This ever happen to any white guys on here?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walking while white     

"white people cross the street instead of walking towards black people"   I wonder why.

I was homeless for a while when I was young and I woke up one morning surrounded by the police with a gun in my face.  They where searching for a black suspect of a robbery and had stumbled on my camp

I knew a white guy who was arguing with a white cop. He was holding a screwdriver; but he was about 75 or 80 feet away from the officer. Not one to take a chance or risk injury, the officer shot & killed him on the spot. More than enough time for a leg shot. Just the way it was.

12 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Cops doing their job keeping everybody safe big fucking deal 

Agreed...the cops behaved properly and they were just doing their job.

maineman is playing the race card.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

"white people cross the street instead of walking towards black people"

I wonder why.

Because they know Ike is dangerous?  

15 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I knew a white guy who was arguing with a white cop. He was holding a screwdriver; but he was about 75 or 80 feet away from the officer. Not one to take a chance or risk injury, the officer shot & killed him on the spot. More than enough time for a leg shot. Just the way it was.

had a coworker who was suicidal. The cops responded but never bothered to move the gun out of his reach. While they were doing paperwork he killed himself. Police have a shit job and when mistakes are made people die.

19 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Agreed...the cops behaved properly and they were just doing their job.

maineman is playing the race card.

I am not convinced that he was playing the race card rather then just relating how he felt about his experience from a background of hatred and mistrust of the police.  Bigotry will impact a person's interpretation of events.  Hard to tell what was limiting his objectivity.

3 minutes ago, RHanson said:

I am not convinced that he was playing the race card rather then just relating how he felt about his experience from a background of hatred and mistrust of the police.  Bigotry will impact a person's interpretation of events.  Hard to tell what was limiting his objectivity.

Yes...he was very subjective.

3 minutes ago, roadkill said:

Yes...he was very subjective.

I was homeless for a while when I was young and I woke up one morning surrounded by the police with a gun in my face.  They where searching for a black suspect of a robbery and had stumbled on my camp.  It is hard to be objective under such circumstances, but I would not relate that event as an act of racism or oppression.  I was not brought up to hate the police.

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, RHanson said:

I was homeless for a while when I was young and I woke up one morning surrounded by the police with a gun in my face.  They where searching for a black suspect of a robbery and had stumbled on my camp.  It is hard to be objective under such circumstances, but I would not relate that event as an act of racism or oppression.  I was not brought up to hate the police.

I am going to assume that you are white by the way this post is worded.  I am too.  So... once you poked your head out of your sleeping back and the flashlight beam revealed your skin pigment, you were out of danger.  I will never be accosted by police as they search for a black suspect.  And I never have been.  Neither have you.... nor will you.  Imagine being black.  Imagine being a black college professor with your ID around your neck and you STILL are detained by  a group of policemen for an extended period of time.  Imagine having that happen with the memory Derek Chauvin and George Floyd fresh in your mind. Wouldn't that be fun?

40 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Nicely played 👍

When he gets into prison....................I am going to bring him .............reality.

He  probably won't like it much.                                              🍺

49 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am going to assume that you are white by the way this post is worded.  I am too.  So... once you poked your head out of your sleeping back and the flashlight beam revealed your skin pigment, you were out of danger.  I will never be accosted by police as they search for a black suspect.  And I never have been.  Neither have you.... nor will you.  Imagine being black.  Imagine being a black college professor with your ID around your neck and you STILL are detained by  a group of policemen for an extended period of time.  Imagine having that happen with the memory Derek Chauvin and George Floyd fresh in your mind. Wouldn't that be fun?

No flashlights, the sun was up, but that was not the end.   I should have just said that I was not black and rolled over, but I complied with a request for ID and was arrested for a failure to appear warrant.

Imagine being a white man when the police are looking for a white suspect, and you are a white hippy college professor with sloppy clothing that matches the description of the suspect.  Remember that while thinking about Tony Timpa who died in handcuffs with police officers kneeling on his back and pressed is neck and head into the ground with their hands, ridiculing him while he was plead desperately for your life  "You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna kill me!”

Would that be fun?

Now imagine that you did not blame all police offers for the actions of a very tiny minority, far less then one percent, that is imagine that you are not an anti-police bigot so you do not have an irrational fear and hatred of every cop you see, so that you do not automatically assume racist motivations for their every action.  Imagine that your parents did not sit down with you for that talk about the cops, that they never instilled an irrational bigoted fear of the police deep into your sole.  Perhaps then when you think about George Floyd and Derek Chauvin you will blame Officer Chauvin and not all the police for his individual actions just like we have a rational expectation that police officers will not blame and hate all blacks for the actions of Micah Xavier Johnson who killed five police offers and wounded nine others in an ambush attack in downtown Dallas during a 2016 mostly peaceful BLM protest.

Please imagine a would without hatred, racism or bigotry where every man is judged by the content of his character and not the pigmentation of his skin or clothing.  

A little courtesy and friendliness goes a long way. We I'm out and about and see a cop I just say " How you doing"  Thanks for what you do.  It's not hard, Around our town when we see a cop driving by we just wave.  It seem all the Libs and dems can do is put their heads down and bitch about everything. 

17 minutes ago, Taipan said:

When he gets into prison....................I am going to bring him .............reality.

He  probably won't like it much.                                              🍺

Gets into prison? Is there a waiting list? 

When I was young and had little money but was always out and about the police were always pulling me over, searching my car and claiming that my car and I fit some sort of description or other.

Once I was taking my girlfriend home and I got pulled over. The officer told us to get out of the car and stand in front of his. He proceeded to enter my car and start tearing seats and stuff apart. I leaned forward and asked what he was looking for. He pulled his night stick and told me I was going to get my ass kicked if I didn't stand where I was told and shut my mouth.

He found nothing and did real damage to my car. As it turned out he pulled me over because I had a tail light out. He said.

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Gets into prison? Is there a waiting list? 

Mam,

I am rougher.....than the average cowboy.

I don't know how to portray myself.....any other way.

So I just tell the Truth.           

(I know what is inside of you.     And Jesus loves you).    !!!!                😇  !!!!