Sign in to follow this  
Johnnie

Until the corona pandemic...

...I was 100% sure Trump would get re-elected in the coming elections.

Somehow I'm not that sure anymore.

I can't say there is the paw of the dems, in this corona shit, but they sure are capable to pull any scam to get rid of Mr. Trump.

36 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

I can't say there is the paw of the dems, in this corona shit, but they sure are capable to pull any scam to get rid of Mr. Trump.

They seem to have capitalized on it.

The problem with dems is their policies contributed to most of the deaths and this WILL be hammered home in political ads as we get closer to the election. 

There's enough fodder democrats have done to be completely buried if advertised right. 

Now that Trump in on the campaign trail again, and Sleepy Joe is hiding under a rock...I'm becoming more confident again that the sane people of our Nation will elect the right person... and it will be a re-election!

FO MO YERS !

The    biggest enemy of the  AMERICAN  people  is the   Fake News  Media,  who lies  in two  ways.

1. Lies of Omission of what Trump has  doen

2. Lies  that are   plat out  lies

half the country  believes this  garbage.

News Just In... (well it's not exactly news, and it isn't just in)

Trump is going down, not by a small margin, but by a landslide. Yep, Swampy Trump will be out come November in a Landslide. Biden, not my first choice by far, at least is not incompetent, and what's more, he actually gives a darn about people other than himself. 

Economically, Trump lived off the economic recovery - he did nothing good his entire 4 years that was good for the long-term stability of the economy. Only thing he did was divide. Yep, it's true as true and anyone who understands the truth would agree. 

Trump will go down and so will a whole host of his Republican enablers. The vast majority of people are sick of their stench. The environment is as well. 

Climate change is real, and yes, actual science shows staggering evidence that most of it is caused by fossil fuels use. 

Regarding the Pandemic - it is unbelievable how bad this was handled by the Trump Administration. They are responsible for the staggering death toll, along with the billions, or lets say Trillions of dollars lost in our economy. Something as simple as wearing a cloth mask so that one reduces the chances of anyone catching the virus from you has become political.

It's incredible idiotic how people reacted to this basic safeguard in such a defiant way / slowing the economic recovery and costing lives - for what? 

Anyway - if you actually support Swampy Trump - please don't be too upset when he goes down in the landslide. I would strongly suggest waking up to the truth instead!

Peace!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 10:31 AM, EltonJohnson said:

The    biggest enemy of the  AMERICAN  people  is the   Fake News  Media,  who lies  in two  ways.

1. Lies of Omission of what Trump has  doen

2. Lies  that are   plat out  lies

half the country  believes this  garbage.

Garbage like what ? Science,  our own  institutions  and our own intel that he appointed himself ? Much of what is printed in mainstream research comes from these sources. What comes form Trump ? It depends upon which direction his pointed little head is leaning.  How many times does Trump have to make up s.h.i.t like siding with Putin and drinking industrial cleaners before 40% of the country starts understanding Trump is a con man.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:07 PM, Johnnie said:

Corona virus spread and poor economy was of his own making. He can’t handle emergencies. Look at the literally, the rest of the free world. They have flattened the curve. They are now considering restricting Americans who are out of control. 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:07 PM, Johnnie said:

Sure. Poor little Mr. Trump. He’s out playing and cheating at  golf like he does in his presidency. 

2 hours ago, Dagosa said:

and drinking industrial cleaners

You have just certified yourself as UNINFORMED 

why do you live a life of lies?

Corona virus spread and poor economy was of his own making.

You are nothing but a parrot of left wing lies.    Trump did not shut down the economy, the Democrat governors did.  Trump did not spread the virus, since you claim he did I challenge you to explain how he did.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are nothing but a parrot of left wing lies.    Trump did not shut down the economy, the Democrat governors did.  Trump did not spread the virus, since you claim he did I challenge you to explain how he did.

The govs did it, all of them. Do some reading Trump did nothing but happy talk and did not shut down millions from Europe to NY. They got hammered.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Your party doesn’t believe in science . How can you ever be right other then by chance. Admit it. You just make shit up.

Do some reading Trump did nothing but happy talk and did not shut down millions from Europe to NY. They got hammered.

The left tried to stop Trump from stopping travel.    Stop lying.   The left said ztrumpnwas wrong for stopping Chinese travel.  He had to,let American# back in

NYC got hammered b/c of the mayor and health commissioner 

27 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The left tried to stop Trump from stopping travel.    Stop lying.   The left said ztrumpnwas wrong for stopping Chinese travel.  He had to,let American# back in

Don’t be silly. Trump can apply any travel ban he wants if it’s to protect the health and security of the country.  He can’t  make effective travel bans because  both he and those Incompetents around him  don’t know how to write laws that don’t discriminate. He’s an idiot. All he had to do was ask a committee to write the  ban  correctly. But he can’t. He’s too stupid.

e Dems held only one of the three branches. You point is silly.  

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

We are now being banned from travel to the EU. Their infection rates are way down, in single digits per million in France and Germany. Free countries other then the US all have universal healthcare and a sane person as president. We spend more per person on healthcare then anyother country, and we rank with countries with dictators for infection rates.  
https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2020-06-23/european-union-considers-banning-americans-from-travel-as-cases-rise-in-us

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/world/europe/europe-us-travel-ban.html

1 hour ago, Dagosa said:

We are now being banned from travel to the EU. Their infection rates are way down, in single digits per million in France and Germany. Free countries other then the US all have universal healthcare and a sane person as president.

They are not free, their healthcare is weak, and they lie about outcomes 

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

They are not free, their healthcare is weak, and they lie about outcomes 

But your info comes from Trump who never lies. Good choice Gerland. 

18 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You have just certified yourself as UNINFORMED 

why do you live a life of lies?

So industrial cleaners work ? Trump wants them used along with UV rays up the keesta.

thats where your pandemic info comes from. You guys are amazing.

But your info comes from Trump who never lies. Good choice Gerland. 

What a retarded statement there.    That info has nothing to do with Trump. 

1 hour ago, Dagosa said:

So industrial cleaners work ? Trump wants them used along with UV rays up the keesta.

thats where your pandemic info comes from. You guys are amazing.

Trump never said to ingest cleaners...  that is a lie.

here is the UV light.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/26/pharmaceutical-firm-aytu-bioscience-testing-uv-lig/

Aytu Bioscience. 

Now slink away because we all know you wont ever admit you are wrong. 

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump never said to ingest cleaners...  that is a lie.

here is the UV light.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/26/pharmaceutical-firm-aytu-bioscience-testing-uv-lig/

Aytu Bioscience. 

Now slink away because we all know you wont ever admit you are wrong. 

https://iuva.org/iuva-covid-19-faq

https://www.preventcancer.org/2020/04/uv-light-should-not-be-used-to-prevent-or-treat-covid-19/

saying that UV lights help, treat , or prevent COVID is as useful as wearing a mask in your car. 

25 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

https://iuva.org/iuva-covid-19-faq

https://www.preventcancer.org/2020/04/uv-light-should-not-be-used-to-prevent-or-treat-covid-19/

saying that UV lights help, treat , or prevent COVID is as useful as wearing a mask in your car. 

That is wrong.  UV kills viruses, especially coronavirus.   UV sterilization works

your article  is from April when the anti Trump Response to his mere mentioning UV therapywas in full bloom

uv-c is the spectrum used in sterilization 

40 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

That is wrong.  UV kills viruses, especially coronavirus.   UV sterilization works

your article  is from April when the anti Trump Response to his mere mentioning UV therapywas in full bloom

uv-c is the spectrum used in sterilization 

I’m skeptical. That’s all. 
Even if it does work.. what are the side effects to this?