Toldya

Is anyone actually staying?

Anyone?

I don't know... I do get into a lot of pointless and probably unhealthy arguments on NHB, but wading in the toxic sludge of that place is actually affecting my mood in real life, so I will probably stop. And now we have kfools the passive aggressive ape trolling the liberals on liberalforum.org by giving the LO room what he undoubtedly thinks it a hilariously effeminate name... and of course, the first people to express their joy over it were the vilest trolls on the whole forum.

I really think I've had just about enough. It probably doesn't matter to him because I was never going to actually pay to keep this shithole running and it's not like I'm the big draw here, but if all the libs go I think the RWNJs will eventually realize it's not fun without all of the pointless arguing and vacate as well.

But at this point, it's more about just finding a healthier way to spend my time. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

Anyone?

I don't know... I do get into a lot of pointless and probably unhealthy arguments on NHB, but wading in the toxic sludge of that place is actually affecting my mood in real life, so I will probably stop. And now we have kfools the passive aggressive ape trolling the liberals on liberalforum.org by giving the LO room what he undoubtedly thinks it a hilariously effeminate name... and of course, the first people to express their joy over it were the vilest trolls on the whole forum.

I really think I've had just about enough. It probably doesn't matter to him because I was never going to actually pay to keep this shithole running and it's not like I'm the big draw here, but if all the libs go I think the RWNJs will eventually realize it's not fun without all of the pointless arguing and vacate as well.

But at this point, it's more about just finding a healthier way to spend my time. 

I'm leaving and so are a few others that I'm certain of.   When I joined in 2007, NHB was not nearly as toxic as now.  I participated there and in LO for several years but recently switched to LO almost exclusively.  Since the takeover by the new owner, NHB has sunk to a new level of vile filth and like you, I find that, for the first time, it's actually starting to influence my mood for the worse.

Now, with the LO Rm having been converted to another Con mockery, this site has lost it's last vestige of civility.  The title  LIBERALFORUM is now a complete deceit.  Any pretension of attracting new Liberal members is a joke.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

Anyone?

No, I'm out of here.  Now there's no place to post (except the shit-flinging forum), so I'm done.  What a waste....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bludog said:

I'm leaving and so are a few others that I'm certain of.   When I joined in 2007, NHB was not nearly as toxic as now.  I participated there and in LO for several years but recently switched to LO almost exclusively.  Since the takeover by the new owner, NHB has sunk to a new level of vile filth and like you, I find that, for the first time, it's actually starting to influence my mood for the worse.

Now, with the LO Rm having been converted to another Con mockery, this site has lost it's last vestige of civility.  The title  LIBERALFORUM is now a complete deceit.  Any pretension of attracting new Liberal members is a joke.

We lost a room where you allowed far-left wing Trump-enabling scum to toxically call me a "Trump Cultist" while you sent me to the Hell Room.

What's vile is the ongoing attack on liberals and the Democratic Party that emanate from the lunatic fringe. You made the room a mockery of the worst sort.

Bill

25 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

We lost a room where you allowed far-left wing Trump-enabling scum to toxically call me a "Trump Cultist" while you sent me to the Hell Room.

What's vile is the ongoing attack on liberals and the Democratic Party that emanate from the lunatic fringe. You made the room a mockery of the worst sort.

Bill

1. I didn't call you a trump cultist.  I said that you were acting no different than they do. 

2. Calling people scum is real mature.  

Just now, Cecelia said:

1. I didn't call you a trump cultist.  I said that you were acting no different than they do. 

2. Calling people scum is real mature.  

Fuck you!!!

Bill

6 hours ago, Toldya said:

Anyone?

I won’t be staying as a real member. I’ll hang for the drama for a while but the new owner is too erratic to take the place seriously as a political forum. 

Agree on NHB. There is some vile racist filth over there now and kfools encourages it. Being there is the virtual equivalent of hanging in a redneck trailer park. You can only take it so long before you long for a return to normalcy.  

• Upvote 1

I'll be deactivating my account, these antics are not going to stop even if LO room is returned in the future. 

2 minutes ago, fourputt said:

I'll be deactivating my account, these antics are not going to stop even if LO room is returned in the future. 

I say just wait it out rather than deactivating, & find other boards to help make America a better place in the mean time, like the Democratic Underground.

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

I won’t be staying as a real member. I’ll hang for the drama for a while but the new owner is too erratic to take the place seriously as a political forum. 

Agree on NHB. There is some vile racist filth over there now and kfools encourages it. Being there is the virtual equivalent of hanging in a redneck trailer park. You can only take it so long before you long for a return to normalcy.  

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

I say just wait it out rather than deactivating, & find other boards to help make America a better place in the mean time, like the Democratic Underground.

I'll wait a little longer

8 hours ago, Toldya said:

Anyone?

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Fuck you!!!

Bill

Hey Bill, take your frustrations out on the real enemies of America, the tCON scum.  

8 hours ago, Cecelia said:

I don't really see any reason to.  Republicans have all proven they only care about 'triggering the libs'.  And this board has become a hive of scum and villainy.  I mean it kind of always was, which is why I avoided NHB.  Nobody there is actually interested in political discussion.  They're a bunch of people who never grew up and will never grow up.

They know thier going to take a beating in November and the inner child can't control itself so here we are, it's why they cant even reasonably discuss anything, the Trump experiment is ending and thier angry and want to lash out.

Just now, supraTruth said:

Hey Bill, take your frustrations out on the real enemies of America, the tCON scum.  

Those who actively helped put Trump in power are complicit in this disaster. There are neither friends nor allies. 

Real enemies of America come on both extremes.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Those who actively helped put Trump in power are complicit in this disaster. There are neither friends nor allies. 

Real enemies of America come on both extremes.

Bill

True. 

Just now, fourputt said:

They know thier going to take a beating in November and the inner child can't control itself so here we are, it's why they cant even reasonably discuss anything, the Trump experiment is ending and thier angry and want to lash out.

Cecelia is a Trump-enabler of the worst kind. She is angry her cult leader isn't the Democratic nominee and she will use every opportunity to damage our party while helping Trump.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Cecelia is a Trump-enabler of the worst kind. She is angry her cult leader isn't the Democratic nominee and she will use every opportunity to damage our party while helping Trump.

Bill

Well that sucks.  

5 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

True. 

She stabbed us in the back and will do it again.

That's the truth. We can act and repudiate these assholes or we can stand silently bye while liberal democracy is destroyed by Trumpists and their allies on the far-left.

I refuse to be complicit or silent.

Bill

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

Well that sucks.  

It does suck. She trashes the Democratic Party to this day while helping Trump win in 2016.

Basta!

Bill

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

You’re right. No need to deactivate the account but nothing wrong with looking for greener pastures. Cecilia’s discord seems a great way to maintain the friendships that we have built here without subjecting ourselves to the whims of an erratic conservative owner. 

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

She stabbed us in the back and will do it again.

That's the truth. We can act and repudiate these assholes or we can stand silently bye while liberal democracy is destroyed by Trumpists and their allies on the far-left.

I refuse to be complicit or silent.

Bill

I agree.

54 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You’re right. No need to deactivate the account but nothing wrong with looking for greener pastures. Cecilia’s discord seems a great way to maintain the friendships that we have built here without subjecting ourselves to the whims of an erratic conservative owner. 

Observe how the cult speaks when they think no one is listening. You will catch on eventually.

Bill

55 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I don't know, I hear she us a CONfirmed tRUMP enabler!

No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom