So which liberal homos decided to scrap the downvote button?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now that fuckwad @XavierOnassis is voting me down. Booo hoo bitch I am so hurt. Fuck You!

LOL, you stopped your reddies from reaching in the thousands ,cause everyone thinks you are a fucking tool and down voted your moronic crying ass, DOUCHENOZZLE.Dummy, just so you know it can be turned

Why do you assume that it was scrapped by Liberals  and why would you assume that homosexuality would have had a thing to do with it? Kfools runs this forum, donlt you realize that?

3 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

How is that "abusing" it?

going through long ago posts... a few weren't even reading them and giving thumbs down!!!! 

Can you figure out how that is abusing it????? Use your critical thinking skills...if you have any.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

By downvoting 30 or 40 of my posts in rapid succession meaning they weren't actually reading the posts, just going down my profile. 😆

You mean like 123urout does EVERY DAY?

• Downvote 2
17 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

going through long ago posts... a few weren't even reading them and giving thumbs down!!!! 

Can you figure out how that is abusing it????? Use your critical thinking skills...if you have any.

Why isn't it abuse when your fellow Tuber Queer 123urout does it?

• Downvote 2
4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why do you assume that it was scrapped by Liberals  and why would you assume that homosexuality would have had a thing to do with it? Kfools runs this forum, donlt you realize that?

The homo part was me just calling them names dipshit. Why on Earth would you take that literal?

• Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1
15 hours ago, Vegas said:

You lefties are pathetic. Just pathetic.  Do you losers have any idea how big of cowards you are?

Suicide is the best option for all of you. 

I love that you care and it makes you unhappy.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There was no assumption made that it was scraped by Liberals, it was scrapped by Libretards. Stop assuming that you know anything, because we dont have to assume that you do, we know you dont.

• Upvote 1