Rayshard Brooks Was Out on COVID-19 Release From Prison When He Went To Wendy's Drunk

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

FALSE.  First of all, the video shows he was still aiming the taser back at the cop when he was shot.   Second, there were people all around the area.   The police officer didn't know why he was running.   Obviously it wasn't about a stupid DUI.   It was something more serious.  And at that point, even if he didn't turn and overpower the cop and get his weapon, he could have taken a hostage, hijacked a car, or just disappeared into the night.   Now think about that last possibility.   At that point, Brooks knew they knew his name and home address.   If he was so desperate to run that he'd attack and shoot at cops, then he was desperate enough to do something really stupid once he got away.   Like arm himself (note his criminal record included weapons charges and threatening people with weapons), take a hostage (note his criminal record included false imprisonment ... kidnapping).   He might have gone and tried to use his kids or someone else kids as hostages (note his record included child cruelty and battery).    It's simple FALSE to claim he posed no threat to anyone at that point.   And had they let him escape, and something bad happened after that, you know the same people would be blaming the cops for NOT stopping him when they had the chance.  

What?   Now you're going to have cops deciding weather DUI is a crime?   Let's let them decide if murderers are criminals too, IO.  

Stop bending over backwards to make the cops the bad guys in this case.  They weren't.   

Woulda...coulda...The DA says there was no threat when the kill shots were fired.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why was he in   prison?   FALSE IMPRSIONMENT    His Past  Crimes?   Cruelty to Children Fraud Battery To A Family Member       Of course you

Judge finalizes $25 million Trump University settlement for students of 'sham university'

Xavier blames the cops because they did not just get him an Uber home.  In his mind, the cause of his death was an action that did not take place.  No one should expect him to understand that if he wa

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

FALSE.  First of all, the video shows he was still aiming the taser back at the cop when he was shot.   Second, there were people all around the area.   The police officer didn't know why he was running.   Obviously it wasn't about a stupid DUI.   It was something more serious.  And at that point, even if he didn't turn and overpower the cop and get his weapon, he could have taken a hostage, hijacked a car, or just disappeared into the night.   Now think about that last possibility.   At that point, Brooks knew they knew his name and home address.   If he was so desperate to run that he'd attack and shoot at cops, then he was desperate enough to do something really stupid once he got away.   Like arm himself (note his criminal record included weapons charges and threatening people with weapons), take a hostage (note his criminal record included false imprisonment ... kidnapping).   He might have gone and tried to use his kids or someone else kids as hostages (note his record included child cruelty and battery).    It's simple FALSE to claim he posed no threat to anyone at that point.   And had they let him escape, and something bad happened after that, you know the same people would be blaming the cops for NOT stopping him when they had the chance.  

What?   Now you're going to have cops deciding weather DUI is a crime?   Let's let them decide if murderers are criminals too, IO.  

Stop bending over backwards to make the cops the bad guys in this case.  They weren't.   

You miss my point. My point is that it is a fundamental contradiction to have police enforce/follow existing law and then brush that aside because the suspect may react violently. Either society lets them do their job as it is laid out or we redefine their jobs as more of a caretaker/helper. 

I have re-stated what you wrote this time (and in our past discussion) about what if he had harmed someone after they let him go. I was just not wanting to repeat myself for the umpteenth time so pardon me. 

18 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Woulda...coulda...The DA says there was no threat when the kill shots were fired.

The DA lied.   Earlier he charged police officers with use of a deadly weapon when they used tasers on someone.   So let's face it ... the black, leftist, corrupt DA just hates police.  And that is why there will never be a conviction in this case.   Also, I can tell that you and the DA would be the first to line up and criticize the police had Brooks been allowed to escape and then something awful happened to someone.   Isn't that right.  Because the DA and you hate police.   Isn't that right.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

The DA lied.

So I have a choice.  To believe a man who is a successful attorney and elected District Attorney of Fulton County Georgia, or two guys down in their mom's basement sitting in front of the desk top with their pants off.

I'm going with the DA.

'Course to scumbags like you, the DA is just another nigger.

I hate bad, murderous cops.  And any other cops hiding behind the blue wall giving the bad cops cover.  If that means I hate all cops then it does...one would hope not, though.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah,  one cop was fired, another is on probation, the Police chief resigned, there was a riot, a Wendy;s was torched and  a sleepy drunk was killed.

Instead of what?  One guy issued a ticket or a warning and... that;s all.

You are no whiz at logic. You prefer people getting killed.

I prefer that people that are passed out in their car and drunk on their ass to be arrested before he kills some family.  Or do you think that the criminal  should be allowed to drive home after the police give him a traffic ticket?????

2 hours ago, IkeBana said:

The D.A. ALSO said a short time back that "Under Georgia law, A taser is a potentially deadly weapon".

SO, Is the taser a deadly weapon OR NOT!!!!

Come on two-faced, which is it???    :)

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

First of all, the video shows he was still aiming the taser back at the cop when he was shot.   

Lie.  He had turned and was running away.  Otherwise he would have been shot in the chest.  That's what the video shows.  Unless maybe you think the Medical Examiner is a liar as well, and a BLM associate.

You fucking people are really crazy.

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

He should have obeyed orders... he would still be alive today...

IF black folk REALLY wanted to save their people from being shot by police, they should teach them at a young age to NOT become a carer-criminal.

THAT would go a LOOOONG way in saving young black lives. 

BUT, young black kids learn from what they see and hear their parents and immediant family do.    :)

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

The D.A. ALSO said a short time back that "Under Georgia law, A taser is a potentially deadly weapon".

SO, Is the taser a deadly weapon OR NOT!!!!

Come on two-faced, which is it???    :)

So the DA said a taser could be a deadly weapon.  So fucking what.  Brooks was running away and shot in the back.  The DA says there was no threat when the kill shots were fired, and he's right.

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

IF black folk REALLY wanted to save their people from being shot by police, they should teach them at a young age to NOT become a carer-criminal.

THAT would go a LOOOONG way in saving young black lives. 

BUT, young black kids learn from what they see and hear their parents and immediant family do.    :)

Yeh.  These fucking burr head parents training their offspring to be career criminals.  You are some twisted, sick, and wrong motherfuckers.

2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

So the DA said a taser could be a deadly weapon.  So fucking what.  Brooks was running away and shot in the back.  The DA says there was no threat when the kill shots were fired, and he's right.

He was shot because he fired the taser at the cop you fucking retard.

1 hour ago, IkeBana said:

I'm going with the DA.

Earlier the DA charged police officers with use of a "deadly weapon" (his words) when they used tasers on someone.

So, no, you're not going with the DA.

The only racist I see here is YOU.

I hate bad, murderous cops. 

Your problem is the DA will have to prove they're murderous or bad.  Bet the DA can't.

8 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Lie.  He had turned and was running away.

I didn't say he "turned".  I said he was pointing the taser back at the officer when the officer shot him.   And he was.   That's a FACT.   You can see that for yourself in the video that I posted ... if you bothered to take the time.   It's sort of like those bad guys in cowboy movies who are firing back from horseback at the good guy (the marshal) pursuing them on horseback.   They don't turn but they keep firing their guns, sending bullets in the direction of the marshal.   I assume you would have shouted "no fair" and told the marshal to stop shooting ... because the bad guy wasn't a "direct threat" to him.   Talk about "crazy."

17 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

So the DA said a taser could be a deadly weapon.  So fucking what. 

Yes, the DA said a taser was a deadly weapon ... when a white cop used it against a criminal.   

Same DA who now says it not a deadly weapon ... just because Brooks was black ... and not a cop.

See you in court.

1 hour ago, IkeBana said:

So I have a choice.  To believe a man who is a successful attorney and elected District Attorney of Fulton County Georgia, or two guys down in their mom's basement sitting in front of the desk top with their pants off.

I'm going with the DA.

I hate bad, murderous cops.  And any other cops hiding behind the blue wall giving the bad cops cover.  If that means I hate all cops then it does...one would hope not, though.

Well, you'll lose. ZERO chance this case finishes in a murder charge. Likely ZERO convictions. 

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well, you'll lose. ZERO chance this case finishes in a murder charge. Likely ZERO convictions. 

it already has resulted in a murder charge.  how fucking stupid are you, nurse?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

it already has resulted in a murder charge.  how fucking stupid are you, nurse?

By a crooked DA... He already lost the primary... he is on his way out... He fucked this case up already....

CAN YOU SAY "NOT GUILTY" ??????????????

On 6/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, EltonJohnson said:

Why was he in   prison?

FALSE IMPRSIONMENT

His Past  Crimes?

Cruelty to Children

Fraud

Battery To A Family Member

Of course you wont hear this on the   major  news  networks

https://miningawareness.wordpress.com/2020/06/15/atlanta-police-shooting-rayshard-brooks-out-on-parole-past-crimes-include-cruelty-to-children-family-violence-battery-theft-credit-card-fraud-more/

Democrats love criminals and HATE good Americans.

• Upvote 1
Just now, 123urout said:

Democrats love criminals and HATE good Americans.

As usual, the fucking stupid idiot Demonrats cause a;ll the damn problems then blame them on hard working,tax paying americans whom they hate.I AX AMERICANS, WHY THE HELL DID THIS COP EVEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH A SHOULD STILL BE A  IMPRISONED CRIMINAL?WHY?FKN DEMONRATS, THATS FUKIN WHY.

Just now, Tommywilley84 said:

Still doesn't make it okay to shoot him in the back. 

He shouldnt have been loose in the first fkn place.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

Some people are just stuck on stupid.

Demonrats cause every problem this country faces, then they blame it on hard working tax paying Americans.God I cant stand those fukn evil Demons!

10 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Demonrats cause every problem this country faces, then they blame it on hard working tax paying Americans.God I cant stand those fukn evil Demons!

I am a hard working tax paying American....

I'm just not a fucking idiot.