Is anyone actually staying?

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

I don't know, I hear she us a CONfirmed tRUMP enabler!

You heard it from Bill. He blames everyone who supported Bernie in 2016 for Trump’s win. 

Cecelia hates Trump. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't really see any reason to.  Republicans have all proven they only care about 'triggering the libs'.  And this board has become a hive of scum and villainy.  I mean it kind of always was, which

I'm leaving and so are a few others that I'm certain of.   When I joined in 2007, NHB was not nearly as toxic as now.  I participated there and in LO for several years but recently switched to LO almo

Anyone?   I don't know... I do get into a lot of pointless and probably unhealthy arguments on NHB, but wading in the toxic sludge of that place is actually affecting my mood in real life, s

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

You heard it from Bill. He blames everyone who supported Bernie in 2016 for Trump’s win. 

Cecelia hates Trump. 

I guess I need to hear that from her.

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Why would she be obliged to explain herself to you based on a @SpyCar accusation?

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Cecelia hates Trump. 

Didn't vote Democratic. Attacked our party. Helped Trump get elected.

Those people I blame 100%. Not you?

Bill

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Why would she be obliged to explain herself to you based on a @SpyCar accusation?

Because it is the open truth that she made plain on a public forum.

Another fucking Trump-enabler.

Fuck them all.

Hang out with them. Go ahead.

Finally the truth will be revealed about who and what you are dealing with. You will see.

Bill

1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

Hates Trump. But helped get him elected. On purpose.

Bill

10 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Because it is the open truth that she made plain on a public forum.

Another fucking Trump-enabler.

Fuck them all.

Hang out with them. Go ahead.

Finally the truth will be revealed about who and what you are dealing with. You will see.

Bill

The owner of this forum is a Trump loving racist. He opposes every shared value that we have and you are comfortable with him. You save your animosity for progressive liberals. Why is that?

You’ll have your LO room back shortly. Kfools is busy walking back his fuck up and bludog is providing cover. Enjoy. 🙄

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The owner of this forum is a Trump loving racist. He opposes every shared value that we have and you are comfortable with him. You save your animosity for progressive liberals. Why is that?

You’ll have your LO room back shortly. Kfools is busy walking back his fuck up and bludog is providing cover. Enjoy. 🙄

Not "progressive liberals." LOL. Anti-liberal regressives who actively helped put a fascist into power. On purpose. With intention.

I'm amazed that you are OK with this activity. These Trump-enablers stabbed us in the backs. Go hang on on divisionist forum. You will see.

The cultists are not liberals. They despise liberalism. They are fucked in the head.

Bill

40 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Of course you don’t blame me. I supported Hillary.I still admire her but she’s old news. 

It’s about a Joe now. The pool of potential voters is far larger on the left than it is on the right. If Joe can convince progressives that he will be better for them than the orange conman then he will be unstoppable. He can try to convince self-styled swing voters to support him but I am not convinced that the pool is large enough.  Most independents are not independents at all. Most undecided voters are blowing smoke. 

10 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Of course you don’t blame me. I supported Hillary.I still admire her but she’s old news. 

It’s about a Joe now. The pool of potential voters is far larger on the left than it is on the right. If Joe can convince progressives that he will be better for them than the orange conman then he will be unstoppable. He can try to convince self-styled swing voters to support him but I am not convinced that the pool is large enough.  Most independents are not independents at all. Most undecided voters are blowing smoke. 

Right. I don't blame you. I blame the insane anti-liberal cultists who helped Trump win and who took glee in their "victory." That's very current news.

Bernie cultists are not "progressives." Or liberals. I have zero trust in those who already fucked the nation once. None.

Bill

'""

ETA: "Not you?" referred my asking don't "you blame those who didn't vote?" 

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Bernie cultists are not "progressives." Or liberals. I have zero trust in those who already fucked the nation once. None.

This speaks to a tendency to overgeneralize that can be harmful to the effort. The winning strategy at this moment in time is to reach out to progressives, including a Bernie supporters, and consolidate the left behind the nominee. Some will tell us to fuck off. Some will warily agree to vote for Joe. Some will commit their time, talent and treasure to the campaign. That last group is going to help us win this thing. 

4 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Cecelia hates Trump. 

I supported Bernie but ultimately voted for Hillary, wasn't really excited about it but knew I would be wasting my vote if I didn't. I guess that might give me a get out of Bills doghouse for free card right?

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

This speaks to a tendency to overgeneralize that can be harmful to the effort. The winning strategy at this moment in time is to reach out to progressives, including a Bernie supporters, and consolidate the left behind the nominee. Some will tell us to fuck off. Some will warily agree to vote for Joe. Some will commit their time, talent and treasure to the campaign. That last group is going to help us win this thing. 

As I said, the BS cult is not "progressive." And they already told us to "fuck off" in 2016.

Not about to be complicit in enabling Trump-enablers. Proof of good will is in the doing. 

Bill

3 minutes ago, fourputt said:

I supported Bernie but ultimately voted for Hillary, wasn't really excited about it but knew I would be wasting my vote if I didn't. I guess that might give me a get out of Bills doghouse for free card right?

It does. I begrudge no one his or her primary preference. Not voting, voting Green, or doing a write-in with Trump on the ballot and/or encouraging others to sit out? Different story.

90% of the so-called LO room sat out last time. Damn shame that this forum has been used to hurt Democrats and help elect Trump.

Bill

15 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

I don't really agree with hating people because of it, but I do agree that we need to support the Democratic nominee.

Even if people think they're sending a message or holding onto some futile hope that there's going to be a third party in the US... 2016 was probably the absolute WORST time to do it. If they do it again in 2020, then they're basically saying that they don't care about the future, they just care about their bitterness.

If you're reading this, PLEASE don't help Trump win again.

It will do serious damage to the entire world-- not just the US, THE WORLD.

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

I don't really agree with hating people because of it, but I do agree that we need to support the Democratic nominee.

Even if people think they're sending a message or holding onto some futile hope that there's going to be a third party in the US... 2016 was probably the absolute WORST time to do it. If they do it again in 2020, then they're basically saying that they don't care about the future, they just care about their bitterness.

It will do serious damage to the entire world-- not just the US, THE WORLD.

Who said "hate?" I said blame. Blame those who fucked over the country while they voted Jill Stein or boycotted the vote.

This site was used as a anti-Democratic (((((((((echo chamber))))))) in 2016. Most of the bunched vanished the day after the election. Were they ashamed? Doubtful. Russian bots? Maybe. Or just satisfied with "the win?" But this was planned. 

We do need to vote and get that fucker out of the White House. This never should have happened in the first place.

Bill

11 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Who said "hate?" I said blame. Blame those who fucked over the country while they voted Jill Stein or boycotted the vote.

This site was used as a anti-Democratic (((((((((echo chamber))))))) in 2016. Most of the bunched vanished the day after the election. Were they ashamed? Doubtful. Russian bots? Maybe. Or just satisfied with "the win?" But this was planned. 

We do need to vote and get that fucker out of the White House. This never should have happened in the first place.

Bill

Agreed, & going forward we need every vote we can get.891888616_ScreenHunter_451Dec_1216_58.jp

20 hours ago, Toldya said:

Keep begging, crybaby. Gonna love being here this November, can't WAIT.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I love it now. Xoxox

Yeah, but the meltdown after Trump wins again is gonna eclipse even 2016. 

You should've seen this place. Drowning in liberal tears.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yeah, but the meltdown after Trump wins again is gonna eclipse even 2016. 

You should've seen this place. Drowning in liberal tears.

It would have been delicious. 
and  yes I’m looking forward to it in November