I have a dog that's cool. I don't know the breed because we got her at the pound when she was just a puppy. Full grown she weighs in at 35 pounds, short haired, fast as they come. My kids named her Koopa after a video game character. Immediately I realized she loved to run and that she was incredibly smart. She can catch a Frisbee thrown out forty yards all day long, and she's one heck of a watch dog. I think she understands a lot of words. She listened to me talk when she was only a pup and quickly learned commands. My wife and I work from home these days since the corona virus shelter in place. I work on the ground floor and my wife works on the upper floor of our house. I tell Koopa to go up and get mom, she goes up. She knows our names. She has helped my college aged daughter who has suffered from depression immensely. Strange thing is, I never wanted kids, and I never wanted a dog, but no way in heck would I know what to do in life now that I have them. 

Dogs are an impression of what humankind calls Family - they belong!

Peace!

• Like 1

Cool story.

I had a dog with no back legs. I made him a magnesium genital protector. I crafted it like an athletic cup.

Named the dog Sparky. What a hoot to watch him run down the street at night.

Also had a dog with three legs. Named him Tripod.

• 3 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 9:59 PM, TheOldBarn said:

I have a dog that's cool. I don't know the breed because we got her at the pound when she was just a puppy. Full grown she weighs in at 35 pounds, short haired, fast as they come. My kids named her Koopa after a video game character. Immediately I realized she loved to run and that she was incredibly smart. She can catch a Frisbee thrown out forty yards all day long, and she's one heck of a watch dog. I think she understands a lot of words. She listened to me talk when she was only a pup and quickly learned commands. My wife and I work from home these days since the corona virus shelter in place. I work on the ground floor and my wife works on the upper floor of our house. I tell Koopa to go up and get mom, she goes up. She knows our names. She has helped my college aged daughter who has suffered from depression immensely. Strange thing is, I never wanted kids, and I never wanted a dog, but no way in heck would I know what to do in life now that I have them. 

Peace!

could it be part border collie?

• 4 weeks later...

I have a dog with no back legs. I made him a flint genital protector. I crafted it like an athletic cup.

Also have a dog with three legs. Named him Tripod.

Tripod, Sparky, and I voted 57 times each.

Tripod and Sparky made #2 in the Democrat booth on the last vote.

Little jokers!

On 6/18/2020 at 8:59 PM, TheOldBarn said:

Peace!

Our home has always been blessed with at least one dog. I remember every dog of my 60+ years with joy. 

Our current dog is a cross between a cocker spaniel and a mini poodle. Worst behaved dog i have ever had but also the most cuddly and loving. 🥰

At least once every night she wakes up excited to see us and goes lick crazy while we try to sleep. Then, as quickly as it begins she stops and goes back to sleep immediately. Luckily we’re retired so it doesn’t cause us too much grief.

Peace. 

14 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Our home has always been blessed with at least one dog. I remember every dog of my 60+ years with joy. 

Our current dog is a cross between a cocker spaniel and a mini poodle. Worst behaved dog i have ever had but also the most cuddly and loving. 🥰

At least once every night she wakes up excited to see us and goes lick crazy while we try to sleep. Then, as quickly as it begins she stops and goes back to sleep immediately. Luckily we’re retired so it doesn’t cause us too much grief.

Peace. 

I have a dog with no back legs. I made him a flint genital protector. I crafted it like an athletic cup.

Also have a dog with three legs. Named him Tripod.

Tripod, Sparky, and I voted 57 times each.

Tripod and Sparky made #2 in the Democrat booth on the last vote.

Little jokers!

I did #1 in the server room. 

COOL STORY!