Pastafarian

Atheists commit less crime than religious people

1 minute ago, roadkill said:

White people commit less crimes than black people.

There...now yer thread has balance.   

White people are more creative  

is that wrong to say? 
don’t we have the serial killer thing on lock down ? Lol 

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

White people are more creative  

is that wrong to say? 
don’t we have the serial killer thing on lock down ? Lol 

Those are mostly white leftists.

Just now, roadkill said:

Those are mostly white leftists.

But, white. 
You must agree that white people DO generally commit the most mass shootings, serial killings , and preplanned bombings etc? 
left or right.. it’s usually white

13 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

But, white. 
You must agree that white people DO generally commit the most mass shootings, serial killings , and preplanned bombings etc? 
left or right.. it’s usually white

At least that's what the media tells us.

Most of them are still white leftists.

Just now, roadkill said:

Just now, Imgreatagain said:
Just now, roadkill said:

We are more creative . That’s all. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

We are more creative . That’s all. 

Now add up the black on black killings in Chicago alone.

Most violence happens in blue cities killings or otherwise.

Just now, roadkill said:

Now add up the black on black killings in Chicago alone.

Most violence happens in blue cities killings or otherwise.

I’m not disagreeing with you. 
the random , weird white crimes/murders get a lot of coverage from the press. 
numbers don’t lie. Blacks excel at one thing: murder 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Pasta said whites are afraid of black guys.

In a blue city...yes.

Just now, roadkill said:

In a blue city...yes.

I’m afraid of black guys. In any city. 

11 minutes ago, roadkill said:

In a blue city...yes.

We may need to fear black women too!

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

We may need to fear black women too!

I saw that one...someone here whined about excess force.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

@roadkill let me know if you can open that Facebook video . 

It was already open.  Good thing cause I cancelled my Facebook account a couple of months ago.

2 minutes ago, roadkill said:

I saw that one...someone here whined about excess force.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I LIKE that one!
My father is the king of cliches, but I never heard that one. 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I LIKE that one!
My father is the king of cliches, but I never heard that one. 

I got it from someone else here.

I’m afraid of black guys. In any city. 

Black people are always afraid that's why they do all the bouncing around for the TV camera defensive stuff trying to avoid punches and put on a show or whatever, cowboys don't do a lot of defense they move forward keeping their feet on the ground so that they can hit harder,

A few black people controlled by rainbow fantasy hippy dopers with their little communist fist in the air are not going to be taking over the world.

They are quite good at music, basketball and football.

It is hard to find a more affable and better astronomy teacher than Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

Black novelists and short story writers are as good as White ones.

Spike Lee is one of our most creative movie directors.

Murder is rarely the intent of any criminal. Generally they want money or they want to prevent being incarcerated.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:25 AM, XavierOnassis said:

No, they do not suck. Neal DeGrasse Tyson does not suck.  James Randi, Michael Schermer,  Philpi Roth, Richard Fineman, Paul Kurtz, Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Peter Singer. and Michael Martin ((Boston U) did not suck. There are millions more atheists that do not

Who sucks? Skans, but what do you expect from a bully and a bigot.

Bullies suck, bigots suck.

Neal DeGrasse Tyson  - A mediocre at best physics student - his professors encouraged him to take up another profession.  He should have stuck with dancing.  The truth was that DeGrasse did not have what it took to do the math.  He can BS about cosmological theory so that 90% of non-physics people think he's smart, but he isn't smart.  He's actually a physics idiot. 

James Randi - a magician, a fraud and a closeted homosexual who has a taste for Filipino boys.  Yes, he debunks other frauds, and he's not too bad at that.  But, he should have stuck with debunking frauds, because he was a bit of a fraud himself and now just a pathetic old anal-cunt.

Michael Schermer - a no-good turncoat and an "education (caughbullshitcaugh) doctor".  ,

Philpi Roth - another angry Jew-Atheist who fantasized about Communism. 

Richard Fineman - a smart SOB, but another Jewish Atheist. 

Paul Kurtz,  -we're on a roll with the Jew-Atheists here.  Look, James Randi has his thumb up Kurtz ass in this photo. Bunch of Communists.

Just now, Skans said:

Neal DeGrasse Tyson  - A mediocre at best physics student - his professors encouraged him to take up another profession.  He should have stuck with dancing.  The truth was that DeGrasse did not have what it took to do the math.  He can BS about cosmological theory so that 90% of non-physics people think he's smart, but he isn't smart.  He's actually an physics idiot. 

James Randi - a magician, a fraud and a closeted homosexual who has a taste for Filipino boys.  Yes, he debunks other frauds, and he's not too bad at that.  But, he should have stuck with debunking frauds, because he was a bit of a fraud himself and no just a pathetic old anal-cunt.

Michael Schermer - a no-good turncoat and an "education (caughbullshitcaugh) doctor".  ,

Philpi Roth - another angry Jew-Atheist who fantasized about Communism. 

Richard Fineman - a smart SOB, but another Jewish Atheist. 

Paul Kurtz,  -we're on a roll with the Jew-Atheists here.  Look, James Randi has his thumb up Kurtz ass in this photo. Bunch of Communists.

So not only are you a racist, but you are antisemitic as well.  Bring Jewish or gay disqualifies anything that anyone does for you.

Being an Atheist disqualifies anyone from being a smart atheist to you in the case of Fineman.

Tyson is a great teacher and an inspirational figure and you do not know enough about astronomy to evaluate what he knows about math.

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So not only are you a racist, but you are antisemitic as well. 

I admit to being your average "racist" to the same extent you are and every other person on this planet.  I am not anti-Jewish.  For the most part, Jews are an industrious people, many of whom can be patriotic Americans and they generally do not cause problems.  Real Jews.  This excludes Communist/Atheist Jews.  That brand of Jew is a real problem.  They live to protest, to dream of drunken revolutions and piss on the image of God every chance they get.   You were the one who named a bunch of Atheist Jews, not me.  I Just bring up the fact.

Of the Atheists you mention, Fineman (actually spelled "Feynman", Mr. Grammar) is noteworthy.  A genius who's IQ tested only moderately above average - and there is no doubt, he was a genius.  This guy made real contributions to the filed of quantum mechanics, as opposed to that hack, Hawking. 

29 minutes ago, Skans said:

I admit to being your average "racist" to the same extent you are and every other person on this planet.  I am not anti-Jewish.  For the most part, Jews are an industrious people, many of whom can be patriotic Americans and they generally do not cause problems.  Real Jews.  This excludes Communist/Atheist Jews.  That brand of Jew is a real problem.  They live to protest, to dream of drunken revolutions and piss on the image of God every chance they get.   You were the one who named a bunch of Atheist Jews, not me.  I Just bring up the fact.

Of the Atheists you mention, Fineman (actually spelled "Feynman", Mr. Grammar) is noteworthy.  A genius who's IQ tested only moderately above average - and there is no doubt, he was a genius.  This guy made real contributions to the filed of quantum mechanics, as opposed to that hack, Hawking. 

So REAL Jews cannot be atheists? 

You have the actual ability to tell Jews which ones among them are allowed to call themselves "REAL JEWS"?

And you know enough about math and physic to call Hawking and Tyson bad physicists.

4 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

He sacrificed his son . 

But he didn't die...

He was god before he “died”, & he was god after he “died”....

What was the sacrifice?

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So REAL Jews cannot be atheists? 

All I'm saying is that there seems to be a trend in a group of Jews claiming to be "Atheist" and leading secret communist lives.  They tend to come from Chicago and surrounding areas.

3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

But he didn't die...

He was god before he “died”, & he was god after he “died”....

What was the sacrifice?

A very, very unpleasant weekend.

Of all of Jesus miracles,  resurrection from the tomb was easily his best trick.

He could have made zillions more converts if he had taken this act on the road, but he just did the resurrection bit once and then he did not hang around much after that. He promised to return soon, bit has been conspicuously absent  ever since.

He should have left behind a "Gospel according to Jesus Christ", rather than make us depend on Matthew Mark Luke and John, none of whom ever managed to get his birthday right.

By the way, there IS a "Gospel according to Jesus Christ", written by  Portuguese Nobel Prize winner José Saramago. He was also excomminicated by the Holy Mother Church. A good read, if you get accustomed to Saramago's style.

A more amusing read is Christopher Moore's   "LambThe Gospel according to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal".

https://www.abebooks.com/signed-first-edition/Lamb-Gospel-Biff-Christs-Childhood-Pal/30154270111/bd?cm_mmc=msn-_-US_DSA-_-naa-_-naa&msclkid=4e2144be71c61b17d87b1a478cc5d1fc