Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Johnnie

Until the corona pandemic...

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

OK...   then   what  specific  disinfectant did Trump say to  ingest?

 

I know the  quote and he never  said  one...   that  kind of blows your  entire  point  out of the   water  now doesn't it?  

 

 

 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

OK...   then   what  specific  disinfectant did Trump say to  ingest?

 

I know the  quote and he never  said  one...   that  kind of blows your  entire  point  out of the   water  now doesn't it?  

 

 

You’re a pigeon. You don’t even know who the presenter was before Trump. If you were smart, you’d remember  who he was.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

your  ignorance  makes you think  they are clown  questions

 

I already  knew the answer.   You  knew   that by answering it  honestly I would  be proven  correct , that   he never said to  ingest Lysol.    Its  you  who are  dishonest

Another pigeon remark. Now declare yourself a winner without have once done any medical research around the topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

your  ignorance  makes you think  they are clown  questions

 

I already  knew the answer.   You  knew   that by answering it  honestly I would  be proven  correct , that   he never said to  ingest Lysol.    Its  you  who are  dishonest

No, it’s clown questions you asked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

You’re a pigeon.

 

 

you  keep saying this,  it makes  you  look stupid 

 

8 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

You don’t even know who the presenter was before Trump. If you were smart, you’d remember  who he was.

 

 

I am going by  what Trump said.    What did he  say?  You keep not saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Now declare yourself a winner without have once done any medical research around the topic. 

 

 

now you  want me to do medical research?    You  can't even tell me what  chemical to  research.   

 

 

How does   your logic work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

No, it’s clown questions you ask. 

 

my questions  are specific,  like holding you to account for  saying things   "like Lysol"     well...    what chemical?

 

 

Then I asked you  if there were disinfectants than  can be used  inside the body...  you avoided that too

 

You cowardly call them "clown questions"  yet  they are  quite pertinent to the  subject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you  keep saying this,  it makes  you  look stupid 

Actually,  I  have a picture of  some trump Humpers debating with each other.

Want  to see ?

v60EGcFo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dagosa said:

Wrong....Tronp suggested both could be used inside the body. What a dolt

I have spent some time looking up the info on UV lights. I stand corrected. it is beneficial 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

my questions  are specific,  like holding you to account for  saying things   "like Lysol"     well...    what chemical?

 

 

Then I asked you  if there were disinfectants than  can be used  inside the body...  you avoided that too

 

You cowardly call them "clown questions"  yet  they are  quite pertinent to the  subject

 

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have spent some time looking up the info on UV lights. I stand corrected. it is beneficial 

Why don’t you look up the meaning of a “disinfectant“ to prevent yourself from sounding like a foolish trump Humper.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

 

Why don’t you look up the meaning of a “disinfectant“ to prevent yourself from sounding like a foolish trump Humper.  

Here’s the thing: I have zero worry or concern about covid. I don’t wear a mask. 
if the president fumbles over words, or fucktards misinterpreted what he said- I give zero fucks about that too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Why don’t you look up the meaning of a “disinfectant“ to prevent yourself from sounding like a foolish trump Humper.  

 

disinfectant
[ˌdisənˈfektənt]
NOUN
  1. a chemical liquid that destroys bacteria.
    "all surfaces are cleaned manually or by pressure washer with disinfectant" ·
    synonyms:
    bactericide · germicide · antiseptic · sterilizer · sanitizer · cleaning agent · cleansing agent · cleanser · decontaminant · fumigant
ADJECTIVE
  1. causing the destruction of bacteria.
    "cleansing and disinfectant products"
    synonyms:
     
     
     
     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    There  are  disinfectants that  can be used   inside the  body... Trump was asking if one could be developed to be used  in this case..  tha is all he was asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

disinfectant
[ˌdisənˈfektənt]
 
NOUN
  1. a chemical liquid that destroys bacteria.
    "all surfaces are cleaned manually or by pressure washer with disinfectant" ·
    synonyms:
    bactericide · germicide · antiseptic · sterilizer · sanitizer · cleaning agent · cleansing agent · cleanser · decontaminant · fumigant
ADJECTIVE
  1. causing the destruction of bacteria.
    "cleansing and disinfectant products"
    synonyms:
     
     
     
     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    There  are  disinfectants that  can be used   inside the  body... Trump was asking if one could be developed to be used  in this case..  tha is all he was asking

Exactly. Now, for the tenth time, the man he was talking to was promoting commercial disinfectants to kill the virus and bacteria “on surfaces” round the house and in the hospital. You seem to keep forgetting that Mr. pigeon. 
Have  you ever used a commercial disinfectant ? ANY COMMERCIAL DISINFECTANT ?   It doesn’t sound like you have. You’re house must be dirty or you don’t do it. Go to a quiet place where you can read the labels.....and cry
We’ll wait. Second thought,  just ask your wife so she can laugh at you and trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

e, the man he was talking to was promoting commercial disinfectants to kill the virus and bacteria “on surfaces” round the house and in the hospital.

 

 

and?

 

What did  Trump say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Then I asked you  if there were disinfectants than  can be used  inside the body...  you avoided that too

You’re ignorant of the entire context. For the umpteenth time,  He was talking to a presenter just before him who was promoting commercial grade Disinfectants found in the household to kill the viruses ON SURFACES . 
Are  you dense ? Go to your closet and find one they could use internally.  
 

do you know why you’re FOS 

Trump himself came back after the back lash AND SAID HE WAS BEING  SARCASTIC.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Have  you ever used a commercial disinfectant ? ANY COMMERCIAL DISINFECTANT ?   It doesn’t sound like you have. You’re house must be dirty or you don’t do it. Go to a quiet place where you can read the labels.....and cry

 

 

I use them  every day at work, several times a day

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

and?

 

What did  Trump say?

Trump later admitted he was wrong by saying he was just being sarcastic. Why are you such a pigeon head ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dagosa said:

You’re ignorant of the entire context. For the umpteenth time,  He was talking to a presenter just before him who was promoting commercial grade Disinfectants found in the household to kill the viruses ON SURFACES . 
Are  you dense ? Go to your closet and find one they could use internally.  
 

do you know why you’re FOS 

Trump himself came back after the back lash AND SAID HE WAS BEING  SARCASTIC.   

 

 

Have you ever heard the term “splitting hairs”? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dagosa said:

You’re ignorant of the entire context.

 

 

Trump was talking  THEORY

 

it was obvious to me  what  he was doing

 

1 minute ago, Dagosa said:

do you know why you’re FOS 

Trump himself came back after the back lash AND SAID HE WAS BEING  SARCASTIC.   

 

 

he was foolish for doing this,   he should have stuck to  his guns.  This was a error

 

 

Can you  lavage the   lungs?  yes or  no?

 

Can you  put  disinfectants  into the  body?

 

yes or  no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I use them  every day at work, several times a day

 

 

Read the labels if you can read and tell me which ones can be used internally. 

Youre humping for a man weasel who said later he was being sarcastic. You guys defend a guy who admits he was WRONG.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Trump later admitted he was wrong by saying he was just being sarcastic.

 

 

He said he was being sarcastic,  he did not say  he was wrong

 

Why did you add that part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Have you ever heard the term “splitting hairs”? 

Sure, pigeon hairs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dagosa said:

Sure, pigeon hairs. 

Small minded people who are backed by the media , continue to take things that he says out of context 

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

He said he was being sarcastic,  he did not say  he was wrong

 

Why did you add that part?

Because you are a Humper for an idiot who is wrong so much......and it makes you a pigeon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dagosa said:

Because you are a Humper for an idiot who is wrong so much......and it makes you a pigeon. 

Hmm . Gonna keep running with that pigeon thing , huh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • By XavierOnassis

    diddle dee dee


  • By teacher

    Like Jesse Ventura said to all that would not take a chew in the movie "Predator." LF.org is a political debate forum. This chatbox just ups the opportunity to go at it. Ya'll have your political views, seems to me that ya'll should have thought these things out and be ready to battle. 


  • By teacher

    Is real time political debate a thing ya'll hide from? What do you morons do if you happen to run into some one with opposing political views on the street? 


  • By teacher

    I've never ran into anyone, in real life,  that said Obama lied. I run into folks that tell me Trump lies. I'm at work. I didn't bring it up. I don't reply, I'm representing a company. Not my place. 


  • By teacher

    Lookie there, all I have to do is get out and come back. Why is it that liberals, when they have a company man before them decide they that is the time they go off? Why would ya'll put a company man into that position? 


  • By teacher

    Chatbox is mine. 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...