Let's Fight... No Abiding with Biden

Let’s Fight… Please try to convince anyone you know to vote against Biden if you don't already. You convince one person, you double your vote. Find a way around the liberal media. There are ways. I’d tell you some but I don’t want the libs to shut them down. We don’t want the next 4 years to be 4 years of crap. We are looking for undecideds, people that haven’t gone over the deep end on Liberalism, and people that aren’t dependent on the government. It’s better if the conversion is a battleground state but any conversion is a good conversion. You would think it would be easy since Biden is so pathetic, corrupt, etc., but the polls say otherwise. Please add to this chat any thoughts you have. Thanks!!!

On 6/25/2020 at 3:51 PM, Vote said:

Let’s Fight… Please try to convince anyone you know to vote against Biden if you don't already. You convince one person, you double your vote. Find a way around the liberal media. There are ways. I’d tell you some but I don’t want the libs to shut them down. We don’t want the next 4 years to be 4 years of crap. We are looking for undecideds, people that haven’t gone over the deep end on Liberalism, and people that aren’t dependent on the government. It’s better if the conversion is a battleground state but any conversion is a good conversion. You would think it would be easy since Biden is so pathetic, corrupt, etc., but the polls say otherwise. Please add to this chat any thoughts you have. Thanks!!!

Nope, we tried. Looks like this thread is DOA. No one seems to be able to vote against Biden and for sphincter mouth Trump. 

You convinced me to vote for Trump.  Thanks.  I feel more relaxed now.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:16 AM, Dagosa said:

Funny thread.....usually one votes for someone. I guarantee one choice will not be, “ vote against joe”

That's going to be MY choice.  Joe Biden is addled by the onset of Dementia, which will only get worse the closer we get to the election.

We have been voting against the "lesser of two evils" for far too long in this nation, and all it's gotten us is an unrelenting stream of evil.  I detest Trump, but whenever Biden speaks publicly you can see how the elevator ain't reaching the penthouse, and his open hostility to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights makes him utterly unfit to serve.  I will never vote for Biden.

Then the choice is simple. Sounds like you’d rather have a republican with faults then a Democrat with faults. Why start a thread with the obvious. Likely, you  are a republican. Or, maybe you’re a Russian bot. Who knows. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 6:27 AM, Dagosa said:

Then the choice is simple. Sounds like you’d rather have a republican with faults then a Democrat with faults. Why start a thread with the obvious. Likely, you  are a republican. Or, maybe you’re a Russian bot. Who knows. 

Well, sadly we've gotten to the point where if ANYONE expresses a contrary opinion to ours we can tell ourselves they're nothing but a (insert enemy organization here) bot.  

OR, like you have, if presented with someone who doesn't fit your simplistic rationalization boxes, then you try to shoehorn them into it.  I don't like Biden, so in your mind "Likely," I'm "a republican" because it salves your soul to think that instead of considering the horrible possibility that someone has critically evaluated the evidence at hand and arrived at a different conclusion than you.  Your sense of self is so thoroughly intertwined with being a Democrat or a leftist that you have lost the ability to think that anyone could honestly think differently than you and still have validity as a human being.  That mindset has become so deeply entrenched in people on the political Left it's like a mental disorder, and is part of the reason I left the Democratic party.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 4:26 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Your greed and sense of White supremacy convinced you of this long ago.

NASDAQ up 75 today....................................MAGA!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve managed to convert a few Trump Cult members to see the light and vote for Biden. I’m excited about converting more and more.

It’s so much easier when you have Truth and grounded reality on your side. I realize the alternative facts crowd, combined with a POTUS that tells his cult followers not to believe what their eyes are seeing, and don’t believe what you hear with your own ears, can’t accomplish the same thing.

Trump would rather you pay no mind to his corrupt direct dealings with Russia during the 2016 election. It’s all In the Mueller report, you know the report that treason enabler AG Bill Barr completely lied to the American people about as he deliberately mischaracterized the reports findings.

Trump would also not want to remind you that he was impeached for extorting the Ukrainian government to promote false information on the Biden’s in an effort to help himself with stealing the November election.

And of course Trump would have look the other way and pay no mind to the 6 million COVID19 cases and 188,000 deaths. Trump will never repeat the statistic that showing the USA with 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds deaths. He still to this day hasn’t seriously dealt with this pandemic.

Trump has proven to be a weak leader and has shown us all he can never muster the mental ability to handle serious problems that we face in the world today. (PERSON WOMAN MAN CANERA TV)

If that wasn’t enough you had the Republican controlled Senate Intelligence Committee write in plane english that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia. Although Marco Rubio inherited the chairmanship on the Intelligence Committee after Senator Burr had to quickly resign for his illegal inside trader scheme. What Rubio has written in his own report and signed off on, has been completely spoken out of his very own lying mouth the exact opposite of what has been written in the report.

Then you have all the grifting. Trump has proven to be the worlds most notorious thief, ripping off the tax payer at every turn, always making decisions that put money in his pocket 100% of the time. We now know he failed at getting the British Open venue switched to his Danbury Golf Course, but he has turned Mar a Lago and DC Hotel into his very own tax payer funded piggy bank.

How can we forget the day after Trump fires  Comey, Trump hosts the Russians in the Oval Office, although we only got word of it because the Russians released the photos to the US press.

In Trumpian made for TV fashion, there is the Helsinki Treason Summit, where Trump Stood before the cameras and the world next to Putin and took Putin’s side, going against all of our intelligence agencies that are there to keep us all safe. Now Trump is chomping at the bit to host Putin in the White House before the election.

Although Trump has his hands full inciting violence and encouraging Americans to rip out each other’s throats, while bringing the post office to its knees, so he can get voters to fight through the long crowds of people during a pandemic to cast their vote. If the voter is lucky enough to cast their vote from one of Ivanka’s Chinese made patented  pre-hacked voting machines with no paper ballot back up, who’s to know any better? 

Today we have our DNI Director Ratcliffe revealing that there will be no more face to face, back and forth meetings with Congress anymore and only a canned printed out version of the report will be released. This I’m sure will relieve Trump of any further treason embarrassment. This pleases our dear leader immensely.

Then you got the QAnon/Trump Cult that believe there’s a powerful group of Pedophile liberals and Hollywood elites that want to rape and cannibalize your children, and that Donald Trump is the only person on earth that can stop these pedophile cannibals. Good thing Jeffrey Epstein isn’t around anymore to tell his version. If you’re still on the fence about this election it’s only because that lobotomy you received at QAnon school is irreversible.

Sounds an awful lot like pathetic desperation to me. Ha Ha, can’t you just smell Trumps defeated blood in the water? All the Democratic sharks are gathering for the feast!

On 8/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, Skans said:

NASDAQ up 75 today....................................MAGA!

The market is improving because investors know that Trump will lose. Trump causes chaos. Investors hate chaos. They know that the market dos best with a Democrat in the White house.

Maga is a LIE, this country has declined due to Trump's incompetence

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The market is improving because investors know that Trump will lose. Trump causes chaos. Investors hate chaos.

LOL! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA HA!

5 minutes ago, JETMECH said:

That's a symptom of the virus. Loss of cognitive abilities.

But, I don't have the virus - this has been confirmed.  Therefore, using your logic, my logic and cognitive skills are intact and razor sharp.

Just now, Skans said:

But, I don't have the virus - this has been confirmed.  Therefore, using your logic, my logic and cognitive skills are intact and razor sharp.

This has been confirmed? OK. Now let's see you prove that in this forum. I'll wait.