• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a cry baby.   What kind of loser sticks around a forum he hates just to tell people how awful it is lol.   Faggot.

Nope. I’m rarely home. And I do not practice social distancing whatsoever 

Nobody cares about you.   You are a fucking nobody. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

How long are you going to cry about this? 

Hey stupid. I never once used the "liberals only" forum. My god, I really don't miss the utter stupidity of you morons

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

How long are you going to cry about this? 

All he's ever done is cry.

If it's not about this, he'll just find something else.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

You have the communist Chinese virus?

Not sure, most likely just the Flu.  Seems to be getting much better each day.  Was sure sick as a dog for 36 hours.

Felt like I got hit by a train and then it backed up over a me a couple of times just for the hell of it.

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You suck pretty bad at it actually.

I would generously give you a 2.

You just qualified yourself for the Safe Space.

participant-trophy-e1514087828566.png?w=

6 minutes ago, untitled said:

Hey stupid. I never once used the "liberals only" forum.

That's because they wouldn't let your stupid ass in there!

LMAO!

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Drunk @teacher 

I just popped a Champagne of Beers so look out.

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

The drama was started long before I arrived at this forum.

Me too.

You’ve done a bang up job keeping it going

Why thank you. I kept things as they were when I got the nod. Cept with some few less bannings. Matter of fact the whole time I was admin I only banned two(2) people. Jacksbrat for posting gay pron and FiveByFive for being FiveByFive. You do know I didn't own this place, correct? All I really did was enforce the rules and enforce them well. Of course I had the most wonderful tool at my disposal...

die-of-suspension-1-1.png

Did you ever face that, Mr. Olivaw? I doubt it, you seem well behaved. 

Of course during my reign I made bludog boss of the LO Room and stepped away thinking what right does my righty azz have telling liberals how to behave? I always kept more liberal mods than conservative mods. I gave no one sides Mr. Dog suspend/ban powers and he only employed that to recalcitrants in the LO Room. I know which way that goes, giving most anyone THOSE powers. Always. I'm kinda inferring that you are none too fond of the animosity that we here at LF allow but then this sub-forum is NHB. During my rule you wouldn't believe how many PMs I got from righty and lefty both imploring me to ban the other side. I always replied telling them that LF is the Wild West of interweb political  debate forums. One of the last that I know of, besides dot.clone but then, you know, clone. i always told them PMers that maybe this place ain't their cup-o-tea, that no one made them join here and no one was making them stay. You see,  Mr. Olivaw, both sides have their authoritarian bent. I say the left WAY much more. We fill a niche here. Most members are very fond that they get to have their say the way they want to. That was and still appears to be the mantra of LF. 

but @kfools raised it to the next level. This is some great shit. 

Mr. Fools is owner. I was never owner. I see Mr. Fools trying all kinds of stuff. Nuttin ventured, nuttin gained. I lot of what I see him try I've seen come and go. The whole reputation, voting up/down deal? That's always failed cause some few ingrates abuse it. He gave it a go and nixed it. I could have told him that one. Not my place. Seems he gave out some powers and that got abused and that got nixed. I could have told him that. I was boss of a bunch of azzholes, neer-do-wells and recalcitrants for quite some time. I know how this works. I'm seeing Mr. Fools go through a lot of the same growing pains that I went through. i wouldn't presume to tell him howz to go about all this. And then why should he listen to me? Not how one learns. i say he's doing just fine but then what matters what I say? This is a benevolent dictatorship, not a democracy. If he changes a rule I'm just gonna adjust my behavior and continue to dominate. (There's some of your arrogance.) Eh, this is going on...

Just now, untitled said:

help what?

The more traffic and activity, the higher the rank in search engines.

Just keep posting wingnut... and thanks for your support!

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

The more traffic and activity, the higher the rank in search engines.

Just keep posting wingnut... and thanks for your support!

This forum is about -456 in popularity. And dropping.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

I just popped a Champagne of Beers so look out.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

PBR is the best domestic... they don't give that blue ribbon to just anybody!

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Content baby content...

We gotta support kfools in his efforts here.

Post count helps!

With that reasoning we should bring FiveByFive back.

That can't be correct.