Join me on Discord

Cecelia

I've set up a Discord Channel for people interested in discussing politics minus the racism and hatred seen on these forums.  If you would like an invite, ask and you may receive.  For those who wish to keep in touch with this forum going down the drain.

24 minutes ago, Cecelia said:

I've set up a Discord Channel for people interested in discussing politics minus the racism and hatred seen on these forums.  If you would like an invite, ask and you may receive.  For those who wish to keep in touch with this forum going down the drain.

I would definitely be interested in "discussing politics minus the racism and hatred seen on" this forum. 

So I'm asking for an invite to the "Discord Channel", Cecelia.

Since The Liberal's Only Room was changed to The Safe Space Room, there is no longer the slightest excuse to keep calling this sham "LIBERALFORUM" any more, except as a honey-trap to draw in unsuspecting Liberals.

If there was any doubt before, now is the time to "get out of Dodge".

15 hours ago, Cecelia said:

I’m interested if you’ll have me. Met many good liberals on this forum. Not familiar with discord but I’ll figure it out. 

16 hours ago, Cecelia said:

Count me in. I am interested

57 minutes ago, rrober49 said:

have fun with your non extremist friends Bill :)

not sure what I will do but would like to hear where people might go 

so Id like a invite 

Have fun with your extremist Trump-enabling cult members. You deserve each other.

Bill

17 hours ago, bludog said:

I would definitely be interested in "discussing politics minus the racism and hatred seen on" this forum. 

So I'm asking for an invite to the "Discord Channel", Cecelia.

Since The Liberal's Only Room was changed to The Safe Space Room, there is no longer the slightest excuse to keep calling this sham "LIBERALFORUM" any more, except as a honey-trap to draw in unsuspecting Liberals.

If there was any doubt before, now is the time to "get out of Dodge".

I'll check it out later if allowed.

22 hours ago, Cecelia said:

Will U be voting for Joe Biden this fall?

32 minutes ago, Cecelia said:

Yes.  As I've said in the past, the supreme court is too important not to.

But it wasn't just as important in 2016, Cecelia?

Leaving out part of the story????

Bill

On 6/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Cecelia said:

I would like an invite.