Lefties are very excited this week.  They really are going full ape.  I don't know about you, but I am more excited to ever to vote Trump than last time.  Why?  Well, lefties are burning their cities and talking about bringing in more illegals and defunding the police.  Big tech gets to censor anybody they don't agree with.  I guess for a lefty, corporations are evil unless they suppress all dissenting thought.  They must look forward to a world in which lives are ruined if you speak against those in power.   If you have negative feelings about somebody's life choices, they should be able to jail you. Good luck doing that if you have no police but the tech police lol.  

I think the idiots in Washington believe that because those "white, male, uneducated votes" from "flyover country" don't go out looting target, we are oblivious to the world around us.  I don't think we will be signing on with Biden any time soon.  Now you might think that doesn't matter, but I can tell you that if it gets bad enough we won't be cuckoled by the shrill white twats rioting in Seattle. 

One thing about history is that things seem to look darkest before the golden periods.  Its possible we have a horrible period, but I don't think scumbags like Bezos, Soros and the like can keep the world in slavery forever.  Yeah, Roberts is a tool and a bunch of RINOS have shown their true colors.   Pour on the heat libs, it has a way of burning away the trash and leaving the pure ingot behind. 

I think Trump wins again.  Easily.  Purple haired white chimpanzees starting fires on behalf of black people doesn't impress me.  Spending trillions on "infrastructure" while not securing our border with a mere few billion does not impress me.  Polls with 25% Republicans, 40% democrats telling me Biden has a 10 point lead does not impress me.   Tell me lefties, if you dismantle your police do you think you can pay for enough security teams to guard yourselves?  Hahaha....  

Maybe we flip the house back as well.  Get another justice and bring new challenges to the bullcrap we have seen.  On the other hand, if Trump loses,  I am still here.  You won't silence me.  As long as evil lefties want to make the world Venezuela, there will be people to fight you.  Remember, making it to the top is not as hard as keeping it. 

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

Um

O.K

It's your lie.

You can tell it like you want.

Yes, yes....  You must think Biden is a sure thing lol.  Go loot another Target and burn down some churches/libraries/schools.  The Biden 2020 slogan should be:  Stay on the Plantation 2020 - VOTE BIDEN!

2 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

Yes, yes....  You must think Biden is a sure thing lol.  Go loot another Target and burn down some churches/libraries/schools.  The Biden 2020 slogan should be:  Stay on the Plantation 2020 - VOTE BIDEN!

Like they know where a library is...

24 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

& #ByeByeMoscowMitch!

#BlueWave2020💓🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🔊

Bye Bye Quid Pro Quo Joe!!!! 

4 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

I need to print and frame some of the stupid fucking shit that you bootlickers post on here so I always have a good laugh. "Emperor Trump" lmfao. You can't make this shit up. Life is truly stranger than fiction. If you have already started reproducing, I suggest you should probably stop ASAP. 

13 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

Lefties are very excited this week.  They really are going full ape.  I don't know about you, but I am more excited to ever to vote Trump than last time.  Why?  Well, lefties are burning their cities and talking about bringing in more illegals and defunding the police.  Big tech gets to censor anybody they don't agree with.  I guess for a lefty, corporations are evil unless they suppress all dissenting thought.  They must look forward to a world in which lives are ruined if you speak against those in power.   If you have negative feelings about somebody's life choices, they should be able to jail you. Good luck doing that if you have no police but the tech police lol.  

I think the idiots in Washington believe that because those "white, male, uneducated votes" from "flyover country" don't go out looting target, we are oblivious to the world around us.  I don't think we will be signing on with Biden any time soon.  Now you might think that doesn't matter, but I can tell you that if it gets bad enough we won't be cuckoled by the shrill white twats rioting in Seattle. 

One thing about history is that things seem to look darkest before the golden periods.  Its possible we have a horrible period, but I don't think scumbags like Bezos, Soros and the like can keep the world in slavery forever.  Yeah, Roberts is a tool and a bunch of RINOS have shown their true colors.   Pour on the heat libs, it has a way of burning away the trash and leaving the pure ingot behind. 

I think Trump wins again.  Easily.  Purple haired white chimpanzees starting fires on behalf of black people doesn't impress me.  Spending trillions on "infrastructure" while not securing our border with a mere few billion does not impress me.  Polls with 25% Republicans, 40% democrats telling me Biden has a 10 point lead does not impress me.   Tell me lefties, if you dismantle your police do you think you can pay for enough security teams to guard yourselves?  Hahaha....  

Maybe we flip the house back as well.  Get another justice and bring new challenges to the bullcrap we have seen.  On the other hand, if Trump loses,  I am still here.  You won't silence me.  As long as evil lefties want to make the world Venezuela, there will be people to fight you.  Remember, making it to the top is not as hard as keeping it. 

Shhhhhhhhh let em be over confident 

On 6/19/2020 at 4:03 AM, king of the county said:

Shhhhhhhhh let em be over confident 

True enough.  I love how they believe their own nonsense.  I bet they think the events of the last two weeks like burning down buildings is a real winner.  Maybe if they keep up those same fake polls some RINO will defect.  I am sure the Bernie Bros and Bush family friends were all in for Trump this second time lol.

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is losing more and more, with every death from Covid.

Every tweet he makes, he is losing.

\

Who left the subways open and murdered the elderly in their nursing homes?

It is quite simple minded to think that Trump could have controlled the spread of covid. As soon as the first group of people came across the Pacific, he was powerless and a glorified cheerleader.. just like all of the governors. 

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Who left the subways open and murdered the elderly in their nursing homes?

You're upsetting the Children.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is losing more and more, with every death from Covid.

Every tweet he makes, he is losing.

\

All the deaths in blue states don't hurt him much.  Red states may have a slightly higher incidence rate reported now because of testing, but no real fatalities there.  As of today, Texas has over 120,000 confirmed cases, 2222 deaths (+4 from yesterday).   New York has 412,000 cases with over 30,000 deaths (+33 deaths from yesterday).   I am sure AXIOS or whatever sh1tbag you go to for news is talking about the massive upswing in the red states but that is just propaganda.  Anybody who goes to RealClearPolitics.com can get up to date tallys and see for themselves where the real damage has been.

Oh and someday it won't be racist to point out that SARS-CoV-2 has genetic markers like a funny 5' site and furin cleavage site (from Eukaryotes - not viruses) consistent with genetic engineering.  No doubt our elites in Washington heard about it and freaked out about Chinese bioterrorism.  That is probably why there was such a rush to shut down.  Your masters know the Chinese engineered Kung Flu, but they also wanted to milk this crisis for as much as they could.  The fact is, Trump did a great job and the U.S. (in spite of blue state incompetence) is beating the crap out of Europe.  How anybody could want the socialized medicine of Europe where they are reporting mortality rates as high as 18% is beyond me.  It is like they tried to kill those people there. 

Keep knocking over statues though.  Maybe if you get rid of all the records of those who have achieved you can feel better about the fact that you are not an achiever.

Trump has handled the epidemic poorly. He refused to order a shutdown when it would do the most good, he refused to use the test kits the Europeans used, and those he first ordered were essentially useless.

He said that the virus would "miraculously disappear". He fought with Fauci and other experts about masks and medicine, confusing a lot of people.

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump has handled the epidemic poorly. He refused to order a shutdown when it would do the most good, he refused to use the test kits the Europeans used, and those he first ordered were essentially useless.

He said that the virus would "miraculously disappear". He fought with Fauci and other experts about masks and medicine, confusing a lot of people.

What are you talking about?  He ordered a closed door policy with China almost immediately.  Nobody was ready to shut down in December when it "would have done the most good" because back then almost nobody knew about it.  That is retarded logic at best.  How many mass shutdowns has the U.S. ordered like this?  Answer?  None.   Trump did something nobody else in history has done and you are faulting him for not moving sooner.  As I recall, at the time when "closing down the country would have done the most good," you sh1theads were still stuck on complaining that it was racist to shut down travel and bar people from China. 

As to the test kits, you want to blame Trump for things that went wrong at the CDC.  Sorry, but I didn't elect Trump because I thought he was going to do science.  He can leave that to people like me.  I blame the typical morons at the CDC who can't even handle selecting a good set of primers - a task anybody with undergraduate experience in a micro lab could do.  Its pretty sad.  Those people are like the FBI; a bunch of Demwits who get positions of power without having the talent to be worthy of their position.  Oh well.  We are still doing better than Europe.  The U.S. has a 5% mortality rate and most of the EU ranks between 10-15%.  Belgium: 15.97% mortality; France: 18.43%;  Netherlands: 12.26%.   Hooray for socialized medicine.  I sure wish we had that here...

Trump would have known what the danger was sooner. And Trump's people rejected cooperating with the Europeans on the test kits.

Taiwan knew what the danger was and acted rapidly. Don't tell me that our Intel does not know what Taiwan is doing.

Trump is hideously incompetent at everything he touches. He is ignorant as all fusk and refuses to inform himself.

His second term, if we are so stupid as to give him one, will be much, much worse, because second terms always have been.

He will throw the greatest tantrum ever when he loses. Wait and see, The Mo fo is going DOWN!

On 6/18/2020 at 8:35 PM, supraTruth said:

& #ByeByeMoscowMitch!

#BlueWave2020💓🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🔊

Have you seen the video of him singing a song about get a shotgun a double barrel shotgun?   He sings with a guy playing the guitar hilarious