Rayshard Brooks Was Out on COVID-19 Release From Prison When He Went To Wendy's Drunk

1 minute ago, Tommywilley84 said:

I am a hard working tax paying American....

I'm just not a fucking idiot.

Prove it.

Who did you vote for in the last Three(3) Presidential Elections?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why was he in   prison?   FALSE IMPRSIONMENT    His Past  Crimes?   Cruelty to Children Fraud Battery To A Family Member       Of course you

Judge finalizes $25 million Trump University settlement for students of 'sham university'

Xavier blames the cops because they did not just get him an Uber home.  In his mind, the cause of his death was an action that did not take place.  No one should expect him to understand that if he wa

18 minutes ago, 123urout said:

He shouldnt have been loose in the first fkn place.

Well the LAW evidently said it was okay for him to be. Do I agree with that?Not a hundred percent. It's a lose/lose thing either way but being such a "law abiding citizen" you should understand that

2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Prove it.

Who did you vote for in the last Three(3) Presidential Elections?

Ohhhhh.. I see.

This is the part where you determine if I am a criminal for not voting republican. Sure fire way to catch a bad guy....

6 minutes ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Ohhhhh.. I see.

This is the part where you determine if I am a criminal for not voting republican. Sure fire way to catch a bad guy....

Nope... just a fucking idiot like you claim.

Your canard - tends to support the "fucking idiot" theory.

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

Nope... just a fucking idiot like you claim.

Your canard - tends to support the "fucking idiot" theory.

No. I'm just not worried about where I am viewed on the social heiarchy by people like you.

Just now, Tommywilley84 said:

No. I'm just not worried about where I am viewed on the social heiarchy by people like you.

Then wear the fucking idiot label with pride.

You earned it.

...and live it every single day.

1 minute ago, Tommywilley84 said:

You mean men?

How do men who do masculine things generally view you in the social heiracrchy?

Just now, kfools said:

You mean men?

How do men who do masculine things generally view you in the social heiracrchy?

I work a physical job, I've trained in martial arts for years, I've trained with weights for years. Generally I'm a bit more masculine than someone who just gobbles Trump's nuts because it's socially acceptable by low key racist white men who date and marry Karen's . Good try though . You truly thought you had me for a second there

I work a physical job, I've trained in martial arts for years,

What do you consider a physical job? 

Martial arts doesn't mean skilled fighter.

I've trained with weights for years. Generally I'm a bit more masculine than someone who just gobbles Trump's nuts because it's socially acceptable by low key racist white men who date and marry Karen's . Good try though . You truly thought you had me for a second there

Are you married?

4 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Then wear the fucking idiot label with pride.

You earned it.

...and live it every single day.

If not gobbling Trump's tiny cock on the regular makes me an idiot then I shall say I am very happy to wear that badge of honor

1 hour ago, maineman said:

it already has resulted in a murder charge.  how fucking stupid are you, nurse?

You’d know it was supposed to be conviction if you were smart enough to figure out context, but you aren’t. 😆

On 6/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, EltonJohnson said:

His Past  Crimes?

Cruelty to Children

You said something bad about a Black person and even tho it is true....you're a racist.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, IkeBana said:

The DA says there was no threat when the kill shots were fired.

Your failure to answer my question directly posed to you shows how you are avoiding reality 

The DA is a piece of shit and a liar as well.    Enjoy being on the wrong side of history 

1 hour ago, Tommywilley84 said:

If not gobbling Trump's tiny cock on the regular makes me an idiot then I shall say I am very happy to wear that badge of honor

Not particularly interest in whose cock you are gobbling, fag, as long as it isn't mine.

You really are a fucking idiot.

4 hours ago, Tommywilley84 said:

I work a physical job, I've trained in martial arts for years, I've trained with weights for years. Generally I'm a bit more masculine than someone who just gobbles Trump's nuts because it's socially acceptable by low key racist white men who date and marry Karen's . Good try though . You truly thought you had me for a second there

Work out all ya want, it wont get ya anywhere against someone trained with a fire arm.Demorats suck cock and approve of men assplowing each other, not Trump you weakling faggot.

2 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Not particularly interest in whose cock you are gobbling, fag, as long as it isn't mine.

You really are a fucking idiot.

Is there a Dummyrat anywhere that isnt dumber than dirt? I dont know of any.

4 hours ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Well the LAW evidently said it was okay for him to be. Do I agree with that?Not a hundred percent. It's a lose/lose thing either way but being such a "law abiding citizen" you should understand that

Its dumbass nonsense from the demonrat criminal party.Let criminals out of jail because of covid..WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT! NAZI SCUM!

10 hours ago, Duck615 said:

He was shot because he fired the taser at the cop you fucking retard.

It doesnt matter you fucking retard.  When Rolfe shot him in the back he was running away.

4 hours ago, 123urout said:

Its dumbass nonsense from the demonrat criminal party.Let criminals out of jail because of covid..WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT! NAZI SCUM!

You seem to be taking this very personally.  

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

It doesnt matter you fucking retard.  When Rolfe shot him in the back he was running away.

The perp turned... good luck finding a guilty verdict!!! 

On 6/17/2020 at 11:44 AM, XavierOnassis said:

That had nothing to do with sleeping at Wendy's

Whatever he did, it was NOT a capital crime.

Everyone would have been better off if they had just given him a ticket or a warning and sent him home.

Send him HOME??? with a BAC of .108 which is LEGALLY DRUNK and he ALREADY PASSED OUT DRUNK IN THE WENDY'S DRIVE THROUGH!!!

ARE YOU THIS FUCKING DENSE, SHITSTSAIN???

Oh, wait, YES, YES YOU ARE!!!

This nigger COMMITTED ANOTHER FELONY, MORON, WHICH DUI is in GEORGIA!!

12 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

You seem to be taking this very personally.  

Hey nigger, when your inbred SHITSTAINS need to be IN PRISON FOR CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED AND CONTINUE TO COMMIT, LETTING THEM OUT FOR NO GOOD REASON MEANS THAT the SAFETY OF MY FAMILY IS AT RISK!!!

So, yeah, I TAKE IT VERY PERSONAL.

16 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

The perp turned... good luck finding a guilty verdict!!! 

Yep.  The perp turned and ran you fucking retard.  The superintendent of the Atlanta PD saw the same video that you saw.  She saw the flash of the taser in Brooks' hand, and saw him turn and run.  And the superintendent fired Rolfe the next morning for fatally shooting a suspect in violation of PD policy and procedure on the use of deadly force with a fleeing suspect.  She saw Rolfe committing a flagrant act of misconduct and a flagrant violation of his oath.  Does taking an oath mean anything to a fucking retard like you?  Apparently not.   Because the superintendent knows that she also saw Rolfe, pissed off because this nigger who got the best of him was going to get away from him and make him look even worse than he did already.

Rolfe shot and killed the guy because he was pissed off.  In every criminal court in this country that's murder or manslaughter.

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

Yep.  The perp turned and ran you fucking retard.  The superintendent of the Atlanta PD saw the same video that you saw.  She saw the flash of the taser in Brooks' hand, and saw him turn and run.  And the superintendent fired Rolfe the next morning for fatally shooting a suspect in violation of PD policy and procedure on the use of deadly force with a fleeing suspect.  She saw Rolfe committing a flagrant act of misconduct and a flagrant violation of his oath.  Does taking an oath mean anything to a fucking retard like you?  Apparently not.   Because the superintendent knows that she also saw Rolfe, pissed off because this nigger who got the best of him was going to get away from him and make him look even worse than he did already.

Rolfe shot and killed the guy because he was pissed off.  In every criminal court in this country that's murder or manslaughter.

CAN YOU SAY NOT GUILTY???

7 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Good to know you're interested in some other fag gobbling your cock.