Damn I'm looking forward to the debates.

3 hours ago, kfools said:

Will Biden fall asleep?

Will he even show up? I've heard they're discussing skipping the debates although I that would likely bury Biden. 

Who's going to vote for a guy incapable of showing up to a debate? Aside from the usual chronic pothead left. 

10 hours ago, kfools said:

Will Biden fall asleep?

I do not think Biden will debate Trump as long as Biden thinks he is ahead in the polls.  Watch him come up with an excuse not to debate.

13 minutes ago, Skans said:

I do not think Biden will debate Trump as long as Biden thinks he is ahead in the polls.  Watch him come up with an excuse not to debate.

Then he won't win.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

Then he won't win.

He might not win either way.   But, he may figure his chances are better if he is ahead in the polls and doesn't give Trump a chance to spank him silly. 

Who  remembers the   debate with   Paul  Ryan?

Bidne was an  asshole,   he never  answered questions, and  acted like a wise ass and  treated the whole thing as a joke.

Ryan was a faggot  who  sat there  and  let him get away with it.

• Thumb up 1
On 6/20/2020 at 10:40 AM, EltonJohnson said:

Who  remembers the   debate with   Paul  Ryan?

Bidne was an  asshole,   he never  answered questions, and  acted like a wise ass and  treated the whole thing as a joke.

Ryan was a faggot  who  sat there  and  let him get away with it.

Soooooo boring. Worst debates.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:42 AM, Skans said:

It’s trump who has nothing to say, “ lock joe up” “ build the wall and Mexico will pay for it’ and what, do away with Obamacare ? Yawn. You can read him like a book. An elementary version of mein kampf in single syllable words.   . 

• Fuck you! 1
On 6/27/2020 at 7:29 PM, Dagosa said:

It’s trump who has nothing to say, “ lock joe up” “ build the wall and Mexico will pay for it’ and what, do away with Obamacare ? Yawn. You can read him like a book. An elementary version of mein kampf in single syllable words.   . 

Trump accused Joe Biden of corruption this weekend.  If the JoeTard had even one testicle left, he would be rearing to fight and debate Trump......... and if he knew it isn't true.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Trump accused Joe Biden of corruption this weekend.  If the JoeTard had even one testicle left, he would be rearing to fight and debate Trump......... and if he knew it isn't true.

Trumps worst speeches or interviews never compare to how cringy joe makes me feel . 

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Skans said:

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Trumps worst speeches or interviews never compare to how cringy joe makes me feel . 

Trump the most corrupt individual with his fake university, charities he used to scam money from wounded warriors. And joe, is corrupt ? Next to the word corrupt is picture of Trumps fat ass. Never got Hillary  and he never fulfilled any of his BS promises.

• Fuck you! 1
10 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Next to Barack Obama, Joe Biden most corrupt individual with his fake Million Dollar jobs for his retarded son, charities he uses to scam money from Democrats. And Trump, is corrupt ? Next to the word corrupt is picture of Joe's faggot ass. Joe and slippery Hillary  and apex of corruption and BS lies.

FIFY - I am the accuracy police.  Go ahead, fact check me, you know I'm right.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

FIFY - I am the accuracy police.  Go ahead, fact check me, you know I'm right.

Like shit. 
here is the truth about corrupt presidents. Your BS can’t hide the swine Trump and most GOP presidents before him. It’s more then 100 to 1
Tables_before-and-after.jpg?1537298736

• Fuck you! 1
On 6/18/2020 at 9:55 PM, kfools said:

Damn I'm looking forward to the debates.

You're kidding !

Will Biden fall asleep?

You're kidding.

3ca43f0479d12ceec5e52c98b7bc3b1f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Trump said, "Israel is our greatest ally."

I say. " What has Israel ever done except beg us for money and make enemies among the people of the Middle East?"

Trump said, "We much support our militarily wholeheartedly.

And I say, "So why are you allowing the Taliban a bounty on the soldiers that they kill?"

I say, "Why have we named military bases after men who took up arms against our country in defense of slavery?"

Trump says, "The brave Confederates are part of our history."

I say. "So is the Klan, so are the White Supermacists who support you."

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Presidential debates used to be mildly interesting.  Now....staying awake past the second minute is an accomplishment 

Not sure they will even debate this cycle.

Will Biden fall asleep?

Biden's brain is ALWAYS asleep.

Biden will need a teleprompter so he will know where he is and which one is his wife and which one is his sister.  Biden is always confused about who his wife is.                     :)

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, impartialobserver said:

Presidential debates used to be mildly interesting.  Now....staying awake past the second minute is an accomplishment 

You're getting old.  Presidential debates is one of the best times to throw heavy objects at the TV screen.  It makes you feel good and gives you an excuse to buy a newer one.  I don't want to get to the end of my life and think "Damn, I should have destroyed more TV's!"

48 minutes ago, Skans said:

You're getting old.  Presidential debates is one of the best times to throw heavy objects at the TV screen.  It makes you feel good and gives you an excuse to buy a newer one.  I don't want to get to the end of my life and think "Damn, I should have destroyed more TV's!"

Yes I am. Going to find out exactly how old i am next month. Going to attempt a 24 mile round trip hike in one day. Seems like there are better targets than TV's but have at it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cocky is a very bad attribute to be feeling when watching debates.

On 8/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, Skans said:

:D  Good one.....though I have to agree with Impartial.

I used to work on the Hill and became an expert on the recognition of 'double speak' - one style of spewing verbage

where no one says anything.  There is an incredible amount of it in debates.  Do not confuse gobble-de-gook with double speak.  

Gobble-de-gook is like Sarah Palin --- she speaks forever and never says anything that makes sense. 

Double speak is frequently what a candidate does when he doesn't want to commit to anything.