To the left wingers on the board.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please give us our room back kfools, with the former rules restored.   Despite the fact that here are Liberals here who scorn a private room of their own as much as most Conservatives, there are those

bluedog , you have to be the biggest pussy I've every seen   have some dignity,  you fucking loser

Most Conservatives on the site say some variation of that.  But it's a myth.   If Conservatives get a room which excludes Liberals, they will use it.  And like LO, they will have disagreements ...  Ju

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Fuck off. Please. 

Will do.

You stay out of the two new rooms though.

We will call it the ingrait tax.

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

I thought we were talking shit just fine. Sheesh...some people.

Me and fuckface go way back. Leave the busybody bullshit to igrateonmen. 

A Conservatives only room would be a great addition.  And it would lend the site a balance that it otherwise lacks.

Just now, bludog said:

A Conservatives only room would be a great addition.  And it would lend the site a balance that it otherwise lacks.

Will you be happy then? I want you to be happy 

Just now, bludog said:

They already have three rooms.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Will you be happy then? I want you to be happy 

Ha ha.  It would be satisfying to see Conservatives have a space where non-Conservatives are not allowed.  There is nothing on the site like that, now.

Just now, bludog said:

Ha ha.  It would be satisfying to see Conservatives have a space where non-Conservatives are not allowed.  There is nothing on the site like that, now.

I don’t know if I want that. Like minded people repeating the same thing back to each other seems very liberal to me. 

Just now, untitled said:

go soak your head in soap, you stink

What a faggot.

You will be banned in short order. 

All of your SOKS as well.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

Will do.

You stay out of the two new rooms though.

We will call it the ingrait tax.

It’s only a tax if there is value to what you take. 

You fucked up, little racist. Now you need @bludog to cover for ya.  Best give him something real nice - like a moderatorship and a promise not to fuck up again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I don’t know if I want that. Like minded people repeating the same thing back to each other seems very liberal to me. 

Most Conservatives on the site say some variation of that.  But it's a myth.   If Conservatives get a room which excludes Liberals, they will use it.  And like LO, they will have disagreements ...  Just not the same disagreements as Cons and Libs have between each other.

• Upvote 2
Just now, bludog said:

Most Conservatives on the site say some variation of that.  But it's a myth.   If Conservatives get a room which excludes Liberals, they will use it.  And like LO, they will have disagreements ...  Just not the same disagreements as Cons and Libs have between each other.

I’m happy with whatever. Easy to please 

• Upvote 2
24 minutes ago, bludog said:

Please give us our room back kfools, with the former rules restored.   Despite the fact that here are Liberals here who scorn a private room of their own as much as most Conservatives, there are those of us who enjoy the use of it;  And don't care what others think or say.

And please give us just one Liberal moderator with the power to effectively enforce the rules of that room.

....................   Thanks

By the way, I agree with lucifershammer that it would benefit the site to do so.

I Agree with this totally. 

I was only gone for a couple of days and so much has changed...

• Upvote 1