When asked about the new Mask of the Beast mandates, Abbott responded that in his executive order he protected each individual’s right to not use a mask, however, he did allow local governments to enforce safety standards on businesses.

“Individual liberty is important here. We need to make sure that unlike what happened in Dallas county, individuals are not arrested and put behind bars simply because they might not be following some mandate.”

But it’s okay for governments to force grocery stores to deny food and household supplies to individuals for not wearing a mask, according to Abbott.

https://www.infowars.com/texas-gov-abbott-capitulates-to-california-pushes-masks-of-the-beast-to-buy-sell/

Communist media gang stalking

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ef222014f69d4002f890129

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How hard is it to just put on a mask?

Masks cannot hurt you or anyone.

Freedom to choose

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Freedom to choose

The supermarket has the right to choose to protect its customers by requiring that everyone wear a mask, or just shop elsewhere. There is no "freedom to infect".

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The supermarket has the right to choose to protect its customers by requiring that everyone wear a mask, or just shop elsewhere. There is no "freedom to infect".

if they want to lose business....

8 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is slave training, put on your mask or you can not participate (manipulative class and group discrimination), put on mask or you can not go out in the fresh air on the beach, special groups rioting time  for theft and murder is OK but then you wear a mask or we will arrest you and treat you like a criminal.

The medical mask is only going to help keep doctors from drooling on you when they are making mostly unwanted contact with your body etc.

Actually masks can be a health risk.

“The crash is believed to have resulted from the driver wearing an N95 mask for several hours and subsequently passing out behind the wheel due to insufficient oxygen intake/excessive carbon dioxide intake,” the department said on Facebook Friday."

9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

They definitely can’t hurt you. 😁

This is about shutting down small business economy, growing communist walmart type large corporation stores and giving mandatory contract power and control over your body to the large corporation groups that are being run by a few billionaires. You would need a professional breather mask in order to possibly filter out some of the air however if a small amount of air is going to infect you a $60 to $120 air breather is still not going to work.  If you go to a large corporation store that has a lot of traffic and people are coughing and sneezing you are probably going to get infected.

It is bigger than that. Being forced to do something that doesn’t work against something that isn’t the threat that it is.. 

makes wearing a mask total bullshit 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Chongo said:

This is about shutting down small business economy, growing communist walmart type large corporation stores and giving mandatory contract power and control over your body to the large corporation groups that are being run by a few billionaires. You would need a professional breather mask in order to possibly filter out some of the air however if a small amount of air is going to infect you a $60 to $120 air breather is still not going to work.  If you go to a large corporation store that has a lot of traffic and people are coughing and sneezing you are probably going to get infected.

Aldi's is limiting the number of customers at their local store to 50. There is someone enforcing this at the entrance, who wipes down the handles of the carts. Publix  has someone wiping down equipment and provides hand sanitizer. The Latino supermarket chains like Presidente are not doing any of that. The Ma and Pa stores neither require not sell masks, but they do have the requirement for masks posted.

You are simply WRONG. I have not noticed any coughing or sneezing. No one in my zip code has tested positive.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

[Propaganda Image]

Bullshit Propaganda.

No One - is wearing a fuckin' Hepa micron respirator.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everything you post is bullshit, asshole. Catch Covid and die and  the world will be a better place, you fetid piece of racist shit.

Subversive Academic Communist malcontent.

Hunted ConVid19 months ago.

Baited it by kissing cute Chinese girls with the sniffles.

It caught me.

It died.

Now I'm a fuckin' Antibody.

Now excuse me while I go out and run Three miles.

Communist pussy.

Ha!

• Thumb up 1
52 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Aldi's is limiting the number of customers at their local store to 50. There is someone enforcing this at the entrance, who wipes down the handles of the carts. Publix  has someone wiping down equipment and provides hand sanitizer. The Latino supermarket chains like Presidente are not doing any of that. The Ma and Pa stores neither require not sell masks, but they do have the requirement for masks posted.

You are simply WRONG. I have not noticed any coughing or sneezing. No one in my zip code has tested positive.

They brought people with the cold virus into my zip code area in the middle of the USA from China last winter (why not fly these people to a warm sunny area?), i wear the gloves (keeps the chemicals off my hands) and have also not noticed any coughing or sneezing that would possibly give me a health problem via the air. I change shoes at the door and clean the gloves with alcohol wipes but no mask, your own individual immune system will have to solve the problem, big government does not seem to understand the situation. If you can get the stuff from the air a mask is not going to protect you, the mask are only going to protect you from a doctor drooling on you etc.

1 minute ago, Chongo said:

They brought people with the cold virus into my zip code area in the middle of the USA from China last winter (why not fly these people to a warm sunny area?), i wear the gloves (keeps the chemicals off my hands) and have also not noticed any coughing or sneezing that would possibly give me a health problem via the air. I change shoes at the door and clean the gloves with alcohol wipes but no mask, your own individual immune system will have to solve the problem, big government does not seem to understand the situation. If you can get the stuff from the air a mask is not going to protect you, the mask are only going to protect you from a doctor drooling on you etc.

The mask will make you safer.

If people came to your part of the country, they came because that was where they wanted to be. They were not brought deliberately to infect you.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If people came to your part of the country, they came because that was where they wanted to be. They were not brought deliberately to infect you.

I cant believe people are still hanging onto this mask idea. 

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Doctors at the news conference explained that the hospital was signed into a public private partnership contract with the government and this is why a few of the people with cold virus who were already in the California sun were sent into this area in the middle of winter.

Get some Alex Jones testosterone booster and ask women to remove their mask so that you can get to know them better.

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

kfRhwFc.jpg

Bullshit. This thing is aerosol delivered. It can infect people in adjoining rooms through air conditioning. Proven. A cloth mask helps with large particles and discourages people from touching their faces. Not going to say they are useless but its fucking a 5 dollar Tijuana whore with a tissue paper condom.

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I cant believe people are still hanging onto this mask idea. 

COuld it be.... because masks actually WORK?

Why do you think that surgeons wear masks when operating?

Masks are not an idea, dimwit.