Jump to content

Guilty of being white?


Recommended Posts

Most whites I know have had enough of being demonized, victimized, guilted and attacked due to their skin color. 

 

The BLM movement may be the tide that ensures another 4 years of the orangeman. 

 

You can't fight racism with racism, violence with violence and stupidity with stupidity. 

 

BLM has become the monster they claim to fight. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLM has been a big boost for Trump's campaign.  Democrats are dumb.

BLM is a fraud. Tell em' All Lives Matter, and the leftist dipshits lose their mind. It's a political agenda, nothing more, nothing less.   If black lives mattered, this racist asshats would

The reason we are upset is because of the rioting. Blacks do get treated unfairly by police and the justice department. Everyone 100% agrees. Trump has been freeing blacks from prison at a rapid rate

It's not about skin color.

 

It's about Liberty.

 

They want ours, because they feel that it's really theirs, and we took it from them.

 

When, in fact, they sold theirs to the Democrat National Socialist Party... again.

 

 

shackled-tpc-i4003.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BLM is a fraud. Tell em' All Lives Matter, and the leftist dipshits lose their mind. It's a political agenda, nothing more, nothing less.

 

If black lives mattered, this racist asshats would be in the hood every weekend protesting, but they're not. They hate the concept that All Lives Matter, because to them they don't. Anything with a beating heart is a life, and they massacre the most innocent on the planet by the thousands weekly. And of course you have the aforementioned, where they could give a shit about the black on black mass murder - every damn weekend.

 

BLM is based on lies and fraud.....they really don't matter to the left - only their votes do...

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

how fast would we wind up in jail if we marched in the black community! but they can march in ours and burn it to the ground and we just turn the other cheek. that is what we now call politically correctness. and brought to you by the news. if we would have left them in africa how well off would they all be now? hell there brothers in africa sold them to us.

 

they they say they are dis proportioned for crimes but wait for it!!! they do most of the crimes.   and they say they can't get good jobs wait for it again!!!! we gave them a free education and did they finish? no  they quit and then get pissed because we will not give them a good job. i had to finish high school and then pay for college to get an assembly job and the blacks are protesting because we will not give them a free college degree.  we give them food and in lots of citys free housing and free money for the extras and what do they buy with that free money? drugs.  now after all these protests and riots in our area we have a rash of car dealership break ins and who is caught on camera doing these crimes!!! wait for it again!!!!!   blacks. holy shit who would have guess that.

 

i had a friend that told me you just can't fix stupid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2020 at 7:43 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Most whites I know have had enough of being demonized, victimized, guilted and attacked due to their skin color. 

 

The BLM movement may be the tide that ensures another 4 years of the orangeman. 

 

You can't fight racism with racism, violence with violence and stupidity with stupidity. 

 

BLM has become the monster they claim to fight. 

 

 

i worked in machine repair a few years ago, with a guy that kept telling me after we had to fix machines that the operators broke,  that you can fix the machine,  but you just can't fix stupid. most of the time the machines broke due to stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 8:57 AM, Blue Devil said:

It's not about skin color.

 

It's about Liberty.

 

They want ours, because they feel that it's really theirs, and we took it from them.

 

When, in fact, they sold theirs to the Democrat National Socialist Party... again.

 

 

shackled-tpc-i4003.jpg

 

 

Makes sense to me......

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, peewee said:

i worked in machine repair a few years ago, with a guy that kept telling me after we had to fix machines that the operators broke,  that you can fix the machine,  but you just can't fix stupid. most of the time the machines broke due to stupid.

You can't fix stupid ut you can sedate it. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On June 19, 2020 at 5:57 AM, Blue Devil said:

It's not about skin color. It's about Liberty. They want ours...

 

Actually I think it is all about, their liberty, which they feel we have refused to them since 1863.  And right now we are failing, miserably, at trying to debunk their racism-theorems which accurately define us White people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 12:18 AM, LaughinAtLefty said:

BLM is a fraud. Tell em' All Lives Matter, and the leftist dipshits lose their mind. It's a political agenda, nothing more, nothing less.

 

If black lives mattered, this racist asshats would be in the hood every weekend protesting, but they're not. They hate the concept that All Lives Matter, because to them they don't. Anything with a beating heart is a life, and they massacre the most innocent on the planet by the thousands weekly. And of course you have the aforementioned, where they could give a shit about the black on black mass murder - every damn weekend.

 

BLM is based on lies and fraud.....they really don't matter to the left - only their votes do...

  EXACTLY.

  If BLM REALLY believed that all BLACK lives mattered. they would form neighborhood watches and patrol the inner city neighborhoods to keep the drug-dealers and other criminal trash outta the "hood" so that law-abiding citizens of the inner-city could live a safe and normal life instead of being frightened to death that they or their loved one will be robed, hurt, raped or murdered.

  But, the BLM (bowl-movement?) only cares when a career-criminal gets killed while committing a crime or while resisting arrest for a crime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 11:18 PM, LaughinAtLefty said:

BLM is a fraud. Tell em' All Lives Matter, and the leftist dipshits lose their mind. It's a political agenda, nothing more, nothing less.

 

If black lives mattered, this racist asshats would be in the hood every weekend protesting, but they're not. They hate the concept that All Lives Matter, because to them they don't. Anything with a beating heart is a life, and they massacre the most innocent on the planet by the thousands weekly. And of course you have the aforementioned, where they could give a shit about the black on black mass murder - every damn weekend.

 

BLM is based on lies and fraud.....they really don't matter to the left - only their votes do...

Guess that is why police like to order black kids at gunpoint to lay face down on the pavement. Just standard proceedure I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pwkbirdie56 said:

Guess that is why police like to order black kids at gunpoint to lay face down on the pavement. Just standard proceedure I guess.

Rarely happens in the bigger picture, and when it does - it's because something is going on to require that - no different than if it was a white, brown or yellow person.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Rarely happens in the bigger picture, and when it does - it's because something is going on to require that - no different than if it was a white, brown or yellow person.

 

 

Guess that seems normal to you righties.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Normal is respecting folks, especially when it comes to innocent children. 

 

Normal is also respecting cops, not attacking them.

 

And these dead nignogs all have rap sheets with numerous offenses - so that aspect of your statement is moronic. They lost their "innocence" with their first robbery, car jacking, murder, shooting, drug conviction etc etc etc....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

Normal is also respecting cops, not attacking them.

 

And these dead nignogs all have rap sheets with numerous offenses - so that aspect of your statement is moronic. They lost their "innocence" with their first robbery, car jacking, drug conviction etc etc etc....

You neo con scumbags hate anything that is not white.  Admit it.  You folks are the real racists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

You neo con scumbags hate anything that is not white.  Admit it.  You folks are the real racists.

This is the funny thing. You idiots leftists are so uneducated and ignorant - it's often hard to find words to express your ignorance.

 

I abhor violence, thuggery, burning, looting, murdering, robbing etc etc etc - It doesn't matter what color the skin is - it's the principle you f'n moron.

 

You're little more than empty space between the ears and regurgitating shit from the talking heads you listen to - who ironically are only able to survive because of sheeple like you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

This is the funny thing. You idiots leftists are so uneducated and ignorant - it's often hard to find words to express your ignorance.

 

I abhor violence, thuggery, burning, looting, murdering, robbing etc etc etc - It doesn't matter what color the skin is - it's the principle you f'n moron.

 

You're little more than empty space between the ears and regurgitating shit from the talking heads you listen to - who ironically are only able to survive because of sheeple like you.

Are you on Putin's payroll?

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...