THE TWO BIGGEST SINS EVER INFLICTED UPON AMERICA

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

I have no handlers, which is what makes me so threatening to u tCON scum.891888616_ScreenHunter_451Dec_1216_58.jp

the chinese are your handlers you fucking traitor

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are no "flat taxes." with respect to the income tax, you idiot.   THERE SHOULD BE, but there are none.   Now, go back to your ignorant, lazy, stinking union steward and tell

Nope.  I'm going to say... it's four sins as follows:   1.  Puritanism 2.  Utopianism 3.  Individualism 4.  Manifest Destiny   As American as apple pie and madras be

1.  "Diversity"   2.  "Multiculturalism"   Got it?    

4 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I have no handlers, which is what makes me so threatening to u tCON scum.891888616_ScreenHunter_451Dec_1216_58.jp

Now you are lying.

You, like all hovel-dwelling, welfare-grubbing lowlifes have handlers who instruct you what to say and post.

Your posts on this site are proof of that, inasmuch as they are NOTHING that is not spewed 24/7 by the MSM, who act on behalf of those same handlers.

42 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Now you are lying.

You, like all hovel-dwelling, welfare-grubbing lowlifes have handlers who instruct you what to say and post.

Your posts on this site are proof of that, inasmuch as they are NOTHING that is not spewed 24/7 by the MSM, who act on behalf of those same handlers.

Show US WHERE, U LYING FUCKWAD:

22 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

you poor slant eyed POS

Lol! ROUND BLUE/GREEN EYES with pink skin, & grew up waterskiing on the San Jacinto River & saw the Moving Sidewalk play LIVE at 2 U. of Houston Street Dances.

Never once have u EVER mentioned ANYTHING about YOUR background though, have u, u black-moldy ass rubber duckie racist putinista troll?😎

• Thumb up 1
7 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Show US WHERE, U LYING FUCKWAD:

Thanks for proving Mirabeau correct!

Your post exudes the lack of intelligence wholly indicative of an average ghetto dweller.

How does it feel to be an average ghetto dweller?

3 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Thanks for proving Mirabeau correct!

Your post exudes the lack of intelligence wholly indicative of an average ghetto dweller.

How does it feel to be an average ghetto dweller?

Where's your link to ANY1 ANYWHERE expressing the views of my essay about the inequities of FLAT TAXES, U ignorant fuckwad hick punk?

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Lol! ROUND BLUE/GREEN EYES with pink skin, & grew up waterskiing on the San Jacinto River & saw the Moving Sidewalk play LIVE at 2 U. of Houston Street Dances.

Never once have u EVER mentioned ANYTHING about YOUR background though, have u, u black-moldy ass rubber duckie racist putinista troll?😎

All you need to know asshole is that I am a Son of the Revolution. My family has been here for centuries....

On 6/13/2020 at 6:18 PM, Mirabeau said:

1.  "Diversity"

2.  "Multiculturalism"

Got it?

Guess our ancestors should have went back to their own countries instead of coming here and causing the genocide of the native people.

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

That guy is fucking pitiful

On 6/13/2020 at 3:18 PM, Mirabeau said:

1.  "Diversity"

2.  "Multiculturalism"

Got it?

16th Amdt.

Federal Reserve Cartel Act.

17th Amdt.

Progressive three-fer.

kj

4 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Where's your link to ANY1 ANYWHERE expressing the views of my essay about the inequities of FLAT TAXES, U ignorant fuckwad hick punk?

There are no "flat taxes." with respect to the income tax, you idiot.

THERE SHOULD BE, but there are none.

Now, go back to your ignorant, lazy, stinking union steward and tell him that the BS he told you was a lie.

• Like 1
  • MORON! 1
1 hour ago, Tommywilley84 said:

Guess our ancestors should have went back to their own countries instead of coming here and causing the genocide of the native people.

Your atrocious grammar reveals you to be ignorant, which, in turn, reveals you to be a liberal.

There was no GENOCIDE of the "native people."

The white Europeans RESCUED the North American continent from primitive, STONE-AGE creatures who ate dogs, and engaged in cannibalism.

You don't know that because you are a liberal . . . and ALL liberals are IGNORANT TO THE CORE.

3 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

There are no "flat taxes." with respect to the income tax, you idiot.

THERE SHOULD BE, but there are none.

Now, go back to your ignorant, lazy, stinking union steward and tell him that the BS he told you was a lie.

No, there are FLAT TAXES for ALL income above $600k.  U are just too fucking stupid to understand that, like ALL fucking tCON morons.

8 hours ago, supraTruth said:

No, there are FLAT TAXES for ALL income above $600k.  U are just too fucking stupid to understand that, like ALL fucking tCON morons.

There is NO "flat tax" in the USA, but there SHOULD BE.

ALL INCOMES should be taxed at the same rate, whether one makes $10K per year or $10 million per year.  Understand?

The taxes are BRACKETED, and increase greatly as one's income ascends those brackets.

The wealthy are taxed FAR, FAR TOO MUCH in our nation.

In 2018, the top 1 percent of taxpayers paid MORE INCOME TAXES THAN THE BOTTOM 90 PERCENT of taxpayers.  HOW THE HELL MUCH MORE IN TAXES DO YOU WANT THEM TO PAY???

You are a typical ignorant, worthless liberal.  (ALL liberals are ignorant and worthless, by the way.)

You are envious of successful people, and that envy eats away at your brain each and every day.

If you had been intelligent enough to get out of school, and if you had been industrious enough to get off your lazy ass and go to work, you, like Mirabeau, would be PAYING TAXES instead of BUMMING OFF THE TAXPAYERS.

Got it?

1 minute ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

you shouldn't talk about yo mama like that.

Didn't do so.

Mirabeau worships his mother and father.

You can't do the same, because neither you nor your mother have the slightest clue who your father is.

(This is really TOOOOOOOOO easy, folks!)

3 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Didn't do so.

Mirabeau worships his mother and father.

You can't do the same, because neither you nor your mother have the slightest clue who your father is.

(This is really TOOOOOOOOO easy, folks!)

hell i was serious when i wrote white power bitchez.  did you think i was being an asshole?

25 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

There is NO "flat tax" in the USA, but there SHOULD BE.

ALL INCOMES should be taxed at the same rate, whether one makes $10K per year or $10 million per year.  Understand?

The taxes are BRACKETED, and increase greatly as one's income ascends those brackets.

The wealthy are taxed FAR, FAR TOO MUCH in our nation.

In 2018, the top 1 percent of taxpayers paid MORE INCOME TAXES THAN THE BOTTOM 90 PERCENT of taxpayers.  HOW THE HELL MUCH MORE IN TAXES DO YOU WANT THEM TO PAY???

You are a typical ignorant, worthless liberal.  (ALL liberals are ignorant and worthless, by the way.)

You are envious of successful people, and that envy eats away at your brain each and every day.

If you had been intelligent enough to get out of school, and if you had been industrious enough to get off your lazy ass and go to work, you, like Mirabeau, would be PAYING TAXES instead of BUMMING OFF THE TAXPAYERS.

Got it?

What FLAT TAX % do u think EVERY1 should be paying?  Also, do u think there should be ANY deductions?