If one were to stay, they would require a liberal mind to stand up and shout out the Truths to clearly illustrate

TheOldBarn

The US spends 500 billion in 2020 on pharmaceutical drugs.

Clearly it has been shown that if there were a free market for pharmaceutical medical drugs, the figure would be more like 100 billion. 

Instead, it is left to hedge funds, and patent rights, that in the end squash better medicines and their discovery. 

Simply stated, most major drug manufacturer's rely on the NIH for the research that goes into their products.

Once the drug hits the market, they rely on patent rights to raise prices, and yes, there is big money in all of this.

So much money, that the FDA backs off on science, in sadly political interest, which Federal elected officials in both

parties fail to address.

The figures I just stated are fact. This means that 400 billion dollars this year is going to support Corporate entities

at the cost of the tax payer. And alas, this is nothing new. 

Clearly this is gut wrenching to anyone who understands what this means. When politicians fight against universal 

healthcare insurance, and state, as a matter of fact, that it would cost Americans 32 trillion dollars over ten years,

they are in some ways not lying at all. The truth is yes, it would.

But what they don't say is how much it will cost if we do nothing. 

What they don't say is that 60 percent of healthcare insurance is already paid by public dollars, and the rest is paid

by companies and their workers who purchase private healthcare insurance as a group rate.

It turns out being a big scam, in more ways than one. 

It turns out that scientist, the people who develop these drugs are not the ones

who go laughing all the way to the bank.

It turns out that what they call entitlements, where people work all their lives

pay into the system, and constantly worry once they might require some decent healthcare

are constantly being told, We Can't afford it, it will create too much debt for the future, it will erode 

our economic stability and create incredible taxation for generations to come.

That's the picture that they paint. Which is paid for by the corporate entities, and by the politicians

who they purchase.

Hey, I like capitalism. A true safe guarded Market that will never gain too much power speaks

to invention, and to the creation of new job opportunities, and to the preservation of economic

gain for all.

And I appreciate small businesses, those free persons who take the hard earned responsibility upon themselves to create

indispensable goods that hopefully can in some way better all peoples lives.

But through all their efforts, you need good governance and a democratic representation, a body of the collective,

that affords the rights of the few, and most especially all the rest. Fact is, the majority somehow has been 

bamboozled, and treated with neglect.

Why is a good question. Why the true economics is not clearly taught to the average citizen is a good question. 

If you simply look at the truth behind the numbers I would gesture to think many of our troubles might easily

be solved. 

Here's a bit of history for those willing to take a look. I'm sixty, my parents both dead. My dad was a marine in WWII, his dad fought in the army in WWI, me mom was a nurse. 

https://prospect.org/culture/books/the-rise-and-fall-of-andrew-mellon/

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems it's time you come out of the cyber closet and go mainstream !

On 6/19/2020 at 1:04 AM, TheOldBarn said:

Here's a bit of history for those willing to take a look. I'm sixty, my parents both dead. My dad was a marine in WWII, his dad fought in the army in WWI, me mom was a nurse. 

https://prospect.org/culture/books/the-rise-and-fall-of-andrew-mellon/

Peace!

ultraliberals despise OldBarns ansterors, Christians and the Military unless they suit the agenda.