashion. That is hard to do if one is a fraud. 

However,  it is my point that "he has offered such statement". A simple search shows this. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

One can only judge/ascertain someone on an internet forum. Vegas is remarkably consistent in his scathing dislike...much of which is done in unsolicited fashion. That is hard to do if one is a fraud. 

BLM is consistently maintaining the false  predicate of systemic racism in policing without any data to support this view.  I think many BLM people actually believe this to be true, but it is not objective reality.  This is but one example, but lots of people have no problem at all consistently maintaining a falsehood.

6 minutes ago, RHanson said:

BLM is consistently maintaining the false  predicate of systemic racism in policing without any data to support this view.  I think many BLM people actually believe this to be true, but it is not objective reality.  This is but one example, but lots of people have no problem at all consistently maintaining a falsehood.

It is an objective fact that he has offered these statements in explicit and remarkably consistent fashion. He could be a fraud but not likely. 

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Conservatives often will oppose what others say, and we do it loudly and boldly.  However we are against government interference with freedom of anyone's right to verbally express themselves. 

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

No.  You are dead wrong.

Here is why.

Everyone in this country has moved past racism...........except the Negro.

The Negro is the only one keeping racism alive.  How?    By fighting for Black-Power 24hrs./day.

It is their crutch to explain away their failures as human beings.

All the other races are blending in and living smoothing w/ each other.  But not the Negro.  He refuses

to assimilate.  He is the only one stirring up racial hate and racial trouble.   And I know why.

1.  Racial Power.

2.  Political Power.

3.  Money.   The Negro wants more money from the white tax-payer because 40 million negroes are too     

lazy and too stupid to support themselves like real men & women.

I rest my case.

Nope. You are wrong. 

3 hours ago, freeman said:

While you count yourself among the 2.4% of the world population that is smart enough to believe that everything came from nothing, in spite of DNA, the second law of thermodynamics and entropy.

While fulfilled bible prophecy is enough to prove the veracity of scripture. Let alone the obvious spiritual condition of some among the 1/4 of mankind that are antichrist and must deny the whole subject of the Gospel because of their faith in Muhammad alone, that continue to kill and persecute the 1/3 of the world's population that are Christian, as they have for 1400 years.

If nothing can come from nothing then where did God come from?  Is there some kind of super god?  

What prophecies have been fulfilled from scripture?

Some of Nostradamus’ prophecies have been fulfilled. Should we refer to him as a prophet or a god?

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

If nothing can come from nothing then where did God come from?  Is there some kind of super god?  

What prophecies have been fulfilled from scripture?

Some of Nostradamus’ prophecies have been fulfilled. Should we refer to him as a prophet or a god?

Your personal ignorance of the beginning neither necessitates  nor refutes the existence of a creative God.

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Nope. You are wrong. 

Wow.

What a great rebuttal !!

Let me guess.    You were the Affirmative Action Negro and the Captain of the Harvard Debate Team back in '85.

And all of the whites, Asians, and Jews bowed their heads......to keep from laughing at you.

Is that called.........."Black Privilege"?    It looks to me like it is.      

Have a nice day............(loser).................😎