Just now, Imgreatagain said:

How romantic. Lol 

That's not a great fit for all of us.  Add to that that she proposed to me, not I to her, she planned the weeding in six weeks, and it turned out she did so because her family didn't like us just living together and she knew we'd get a much better rate on our car insurance.  I'm not kidding, she actually mentioned the lower rate.

30 years later we are still here.  Not an easy thing to do these days.  Go with works even everyone else thinks you're nuts.  All marriages have their own internal logic no one else can ever understand.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a cry baby.   What kind of loser sticks around a forum he hates just to tell people how awful it is lol.   Faggot.

Nope. I’m rarely home. And I do not practice social distancing whatsoever 

Nobody cares about you.   You are a fucking nobody. 

3 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

That's not a great fit for all of us.  Add to that that she proposed to me, not I to her, she planned the weeding in six weeks, and it turned out she did so because her family didn't like us just living together and she knew we'd get a much better rate on our car insurance.  I'm not kidding, she actually mentioned the lower rate.

30 years later we are still here.  Not an easy thing to do these days.  Go with works even everyone else thinks you're nuts.  All marriages have their own internal logic no one else can ever understand.

I’ve never been married. I’m always interested in how people make it work . 
thanks for being so forthcoming 

22 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’ve never been married. I’m always interested in how people make it work . 
thanks for being so forthcoming 

Thanks.  It takes stones but if you really want to learn about yourself, get married. You’ll have no real idea of who you are and who they are until then.  

But here’s the classic old adage, women marry men expecting them to change, and men marry women expecting them not to.  They are both soon sadly disappointed.

And a man and a woman in love have one thing in common - they’re both in love with him.

And lastly, why does the bride always look so happy at the wedding?  Because she knows that she never has to give another blowjob ever again.

20 hours ago, untitled said:

That's what your mom said when my dick was in her cunt! I came on her face.

Thats pretty childish....do you talk to your father or daughter like that or just when you have  keyboard if front of you ?

7 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

Thanks.  It takes stones but if you really want to learn about yourself, get married. You’ll have no real idea of who you are and who they are until then.  

But here’s the classic old adage, women marry men expecting them to change, and men marry women expecting them not to.  They are both soon sadly disappointed.

And a man and a woman in love have one thing in common - they’re both in love with him.

And lastly, why does the bride always look so happy at the wedding?  Because she knows that she never has to give another blowjob ever again.

Wow. I thought you were able to give MORE after you get married. Dammit 

1 hour ago, Pengwin said:

Not sure, most likely just the Flu.  Seems to be getting much better each day.  Was sure sick as a dog for 36 hours.

Felt like I got hit by a train and then it backed up over a me a couple of times just for the hell of it.

Did you get tested for the Chinese communist virus?

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Did you get tested for the Chinese communist virus?

Not tested yet.  Don’t really have any likely contacts.  Only 300 cases around here so far.

19 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Gotta admit, this forum is going downhill fast.  We’re winning the important war. Let the losers have their little forum to whine about mean liberals and spew their racist bile. 

Not our fault that you can't hang.  Typical progtard looking for a safe space.

35 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Thats pretty childish....do you talk to your father or daughter like that or just when you have  keyboard if front of you ?

get lost, jerkoff

11 minutes ago, crimsongulf said:

Not our fault that you can't hang.  Typical progtard looking for a safe space.

Just change the website so it does not say, "liberalforum.org."

13 minutes ago, untitled said:

Just change the website so it does not say, "liberalforum.org."

I don't own it.  I am here just like you are.  Never met anyone successful that constantly whined.

10 minutes ago, untitled said:

I know. Why the forum is devolving fast. Good.

Just you right wingers.

Easy answer.

Viking Warriors.

They have a heathen, ungodly, compulsion..........to pillage, rape, and plunder.

Even after they have won the battlefield.       I disagree with some of their tactics.

But, I am drunken mercenary.  And I like Viking company around a good camp-fire,

while I am drinking a tankard of Norwegian Ale, and chewing on a meaty, greasy,

turkey-leg, with a lusty, comely, wench sitting beside me.

I enjoy 2 things.   Being a primal animal..........and......being a spiritual being.

Ahhhhhhh.............LIFE !!                         😇..🥃

19 minutes ago, untitled said:

I know. Now go fuck yourself.

Changing a quote is the epitome of a lib loser.....but you already knew that, didn't you cupcake?