Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

So... what happened with the cease and desist and why Isabel lost her moderator/ admin privileges? She’s on the other board refusing to get honest...

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

LOL is Jamie, Isabel

I exposed Isabel pretty well for a few hours of her vile treachery and deceit. 😄

The BEST was her getting caught red handed handing out posters IP addresses to a known hacker. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

I exposed Isabel pretty well for a few hours of her vile treachery and deceit. 😄

The BEST was her getting caught red handed handing out posters IP addresses to a known hacker. 

I will use that against her

9 minutes ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

That thread was a whole load of pathetic.

All you did was make yourself look like a psychopath.

Isabel didn't stalk anyone.

94 pages and over 2300 PM’s with the guy who was helping her stalk Jamie says otherwise. They were calling courts, businesses, police departments etc.  😂

14 hours ago, kfools said:

I have been looking for a way to expose a lot of this stuff. As people will then understand why I have taken the steps I did to get rid of problem members and why I am wary of Liberal old timers on this site.

Interesting....

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

94 pages and over 2300 PM’s with the guy who was helping her stalk Jamie says otherwise. They were calling courts, businesses, police departments etc.  😂

It's amazing that posters here don't care that the admin is reading their Private Messages.

AnnoyedLiberall » Today, 9:24 am » wrote:
Today, 9:24 am
I don't think Senior Mods have that power.
If they do, I don't know about it.
It's never even occurred to me to look at another member's private communications.

kfools » Today, 9:26 am » wrote:
Today, 9:26 am
Well you should.

You can uncover a lot.

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

😁Oh, I have to get back. I was only on page 94 of the biggest cyberstalking in the history of mankind. 😂

Told you so

Ronjul 36
Today, 7:44 am

First is to admonish Cannonpointer, who had the duty to ban Str8tEdge or at least notify me. A point in your detriment, sir.

Second, Str8tEdge is banned for the time of investigation for doxxing. It appears true what Cannonpointer said that the doxxing was an accident and only incidental to the post. But for this, there is another point in consideration for the justice-minded. Str8tEdge is an agent of another party who is very angry to a poster here named Isabel, whose case I have reviewed and found her to be of solid character. I have looked at all sides of her dealings on both boards. She was intended as the victim, but held strong against a known felon, and so was neither victim nor villain. Also, she occupied the role of care taker against the said felon, maximizing safety for others. That is the care taker role, reserved for brave and selfless people.

The person who is against Isabel gave access to Isabel's account and information in order for str8tEdge to use in his errand of mischief. This colors the episode. To have an accident is one thing. To have that accident during a bank robbery is another. Str8tEdge, being guilty of bad intentions, cannot receive the presumption of innocence, because he is in the role of the bank robbery suspect. Is this not obvious?

To Cannonpointer, this. You are good at thinking. But you do it too much. Next time, consult, and avoid. Also, no more use of racial slurs against Jagadeesh. He is complaining all day.

To Str8tEdge. You are banned and cannot read this, so, no message to you, sir.

To the complainant, which is the character Phelix_Dacat. You are correct to flag the post and incorrect later in your argument with Cannonpointer. Refrain from considerations such as you named, but it is clear you were frustrated with a misfeasance from admin, so the harm is offset and at the feet of that admin.

To all board members. Do not flag in your safety measures against the Covid. Risk often requires bravery but more often involves stupidity. Safety is first

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Told you so

Ronjul 36
Today, 7:44 am

First is to admonish Cannonpointer, who had the duty to ban Str8tEdge or at least notify me. A point in your detriment, sir.

Second, Str8tEdge is banned for the time of investigation for doxxing. It appears true what Cannonpointer said that the doxxing was an accident and only incidental to the post. But for this, there is another point in consideration for the justice-minded. Str8tEdge is an agent of another party who is very angry to a poster here named Isabel, whose case I have reviewed and found her to be of solid character. I have looked at all sides of her dealings on both boards. She was intended as the victim, but held strong against a known felon, and so was neither victim nor villain. Also, she occupied the role of care taker against the said felon, maximizing safety for others. That is the care taker role, reserved for brave and selfless people.

The person who is against Isabel gave access to Isabel's account and information in order for str8tEdge to use in his errand of mischief. This colors the episode. To have an accident is one thing. To have that accident during a bank robbery is another. Str8tEdge, being guilty of bad intentions, cannot receive the presumption of innocence, because he is in the role of the bank robbery suspect. Is this not obvious?

To Cannonpointer, this. You are good at thinking. But you do it too much. Next time, consult, and avoid. Also, no more use of racial slurs against Jagadeesh. He is complaining all day.

To Str8tEdge. You are banned and cannot read this, so, no message to you, sir.

To the complainant, which is the character Phelix_Dacat. You are correct to flag the post and incorrect later in your argument with Cannonpointer. Refrain from considerations such as you named, but it is clear you were frustrated with a misfeasance from admin, so the harm is offset and at the feet of that admin.

To all board members. Do not flag in your safety measures against the Covid. Risk often requires bravery but more often involves stupidity. Safety is first

😆The actual doxxing was exposed in Isabel's cyberstalking thread of doom. Doxxing requires SEARCHING the internet which of course was already done and compiled in a website......And how the hell you dox someone who's permanently-banned from BOTH sites????

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

@kfools

I'm sure you know this but I'm still gonna say it .. there is no ronjul, its cannons passive aggressive  joke.  They are one in the same just like good old rev al Sharpton,  who BTW I believe to be pastafarian.   I just don't want to be be the butt of the joke and give you a heads up.

How do you know this?

9 hours ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

That thread was a whole load of pathetic.

All you did was make yourself look like a psychopath.

Isabel didn't stalk anyone.

Indeed she did. The proof is overwhelming.

6 hours ago, Annoyed Liberall said:

It's amazing that posters here don't care that the admin is reading their Private Messages.

AnnoyedLiberall » Today, 9:24 am » wrote:
Today, 9:24 am
I don't think Senior Mods have that power.
If they do, I don't know about it.
It's never even occurred to me to look at another member's private communications.

kfools » Today, 9:26 am » wrote:
Today, 9:26 am
Well you should.

You can uncover a lot.

I don't for the most part. Just banned members.

If I need to sign into an account I ask members first.

Your admin reads PM's a plenty. Don't think he doesn't. In any case. I own all content in the board. 

It's not YOUR content it's mine. It's like getting mad I read books I own.

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Very likely criminal. 

I thought so as well. Only you know now what I know.I was hoping you would have the time to expose it, however,members from the other site and this one aided Isabel.

This is the real reason I suspect you were booted. Revealing PM's without personal info is obviously not doxxing.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

It's been an ongoing joke for a long time.  He was using ronjul to passively aggressively  attack you without having to get his hands dirty. 

Sounds like Cannon.

GW owns the site after all. 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Sounds like Cannon.

GW owns the site after all. 

As do you.  And despite the bitching and moaning you have the right to do whatever the fuck you want here. Your money, your site, your rules. And the ultimate ability to not take shit from anyone.   

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

As do you.  And despite the bitching and moaning you have the right to do whatever the fuck you want here. Your money, your site, your rules. And the ultimate ability to not take shit from anyone.   

This is also true.

11 minutes ago, kfools said:

I thought so as well. Only you know now what I know.I was hoping you would have the time to expose it, however,members from the other site and this one aided Isabel.

This is the real reason I suspect you were booted. Revealing PM's without personal info is obviously not doxxing.

Not to mention my screenshot  exposed Isabel and her partners doxxing that was already public and on the Internet for years. The guy she’s messaging was the guy who compiled the website to begin with and kept it updated. The site was made public here. 

The argument is even though Jamie is not allowed to post over there, she never explicitly gave permission for that public info compilation to be posted. We actually don’t know that. Pretty sure I saw the link there and I’m not sure Jamie ever posted over there to begin with...

I basically exposed doxxing to the level of criminal cyberstalking. I didn’t actually doxx anyone, nor would I. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Not to mention my screenshot  exposed Isabel and her partners doxxing that was already public and on the Internet for years. The guy she’s messaging was the guy who compiled the website to begin with and kept it updated. The site was made public here. 

The argument is even though Jamie is not allowed to post over there, she never explicitly gave permission for that public info compilation to be posted. 

I basically exposed doxxing to the level of criminal cyberstalking. I didn’t actually doxx anyone, nor would I. 

There was so much coordination under the Radar to stalk banned word it's incredible. All on record.

Just now, kfools said:

There was so much coordination under the Radar to stalk banned word it's incredible. All on record.

Criminal... 94 pages and thousands of messages.... I almost got to the point where I had to quit reading it.....