THE TWO BIGGEST SINS EVER INFLICTED UPON AMERICA

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are no "flat taxes." with respect to the income tax, you idiot.   THERE SHOULD BE, but there are none.   Now, go back to your ignorant, lazy, stinking union steward and tell

Nope.  I'm going to say... it's four sins as follows:   1.  Puritanism 2.  Utopianism 3.  Individualism 4.  Manifest Destiny   As American as apple pie and madras be

1.  "Diversity"   2.  "Multiculturalism"   Got it?    

1 hour ago, Mirabeau said:

1.  "Diversity"

2.  "Multiculturalism"

Got it?

But but but, what about cultural enrichment? Cultural enrichment is popular in Italy. I think he's a chef at a Middle  East restaurant.

1 hour ago, Mirabeau said:

1.  "Diversity"

2.  "Multiculturalism"

Got it?

3. DEMOCRATS

Probably needs to be #1 since the source of your 1. and 2. are ALL DEMOCRAT bullshit!!!

Just now, MidnightMax said:

3. DEMOCRATS

Probably needs to be #1 since the source of your 1. and 2. are ALL DEMOCRAT bullshit!!!

I say we all go out for some Middle East food. Show our support for cultural enrichment.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

1.  "Diversity"

2.  "Multiculturalism"

Got it?

Nope.  I'm going to say... it's four sins as follows:

1.  Puritanism

2.  Utopianism

3.  Individualism

4.  Manifest Destiny

As American as apple pie and madras bermuda shorts.  The problem for most of the  members in this joint is that developing some understanding of this list requires a smidgen of creative thinking skills.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
13 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

1.  "Diversity"

2.  "Multiculturalism"

Got it?

As a foodie I strongly disagree. As a music lover I strongly disagree. As a Christian who believes all mankind is created in the image of God I disagree.

3 hours ago, IkeBana said:

1.  Puritanism

2.  Utopianism

3.  Individualism

4.  Manifest Destiny

As American as apple pie and madras bermuda shorts.  The problem for most of the  members in this joint is that developing some understanding of this list requires a smidgen of creative thinking skills.

You are wrong.

You are ignorant.

Those, of course, are the two main requirements for being a liberal idiot (and ALL liberals are idiots).

So, just so you remember, the two greatest sins EVER INFLICTED UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are:

1.  "Diversity"

2.  "Multiculturalism"

3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

As a foodie I strongly disagree. As a music lover I strongly disagree. As a Christian who believes all mankind is created in the image of God I disagree.

You need to put your nation over food and music.

Got it?

Just now, Mirabeau said:

You need to put your nation over food and music.

Got it?

I will not put my nation over God. I will not put my race over my nation, that is stupid regardless of the ethnicity of the person doing it.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

But but but, what about cultural enrichment? Cultural enrichment is popular in Italy. I think he's a chef at a Middle  East restaurant.

Proving, once more:

You can take the primitive out of the Third World, but you cannot take the Third World out of the primitive.

Each and every Arab/Mohammedan Cultist should be DEPORTED from Western nations and sent back to the hellholes whence they came!

Just now, NeoConvict said:

I will not put my nation over God. I will not put my race over my nation, that is stupid regardless of the ethnicity of the person doing it.

Then you need to be deported with all the Third-Worlders.

Got it?

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Then you need to be deported with all the Third-Worlders.

Got it?

All enemies foreign and domestic. Those preoccupied with race to the point they believe they are justified in harming others are domestic threats. 

4 hours ago, IkeBana said:

1.  Puritanism

2.  Utopianism

3.  Individualism

4.  Manifest Destiny

ISMS are the real problem! All isms SUCK!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

All enemies foreign and domestic. Those preoccupied with race to the point they believe they are justified in harming others are domestic threats. 

Right.

You just described Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Mike "Michelle" Obama, Barack "The Commie Kenyan," Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee . . . and millions of other negroes.

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Right.

You just described Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Mike "Michelle" Obama, Barack "The Commie Kenyan," Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee . . . and millions of other negroes.

Indeed I did but the same goes for crackers that put race above anything else.

10 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

ISMS are the real problem! All isms SUCK!

Mirabeau can't help but notice you did not respond to his post proving that the residents of that hellhole known as California have the THIRD LOWEST AVERAGE IQ IN THE USA.

Wonder why?

1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

I have already established that u tCON scum are the REAL idiots.TrumpAdmittedPayingNOtaxes.jpg.86613cd02

Nope.

Every post  you make is nothing more than some left-wing-idiot talking point that your handlers feed you on a daily basis.

You are a liberal.

Liberalism is a curse infects the insane and the ignorant.

5 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Nope.

Every post  you make is nothing more than some left-wing-idiot talking point that your handlers feed you on a daily basis.

You are a liberal.

Liberalism is a curse infects the insane and the ignorant.

I have no handlers, which is what makes me so threatening to u tCON scum.891888616_ScreenHunter_451Dec_1216_58.jp