Did the Big Bang occur in Deep Space?

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

They’re everywhere 

You probably are very concerned that a hand will stretch out of the pot you're peeing in, and scratch your pussy!

LOL

You really need not worry!

Plumbing won't allow that..

48 minutes ago, Skans said:

We were speaking of the Big Bang taking place in Deep Space.  That is not possible. The Big Bang did not happen in space at all, or at least not as we understand it. 

There is nothing which says the expansion must continue.  What if the expansion is being fueled by an unknown source of unrecognizable energy from some other universe through tears in space time or a higher spatial dimension?  And, if that source of energy ceases, the Universe could reach entropy, or even contract, if we believe your theory of gravity being everywhere.

I subscribe to the notion that the reason for the accelerated expansion is because of dark energy...and a leading contender for explaining dark energy—is quantum vacuum energy

1 hour ago, 1AC said:

I subscribe to the notion that the reason for the accelerated expansion is because of dark energy...and a leading contender for explaining dark energy—is quantum vacuum energy

I've not heard that before.  Discussions of quantum vacuum energy have been around for a lot longer than any discussion of dark energy or the increasing expansion of the Universe.  So, you are saying that the underlying background energy is what is causing the Universe to expand at an accelerating rate?  I don't think such weak energy is nearly powerful enough to do that, and it has nothing to do with dark energy anyway. 

Seriously, Dark Energy could be anything - it's undetectable.  It's really just a filler for a mathematical equation on the expanding universe.  But, here's the thing, I do believe there are more spacial dimensions than only 3 - possibly many more.  Each one of these spatial dimensions, if they exist, are bound to have "stuff" in them which 3-dimensional beings cannot directly observe or understand.  I think that's where we might find some of these answers - within 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. dimensional space.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

the Universe could ... even contract

That, IMHO, has happened countless times.

And no doubt will happen countless times more.

The universe will, has it has done countless times before, contract to the size of a sand grain, or infinitely smaller, until the energy massed will surpass the capacity of matter to hold it.

You'll then have a new big bang, a new reality, with a bunch of new universes in it.

It's called GRAVITY !

Whatever propulsion an object has ... it's finite.

But you knew that already, didn't you?

Like a bullet shot straight up into the air ... it'll definitely come back and hit you in the head ... if you're still on the same spot.

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

What? This is so bizarre 

By the way ... going by the pic in your avatar, you look like a bitch who needs a real man to bitchslap you back into the kitchen._ to cook a dinner and make it fast and tasty !

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Wtf is it? 

Well, the first digit is the thumb, followed by index finger, middle finger, ring finger, and little finger or pinkie.

I hope that answers your  Q !

3 hours ago, Skans said:

The Big Bang did not happen in space at all, or at least not as we understand it. 

Mhmmmm ...

Not in a "space" we understand ... but in some space nevertheless?

Mhmmmm ...

16 hours ago, teacher said:

Fool question.

We are being trolled and you are in on it.

Shut up, you worthless pauper!

Why, you couldn't even keep hold of this forum and begged and  yelled for someone to pull you out of the sewers where you were drowning in!

That you still have the guts to show up in here testifies to your shamelessness, you vermin!

56 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

That, IMHO, has happened countless times.

And no doubt will happen countless times more.

The universe will, has it has done countless times before, contract to the size of a sand grain, or infinitely smaller, until the energy massed will surpass the capacity of matter to hold it.

You'll then have a new big bang, a new reality, with a bunch of new universes in it.

That is pretty much what I said, except I have read where there is an insufficient amount of stuff in the Universe for it to contract again.

I do not know that this is true, but it is perhaps possible.

There could easily be many universes, just as there are many galaxies.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

That is pretty much what I said, except I have read where there is an insufficient amount of stuff in the Universe for it to contract again.

I do not know that this is true, but it is perhaps possible.

There could easily be many universes, just as there are many galaxies.

The little bang that occurred in your brain told you that your daddy is a monkey.We believe you .

Just now, 123urout said:

The little bang that occurred in your brain told you that your daddy is a monkey.We believe you .

Apes and humans have a common ancestor. Monkeys are less closely related. They have tails, while chimps, binabos, orangs and apes do not.

8 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

Why, you couldn't even keep hold of this forum and begged and  yelled for someone to pull you out of the sewers where you were drowning in!

That you still have the guts to show up in here testifies to your shamelessness, you vermin!

Teacher was asked repeatedly to stay on here.The fact you are a worthless liar is par for the course.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Apes and humans have a common ancestor. Monkeys are less closely related. They have tails, while chimps, binabos, orangs and apes do not.

So does it matter which one you say you come from?

9 hours ago, Johnnie said:

Well, that was the point I was driving to.

My words.

We can even take it a step deeper:

Nothing did indeed exist before the Big Bang.

So, how did  "nothing" get to be ?

I don't know why you want to play a game with semantics.

I use "nothing" as a term meaning "absence of anything". There is no step beyond what I'm saying.

On 6/22/2020 at 5:03 PM, Johnnie said:

By the way ... going by the pic in your avatar, you look like a bitch who needs a real man to bitchslap you back into the kitchen._ to cook a dinner and make it fast and tasty !

Shake your dick real fast with your left hand right next to an open fan.   Here, these guys want to party with you and will make you a fine dinner.....  that should take care of all  of your problem.

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Here, these guys want to party with you and will make you a fine dinner.....  

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Xept I'd make mince meat of them and feed them to my four trained-to-kill-at-the-risk-of-their-own-lives  dobermans:  Daisy, Lily,  Cerberus and Brutus.

They do not actually bite ... they amputate.

31 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

Xept I'd make mince meat of them and feed them to my four trained-to-kill-at-the-risk-of-their-own-lives  dobermans:  Daisy, Lily,  Cerberus and Brutus.

They do not actually bite ... they amputate.

Then Bon Appétit.  Y'all are gonna love one another.

On 6/22/2020 at 5:31 PM, Johnnie said:

I have cash in my pocket.

Where did I beg and yell? I was never the owner of this site. All I ever did was work my way up through the ranks and end up as admin and then all I did was enforce the rules. Under my rule went like this...

crowd-1-1.png

Site changed hands and I retired as boss. 

I gots guts a plenty. Not seeing where you have the guts to show up in the horse thread and give me the what for. I'm kinda busy there with the politics. Nah, Mr. Johnnie, by all means,  I'm in your thread. I'm used to this. Isn't this thread supposed to about a certain science? I know this topic. I can show you stuff. This is very odd, the question of your thread. Here's a link...

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/1/1/General_Science_Discussion_For

I'm Marchimedes. By all means, I'll get busy with you on this one but no one cares. I've read this thread. Fool question.