4 hours ago, Vote said:

So... Is there any successful way to convince these liberal idiots that they are wrong?

Best way is to let them suffer the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately we’re stuck suffering too. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES, Vote out all Dems

My experiences show that this dichotomy is far too simple. From what i have seen it comes down to urban/rural and income more than anything. 

Neither! I'm in that vast gray area! I'm just a spectator!

49 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Maturity.

"If you are not a liberal at 20, then something is wrong.

If you are not a conservative at 40, then something is wrong".

On an unrelated note, you should visit the saloon in Goodsprings, NV one day. 

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

On an unrelated note, you should visit the saloon in Goodsprings, NV one day. 

+1 !!

I will put it on my list !!

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

+1 !!

I will put it on my list !!

Thank you.

It is not my cup of tea but from what I have gleaned from your posts, it seems to be up your alley. Walk in that place and you think that you are in the movie, "Tombstone". 

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Vote said:

People are talking about gay sex so Skans remark about liberals doing something to the anus of little boys might be accurate.

The term circle jerk in this instance is not sexual.  It refers to like minded individuals having a one sided discussion 

Yeah, I know how it was meant. I did some studying and I realized that I had forgotten who my enemy (liberals) really are. I try not to judge but I think I was just being naive. Everything makes more sense. 

11 hours ago, Vote said:

So... Is there any successful way to convince these liberal idiots that they are wrong?

Nope, they are brain washed Lemmings,Every single one of them will be begging to take the mark of the beast.They are filled with Demons.They will never change, evil is their calling.

2 hours ago, Vote said:

I'm a little high strung. Nobody has uniforms so I can't tell if I'm being attacked.

You can spot them miles away, they are all drooling idiots.Once they speak you will know them.

• Thumb up 1
17 hours ago, Vote said:

Challenge them to google is liberalism immoral ? And ask them if they wish to live such a society.

bounce it off them that there are two main philosophies of government.

The type of government that is more conservative and acknowledges God, a being with infinite knowledge as our ‘king’ and establishes right from wrong. This leads to liberty and prosperity.Minimal government interference.

The other form of government revolves around finite human knowledge establishing right from wrong and leads to a dictatorship as king, establishing right from wrong and leads to Enslavement and poverty.

governments establishing morality like abortion and gay marriage As examples, and laws on what they consider hate speech punishing those who may disagree. Eventually leading to extreme Tyranny.
Liberals always wanting and desiring more government interference and programs via enslaving taxes.  It leads to government control of the free market, which is happening now with governments establishing which businesses are ‘essential’ to operate or not with this COVID-19 virus. And geez they make a mess of it😔

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments! I'll check in once in a while. I think a better use of my time will be to take weapons and other training courses in case this craziness comes to my doorstep.

On 6/25/2020 at 5:34 PM, drvoke said:

Worst circle jerk thread I've seen in a long time. Have at it bois.

Did you just pop in to get you a tug?

On 6/25/2020 at 2:33 PM, Taipan said:

A liberal always becomes a conservative............after he has been mugged by a negro.                         🍺

You mean by BIG BUBBA? For dropping the prison soap?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

pretty much

If you would slap me in the face with a good insult w/ your high intellect.....then I am pretty sure

that I could respond with pretended hurt and fire right back.

Then we could have a good afternoon of swapping insults.

Are you game?                                                                   🥃