Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Progressives are going to hell.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Hmmm... but hell is not a verifiable place or construct. In short, the OP does not like them and that is a verifiable fact. 

You'll see. Progressives are Satan's children. When they return to hell, Satan will be using them as toys for the grossest sexual theater known to mankind, heaven, and hell put together. 

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You'll see. Progressives are Satan's children. When they return to hell, Satan will be using them as toys for the grossest sexual theater known to mankind, heaven, and hell put together. 

I am a nearly lifelong atheist but do not let me rain on your parade. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am a nearly lifelong atheist but do not let me rain on your parade. 

You're going to hell to be eternally raped and gangbanged  by Satan and his minions. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Maybe, maybe not.

Actually, you're not a progressive so you are exempt from the raping and gangbanging. Progressives, however,  cannot escape their fate there. 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Well, thanks. We are wired differently. Those who disagree with me are not the object of my hate. 

People who deliberately violate the rights of others are the object of my hate, hence progressives.  

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

People who deliberately violate the rights of others are the object of my hate, hence progressives.  

So if someone is a "progressive" but yet do not riot, protest, etc. and live basic, boring, garden variety lives... you would still have an undying hatred of them?

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

So if someone is a "progressive" but yet do not riot, protest, etc. and live basic, boring, garden variety lives... you would still have an undying hatred of them?

Yes. Their beliefs are dangerous which means they will vote for dangerous policies and dangerous people. So instead of violently and directly thumping people, they thump people through the voting polls. 

4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Yes. Their beliefs are dangerous which means they will vote for dangerous policies and dangerous people. So instead of violently and directly thumping people, they thump people through the voting polls. 

So if they do so only indirectly via the polls, that seems rather legit considering that you vote and expect your ideas to take shape. You do realize that they feel the same about you and your policies. As long as we keep the process in place, there will be ups and downs. 

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So if they do so only indirectly via the polls, that seems rather legit considering that you vote and expect your ideas to take shape. You do realize that they feel the same about you and your policies. As long as we keep the process in place, there will be ups and downs. 

My policies dont involve stealing or oppressing others. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Muslims are in hell

According to them, YOU are going to hell. But as is normal for Trump-Slaves, you missed the point:

If 'Heaven' is filled with racist Cucks and Trump-Slaves like you, 'Hell' is preferable.

Oh, and by the way, your own words damn you according to the Bible. We won't let you in. 😂

1 minute ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

According to them, YOU are going to hell. But as is normal for Trump-Slaves, you missed the point:

If 'Heaven' is filled with racist Cucks and Trump-Slaves like you, 'Hell' is preferable.

Oh, and by the way, your own words damn you according to the Bible. We won't let you in. 😂

LMFAO if I kill enough muslims... I will be fine

The Book of Revelation states that all the people that were ever born except those specifically mentioned in the Bible, are in their graves awaiting the arrival of Jesus, who will revive them from their graves or wherever, and reunite their souls with their bodies and then judge them, sending the godly to Heaven and the ungodly to Hell.

This does not seem to be what most people believe. The more common belief is that upon death, the soul floats up to Heavan and is judged by St Peter, who admits only the deserving to Heaven.

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Book of Revelation states that all the people that were ever born except those specifically mentioned in the Bible, are in their graves awaiting the arrival of Jesus, who will revive them from their graves or wherever, and reunite their souls with their bodies and then judge them, sending the godly to Heaven and the ungodly to Hell.

This does not seem to be what most people believe. The more common belief is that upon death, the soul floats up to Heavan and is judged by St Peter, who admits only the deserving to Heaven.

that's right, and he's going to pull the lever to the trap door when you get there for sure.