Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

I am making the liberal counsel room public.

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

It's easy to understand.

The morons couldn't take it that there was a room just for liberals on a liberal forum that they couldn't fuck up like everything else they touch.

Kfools bought the liberal forum essentially turning it into a conservative forum but without the name.

Can't get content without pulling a bait and switch on people. 

Typical deplorable move.

There are tons of conservative forums but these trumptards aren't welcome in those.

So they need this safe space where they think they are actually kicking liberal ass. The poor fuckers.

The republicans are losing at every turn in the real world so this is a way for them to feel they have some semblance of control.

Even of it isn't the real world.

Opening the L.O. room was most likely on kfools mind when he was buying this forum.

Sound about right. Since you mentioned other forums, I have made an interesting observation in rearguards to some of them. I have to go hunt down some parts now, but I will post maybe later today, or tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

It's easy to understand.

The morons couldn't take it that there was a room just for a liberal council on a liberal forum that the deplorables couldn't fuck up like everything else they touch.

Kfools bought the liberal forum essentially turning it into a conservative forum but without the name.

Can't get content without pulling a bait and switch on people. 

Typical deplorable move.

There are tons of conservative forums but these trumptards aren't welcome in those.

So they need this safe space where they think they are actually kicking liberal ass. The poor fuckers.

The republicans are losing at every turn in the real world so this is a way for them to feel they have some semblance of control.

Even if it isn't the real world.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I would consider watching a buffalo shit before viewing a LO Forum.

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

That was the thing about LO... and probably why a CO room might have been a better move.

Sometimes you just want to start a thread on a topic and have a normal, focused discussion without some RWNJ coming in and saying 'but Hillary' or 'but Obama' or talking about the lying liberal media or changing the topic completely in some other way, which is what always happens with NHB.

Even just stripping the council of its powers and going back to right and left mods would have made more sense than going the extra mile of making 'half the site' feel unwelcome.

Conservatives don't need a room.

...or a Safe Space.

...or a Petri Disk, Incubator, and Nursery - where Adult Reality and Responsibility, as well as the laws of both Physics and Economy, are neither welcomed nor applicable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

Conservatives don't need a room.

...or a Safe Space.

...or a Petri Disk, Incubator, and Nursery - where Adult Reality and Responsibility, as well as the laws of both Physics and Economy, are neither welcomed nor applicable.

That's because you are incapable of having in-depth discussions.

You mostly just want to insult libruls and pretend you're winning the internet.

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

That's because you are incapable of having in-depth discussions.

You mostly just want to insult libruls and pretend you're winning the internet.

8 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

The cum bubble I left in the corner of your mouth?

You mean like this in depth discussion?