leomon

US sets another single day COVID record

47 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Well, the EU has one Hell of a think tank. 

As opposed to what your brain has.

12 hours ago, Duck615 said:

says the retarded liberal asswipe

Says the braindead dickweed who has never made a topical reply to anybody else's post on this forum.

Just now, IkeBana said:

Says the braindead dickweed who has never made a topical reply to anybody else's post on this forum.

Sure I have... many times. Maybe if you liberals stop hating on America... I will be more civil.

11 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Wait?  I thought I am Will Franklin. 

ME!  MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!  I wanna be Will Franklin!!!

It is funny, willfranklin said he would never come back in here.... even with a sok!!!!! Just proves he is a lying crying liberal asswipe shill!!!

11 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Florida hit that number because of spring breakers coming into the state.... damn liberal assholes

As six shooter would say...

Prove it, fuckmouth.

3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

As six shooter would say...

Prove it, fuckmouth.

guess you didn't see the news reports showing thousands on the beach just a few weeks ago...

10 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

What would you suggest we do?

You really want a suggestion?  You don't want a fucking suggestion, lying sack of shit.  But you asked, so here's a suggestion...

Turn your back on the man who has played politics with American lives, Puerto Rican lives, asylum seeker's lives, and children's lives since the day he took the oath of office.  That's what you can fucking do.

Prove you have a little integrity.  Prove you have a spine.  Prove you're not a fucking self-absorbed malignant narcissist and dump him.

Prove you have some fucking guts and give me something back besides "cunt", "shitstain", and the other typical loose shit from your fellow cons hereabouts.

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

You really want a suggestion?  You don't want a fucking suggestion, lying sack of shit.  But you asked, so here's a suggestion...

Turn your back on the man who has played politics with American lives, Puerto Rican lives, asylum seeker's lives, and children's lives since the day he took the oath of office.  That's what you can fucking do.

Prove you have a little integrity.  Prove you have a spine.  Prove you're not a fucking self-absorbed malignant narcissist and dump him.

Prove you have some fucking guts and give me something back besides "cunt", "shitstain", and the other typical loose shit from your fellow cons hereabouts.

Obama is gone... we don't have to worry about him anymore!!!

11 hours ago, neue regel said:

Every president in my lifetime has seemingly tried to outdo the last. There is no such thing as fiscal responsibility in DC.

stop being a coward.

Two presidents bequeathed smaller deficits to their successors than what they inherited, coincidentally spending grew at the lowest rates since 1970 under both.

Did you cast a vote for either?

31 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Obama is gone... we don't have to worry about him anymore!!!

And yet you go on and on about him.

2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

And yet you go on and on about him.

you are the one talking about the worst President in History...

20 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Yes...because he is establishing that record every day...

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Yes...because he is establishing that record every day...

Yes Obama did that

20 hours ago, leomon said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/25/coronavirus-live-updates-us/

Almost 40k

Should of extended the shut down longer. It was working, now if u have to shut down the economy again...

It gonna do double the damage and the first one would of been in vain.

This does not bode well for you guys

Presuming a person believes the authors of fake news and buys into the premise of a "spike" in new cases. Do you see a spike in this chart? At least one that is worth adding more home foreclosures, more suicides, more alcoholism, more child and spousal abuse - which scars the abused for a lifetime?

Particularly when there is an Israeli COVID treatment protocol that has been shown to be 100% effective even among high-risk COVID patients when started early - that Satan's people of course demonize in the U.S..

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/319199-hydroxychloroquineazithromycinzinc-shown-to-be-100-effective-in-treatment-of-covid-19/

05978190.png

15 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Experts rank Trump as worst president, Obama 8th best

according to liberal asswipes...

34 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Me too.  Trump is the worst president in the history of the republic.  Worse than Johnson, Jackson, Harding, Buchanan...worse than every one of them including Nixon.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, freeman said:

Presuming a person believes the authors of fake news and buys into the premise of a "spike" in new cases. Do you see a spike in this chart? At least one that is worth adding more home foreclosures, more suicides, more alcoholism, more child and spousal abuse - which scars the abused for a lifetime?

Particularly when there is an Israeli COVID treatment protocol that has been shown to be 100% effective even among high-risk COVID patients when started early - that Satan's people of course demonize in the U.S..

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/319199-hydroxychloroquineazithromycinzinc-shown-to-be-100-effective-in-treatment-of-covid-19/

05978190.png

What does your chart represent?

7 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Me too.  Trump is the worst president in the history of the republic.  Worse than Johnson, Jackson, Harding, Buchanan...worse than every one of them including Nixon.

wow...that's bad.

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Now you did it.

Asking them hard questions like isn't very fair.

7 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Now you did it.

Asking them hard questions like isn't very fair.

The scale of the y axis SHOULD have tipped that dumb motherfucker off...

But these idiots can't read graphs...

5 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Testing Data in the United States

Total, Negative and Positive tests in the USA.

Do you see a "spike"? More charts at this link.

https://covidgraph.com/usa/