NASCAR Joining the NFL in Oblivion.

12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

History?

You want to be a H.S. history teacher?

There is an old saying at West Point Academy.    "Those who can't do.....teach

I don't think you are clear what bigotry mean.   You are interchanging this word with racism.

That is a mistake your part.   Please go get back on Wikipedia, and look it up.              

Fighting for negroes against your own tribe makes you look like Benedict Arnold.

Do you know who Benedict is?                         Do you know what a racial traitor is?                                 🥃

First, nobody knows where that cliché comes from, and your reference to West Point is buffoonish in its pretentiousness.

Your bluff about looking up the meaning of "bigotry" would have been less ludicrous had you not then cited Wikipedia as a place to look up word definitions.  I suppose there's nothing absolutely wrong about that, but most people use dictionaries for definitions.  Lastly, repeating your self-mockingly Neandertal assertion of "My tribe bad, you tribe bad" Nazi crap as if it were something scientific is gratuitously insulting to people who have measurable IQs.

• Thumb up 1

10 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Ah, you and the other Deplorable are from different cities, so you can't both be Deplorables?

'Sokay, folks.  The people at his local ER are well-practiced in dealing with injuries Hooey sustains when he plays with logic unsupervised.

Nice reframe.  You said confederate loser..

On 6/13/2020 at 11:29 AM, Pastafarian said:

What is the problem?  

How about treating his as the overnight expert on a subject because of his race? Should I ask my Japanese friend for karate instruction, or my cCinese friend for ancient Chinese secrets - or his opinions on eating dog meat?

The stupidity resides in the fact that two different black folks will give you two different answers BECAUSE THEY ARE PEOPLE. Being black does not make you an official representative of other back people.

1 minute ago, Cannonpointer said:

How about treating his as the overnight expert on a subject because of his race? Should I ask my Japanese friend for karate instruction, or my cCinese friend for ancient Chinese secrets - or his opinions on eating dog meat?

The stupidity resides in the fact that two different black folks will give you two different answers BECAUSE THEY ARE PEOPLE. Being black does not make you an official representative of other back people.

It does not. 

But most blacks agree with Wallace about the Cuntfederate flag. 

Plus, he is the only black driver in the series. 

Just now, Pastafarian said:

It does not. 

MOST backs.

Whites need to think for themselves, not run ask a black man. That's fucking racist - worse, it's 1970s NOT racist, which makes it fucking cringy

Just now, Cannonpointer said:

MOST backs.

Whites need to think for themselves, not run ask a black man. That's fucking racist - worse, it's 1970s NOT racist, which makes it fucking cringy

Well, white NASCAR fans don’t seem to care. They were asked not to bring the flags but they still did. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Well, white NASCAR fans don’t seem to care. They were asked not to bring the flags but they still did. 

Cry me a river - maybe the retards should take a hint from THAT.

The sport started with Kentucky boot leggers.

• Thumb up 1

47 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

The test will be this weekend at Talladega.  There will be 5000 fans there.  We'll see how that works.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:37 PM, RickyTavy said:

First, nobody knows where that cliché comes from, and your reference to West Point is buffoonish in its pretentiousness.

Your bluff about looking up the meaning of "bigotry" would have been less ludicrous had you not then cited Wikipedia as a place to look up word definitions.  I suppose there's nothing absolutely wrong about that, but most people use dictionaries for definitions.  Lastly, repeating your self-mockingly Neandertal assertion of "My tribe bad, you tribe bad" Nazi crap as if it were something scientific is gratuitously insulting to people who have measurable IQs.

Tribalism is racism and is an obstacle to progress and harmony.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Tribalism is racism and is an obstacle to progress and harmony.

OK.

Maybe that is true.

Then, why you won't you call down

the Black Tribe...........for fighting for tribalism?

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

It does not. 

I fly the Confederate Flag.

Did you wish to fight about it ?

On 6/12/2020 at 10:37 PM, RickyTavy said:

There is an old saying at West Point Academy.    "Those who can't do.....teach

It is far older than West Point. It is one of a long list of stupid sayings.

Teaching people how to do something is not the same as actually doing it.

Aristotle was the tutor of Alexander the Great, but to claim that Aristotle was an incompetent conqueror is absurd.

There were a thousand people at NASA that could not have flown to the Moon, and had they not taught those who did go to the Moon, no one would have actually managed to go there.

24 minutes ago, Taipan said:

OK.

Maybe that is true.

Then, why you won't you call down

the Black Tribe...........for fighting for tribalism?

Me calling down people would be a total waste of my time. No one takes orders from me.

There is nothing called"The Black Tribe", except in your head.

You are silly and demented.

Black people want to be treated as equals.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Here is my take: you are a racist idiot. Fly it and let the world know.

Fighting you would not make you smarter.

GOD.....knows all the hearts.

Of all men.

Even yours.                          😇

Just now, Taipan said:

GOD.....knows all the hearts.

Of all men.

Even yours.                          😇

God does not know everything.  The Great Flood was a very stupid idea.

If one wanted to get rid of defective people, flooding the entire planet as described in the Bible was a very inefficient way to do it for a being that knew what could be done with a simple virus.

People's intents  are not in their hearts.

And so what?

On 6/11/2020 at 3:56 PM, Taipan said:

Sean Hannity says that we are 'energy independent' for the 1st time in many decades

because DJT cancelled hundreds of EPA regulations that had a stranglehold  on the 

prosperity of our industries and small businesses.                                 🍺

You should stop listening to that smoking cornhole.

2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

You should stop listening to that smoking cornhole.

Wrong answer,.........cornhole.

You fail.                  You lose.       A post  from last week ??

Really ??

You goddamn loser !!     

Try again, .............bitch.     

And next time.............please try a little harder.                                😎..🍺

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Wrong answer,.........cornhole.

You fail.                  You lose.       A post  from last week ??

Really ??

You goddamn loser !!     

Try again, .............bitch.     

And next time.............please try a little harder.                                😎..🍺

Hannity is a talking hemorrhoid