7 minutes ago, untitled said:

Why the forum is devolving fast. 

Not seeing it. I've kept up with "who's online" for years. I go with registered users. Just the other day I saw the most registered users online cents I been keeping up with this. By just a few. I was gonna mention this in the horse thread but then I got distracted. I also keep track of how many views The Mighty Horse thread has vs. what I been up to lately. Let's me know if what I been doing lately works. Pretty much the only two numbers I've kept up with for over a decade. You have your crap opinion, I go with math. Isn't there a thread at this site recently about math? I let that one alone. Yea, I hate you like poison, Mr. Untitled. We go way back. I don't recall seeing you here lately. I always have your measure. By my math Mr. Fools is doing well. 

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a cry baby.   What kind of loser sticks around a forum he hates just to tell people how awful it is lol.   Faggot.

Nope. I’m rarely home. And I do not practice social distancing whatsoever 

Nobody cares about you.   You are a fucking nobody. 

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Not seeing it. I've kept up with "who's online" for years. I go with registered users. Just the other day I saw the most registered users online cents I been keeping up with this. By just a few. I was gonna mention this in the horse thread but then I got distracted. I also keep track of how many views The Mighty Horse thread has vs. what I been up to lately. Let's me know if what I been doing lately works. Pretty much the only two numbers I've kept up with for over a decade. You have your crap opinion, I go with math. Isn't there a thread at this site recently about math? I let that one alone. Yea, I hate you like poison, Mr. Untitled. We go way back. I don't recall seeing you here lately. I always have your measure. By my math Mr. Fools is doing well. 

ok

2 hours ago, Pengwin said:

Women's immune systems are better than men.

Yeah, no. IN GENERAL, little boys go ferrel and ittle girls sit indoors.

You're not smart, so I'm going to break this down. Immune systems are formed during our formative years. Ad hominem proctor hoc cum loudly. you're an idiot.

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Why thank you. I kept things as they were when I got the nod. Cept with some few less bannings. Matter of fact the whole time I was admin I only banned two(2) people. Jacksbrat for posting gay pron and FiveByFive for being FiveByFive. You do know I didn't own this place, correct? All I really did was enforce the rules and enforce them well. Of course I had the most wonderful tool at my disposal...

I do know that you didn’t own the place. You looked after it for a guy named David R. It was consistent. Whether we agreed or disagreed with the rules didn’t matter. We all knew what to expect. Rules were interpreted logically and consistently. 

Did you ever face that, Mr. Olivaw? I doubt it, you seem well behaved. 

No and I try.

Of course during my reign I made bludog boss of the LO Room and stepped away thinking what right does my righty azz have telling liberals how to behave? I always kept more liberal mods than conservative mods. I gave no one sides Mr. Dog suspend/ban powers and he only employed that to recalcitrants in the LO Room. I know which way that goes, giving most anyone THOSE powers. Always. I'm kinda inferring that you are none too fond of the animosity that we here at LF allow but then this sub-forum is NHB. During my rule you wouldn't believe how many PMs I got from righty and lefty both imploring me to ban the other side. I always replied telling them that LF is the Wild West of interweb political  debate forums. One of the last that I know of, besides dot.clone but then, you know, clone. i always told them PMers that maybe this place ain't their cup-o-tea, that no one made them join here and no one was making them stay. You see,  Mr. Olivaw, both sides have their authoritarian bent. I say the left WAY much more. We fill a niche here. Most members are very fond that they get to have their say the way they want to. That was and still appears to be the mantra of LF. 

bludog did an excellent job with the room. Still have no idea why the new owner chose to fuck it up. 

The animosity doesn’t bother me so much as the blatant racism and the trolling.  Rude assholes who can’t be bothered to come up with an interesting insult could be easily ignored so it worked.. it’s kind of a cesspool right now. Not sure if that reflects the new ownership or the national mood. 

I had suggested the addition of a separate polite discussion room. It didn’t fly but no biggie. 

Mr. Fools is owner. I was never owner. I see Mr. Fools trying all kinds of stuff. Nuttin ventured, nuttin gained. I lot of what I see him try I've seen come and go. The whole reputation, voting up/down deal? That's always failed cause some few ingrates abuse it. He gave it a go and nixed it. I could have told him that one. Not my place. Seems he gave out some powers and that got abused and that got nixed. I could have told him that. I was boss of a bunch of azzholes, neer-do-wells and recalcitrants for quite some time. I know how this works. I'm seeing Mr. Fools go through a lot of the same growing pains that I went through. i wouldn't presume to tell him howz to go about all this. And then why should he listen to me? Not how one learns. i say he's doing just fine but then what matters what I say?

Growing pains I can understand but the renaming of LO to “safe space” is more smartassery than growing pains. It’s not funny and he may have alienated a larger portion of his membership than he thinks.  Bonehead move if you ask me. Time will tell if we will all come crawling back the way he hopes.  🤣

Why not presume? You can’t teach people who don’t want to learn but a well timed word to the wise plants a seed.

This is a benevolent dictatorship, not a democracy. If he changes a rule I'm just gonna adjust my behavior and continue to dominate. (There's some of your arrogance.) Eh, this is going on...

It’s benevolent until it’s not. The stunt with LO comes across as not. 

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

It’s benevolent until it’s not. The stunt with LO comes across as not. 

Did someone take something away from you?

8 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Growing pains I can understand but the renaming of LO to “safe space” is more smartassery than growing pains. It’s not funny and 🤣

Gonna stop ya right there, you lyin' son of a bitch.

I ran comedy clubs and I toured as a stand up. That's MY CV, motherfucker - and I say it was hilarious.

The LO was a vast waste land - his mini haha got it some traffic, at least.

22 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

Gonna stop ya right there, you lyin' son of a bitch.

I ran comedy clubs and I toured as a stand up. That's MY CV, motherfucker - and I say it was hilarious.

The LO was a vast waste land - his mini haha got it some traffic, at least.

You ran a comedy club and did stand up? Why did you stop? Fart jokes didn’t sell the way you had hoped? 

43 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Did someone take something away from you?

Nothing of importance and nothing that can’t be easily replaced. Why do you ask? 

1 hour ago, Cannonpointer said:

Yeah, no. IN GENERAL, little boys go ferrel and ittle girls sit indoors.

You're not smart, so I'm going to break this down. Immune systems are formed during our formative years. Ad hominem proctor hoc cum loudly. you're an idiot.

You reject science.  Women live longer than men because they have better immune systems and you have more genetics in common with your mother than your father, 50.5% versus 49.5%.  Look it up.

18 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

You reject science.  Women live longer than men because they have better immune systems and you have more genetics in common with your mother than your father, 50.5% versus 49.5%.  Look it up.

Women live longer than men because after years of marriage we just wanna die.

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

Women live longer than men because after years of marriage we just wanna die.

Men earn the right to die. Women live on as wizard’s sleeve Magdas 

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

You ran a comedy club and did stand up? Why did you stop? Fart jokes didn’t sell the way you had hoped? 

They sold when Carlin did them. Then he'd do something cerebral. Then a couple more fart jokes. Something cerebral for me, something gassy for you - the man appealed to everyone.

I stopped because I had gotten from the business what I wanted, and it did not mesh with my next goal in life, which was to be a dad in a nuclear family.

1 hour ago, Pengwin said:

The circus midway mark who used facebook as a reference in a biology dispute accuses ME of rejecting science. The unintentional irony of neoliberals never ends.

Men have stronger immune systems than women. That's why when flu season hits, women are on their backs (where, let's face it, they do their best work, anyway), and men are at the salt mines. Women get more cyancahs, cysts, and problems with their what nots and yoo hoos, as well.

You're just stupid, son. You think Trump had every right to go into the dressing rooms of the miss teen usa girls while they were unclothed, because nudism is "natural." So are boners, you retard.

You're an excellent ally for sexual predators, you shallow panned pin head, but you are FAR from a friend of science, Sparky.

5 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

The circus midway mark who used facebook as a reference in a biology dispute accuses ME of rejecting science.

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Does-the-Immune-System-Differ-between-Men-and-Women.aspx

https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/scientists-reveal-which-genes-come-from-your-mom-and-which-you-get-from-your-dad-649210/

d97001_9ddf867db28240319337c88f9d876c3b~

23 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

I would no more click a link to bill nye for SCIENCE than accept your previous link to facebook for BIOLOGY, you ever-more-dullardly dimwit. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

How can ANYONE be stupid enough, in response to someone busting on them for bad science links, to link to a mouthy and effeminate baccalaureate who POSES as a scientist? :die:

Barney, you beat all.

4 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

I would no more click a link to bill nye for SCIENCE than accept your previous link to facebook for BIOLOGY, you ever-more-dullardly dimwit. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

How can ANYONE be stupid enough, in response to someone busting on them for bad science links, to link to a mouthy and effeminate baccalaureate who POSES as a scientist? :die:

Barney, you beat all.

Then live in ignorance, old queen, that's what you're good at.

The facts were provided to you but you reject them.  That's not my problem and neither are you.

35 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Okay, rape enabler, I see that in fact, you were only stupid enough to post a photo of the clown prince of pseudo science, and did not actually link to the retard. That said, you DID link to a report of a study which in no way supports your thesis. It says that women have a better response to INFECTIONS, not that they have a stronger immune system overall.

Mistaking a statement about the particular for a statement about the general is typical of those with no rigor - lazy thinkers, the half educated, dimwits - the sort who would effeminately agree to Trump and Cosby and Weinstein and all comers having a "right" to shower with their wives and daughters.

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I do know that you didn’t own the place. You looked after it for a guy named David R. It was consistent. Whether we agreed or disagreed with the rules didn’t matter. We all knew what to expect. Rules were interpreted logically and consistently.

There we go and thank you.

No and I try.

Try harderer. You gots to go to right to where you go "that seems a tad much" and then back off a bit. That's how you find out where the line is. There is a line at this site. Turns out you retards are very poor at trying to find out exactly where the line is. 

bludog did an excellent job with the room.

I like to think so. Actually Mr. Dog went beyond his powers once and I had to make up a new image...

die-of-suspension-1-6.png

Then I rolled a six. Six weeks Mr. Dog wasn't in charge of the LO Room. After that he always behaved. I didn't fire him, I went long rant on that one, splained my reasoning and he was fine for years. Whether that was cause I was a prick boss or I made sense I have no idea. I did learn that now and again one has to be a prick boss but then when I was prick boss I never said "cause I said so." 

Still have no idea why the new owner chose to fuck it up. 

This is ongoing. I was never Jesus and Mr. Fools ain't Jesus. He's trying stuff. Stuff I never had the authority to try. But then I say I am the best moderator, ever. Fu(k a moderator. For me it was easy to be the most patient and lenient moderator ever cause I've always had the horse thread. Rip all that mod/admin crap away from me and the horse thread still is. I've always said "who better to rule than he who rules anyway." My ego is not tied to being boss. It's tied to me being me. None of you idiots can ever understand this. Ya'll have never dominated a web site with text. This site is my gazillionth I've done that at. That, again, was some good ego stuff. I just chose to stick with this site cause of David R. Make no bones about this, David R was The Man.  

The animosity doesn’t bother me so much as the blatant racism and the trolling.

It's NHB, that is always gonna be a thing. I hate all that like poison. Burt it is allowed. I been here long time, now and again I give them fu(ks the what for. Then crickets. I say that when I give that crap a go and there is zero reply I've made my point. How often should I do that? 

Rude assholes who can’t be bothered to come up with an interesting insult could be easily ignored so it worked..

Fu(k me running. I am the Insulter in Chief. I know all about what you are gettin after there. Can't every body be teacher. While we at it, I get pretty friggin busy with the politics in the horse thread. I never see you there givin me that what for there. I see all this crap that LF never gets after politics. I've a thread cents 2007. Sure, it ain't all about politics but a lot of it is. No matter what happens at this site while I draw breath there is a thread where politics is front and center. Even with the new owner, no matter what ya'll complain about, Mr. Fools allows me the horse thread.

I am an island. This is unheard of. I don't give Mr. Fools the what for and he doesn't give me the what for. That's not exactly true. At times we've both have done that. Now that I think about it it's most always in PM. Some few times not. Ya'll haven't caught them, yet. It's very subtle. He's The man, I used to be The Man. 

it’s kind of a cesspool right now. Not sure if that reflects the new ownership or the national mood

I see this now and again. It is absolutely the national mood and as I always say this site is the micro of the macro. There's a thing I should be going off on in the horse thread right now. But then to do that I have to give pretty much everyone at this site the what for. I am not shy but to go there I really have to have my ducks in a row. I want to everybody to know that they su(k but I needs have this one noodled through from beginning to end. I can't miss a word. i expect this of me.

I had suggested the addition of a separate polite discussion room. It didn’t fly but no biggie.

I tried that back in the day. I wasn't owner and I definitely didn't try so hard. Apparently from my conversations with Mr. Fools when I was admin I could have dug in and laid waste. I kinda always suspected all that but I never dug in. Every thing I always told you unwashed masses that I could have done when I was admin is all true. I've always told ya'll that if you don't want to make what you say to be known. to anyone, don't say it. 

Anything I've ever said publicly, or privately, any dude has my express written consent to do so.

That would shake some $h!t up.

Whole bunch of folks don't want to see that. It's all good, I am your Warden.

Growing pains I can understand but the renaming of LO to “safe space”

Here we go. I absolutely have a beef with that. I worked for years making sure that the snowflakes had their safe space. I damn sure never renamed it. In my opinion that is petty and unbecoming of my site owner that I really do know as being all for the 1st amendment. But then Mr. Fools ain't me. He, unlike me, doesn't have the patience of Job. Yet. He, unlike me, doesn't understand that all this can be corrected with text. But then who, besides me, does? I well understand that with this last paragraph that I can go poof. All I've ever done here can go poof. I used to have that power. Mr. Fools is looking at the crap you liberals do. I get it, I know where the bodies are buried. I know about having ultimate power. I could have made SpyCar or JTZiila go poof. Every thing they ever said, or Mr. Mack. Any of you unwashed masses. I could have had my way with ya'll. We, now, are absolutely at the discretion of Mr. Fools. 

Who am I talking to now? Mr. Olivaw. You were the one that did drunk teacher a while back. You hold the ability to see the future, correct? 

Sorry, Olivaw, just turns out it's your turn. 

is more smartassery than growing pains. It’s not funny and he may have alienated a larger portion of his membership than he thinks.  Bonehead move if you ask me. Time will tell if we will all come crawling back the way he hopes. 

Time will tell. 

Why not presume? You can’t teach people who don’t want to learn

I damn sure can teach them. And I do. They learn to not fu(k with me. Oh my goodness, I've spent some time with you. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

What does my sexuality have to do with it?

A lot, obviously.  If you were a normal young male you would embrace, not reject, science.

But like an old queen the young reject you and you reject them (and their science stuff).

2 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

A lot, obviously.  If you were a normal young male you would embrace, not reject, science.

But like an old queen the young reject you and you reject them (and their science stuff).

So gays reject science?

I did not know that.

Now when you thought that facebook and bill nye had fuckall to do with science, did that make YOU gay, or just bi-curious? :)