Jump to content
IkeBana

Trump just tweeted make America Great Again

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

OK...he's had almost a full term.  Shouldn't it be great already?

 

Get your Prozac and your sleep-pills ready now.

Trump will win handily on Nov. 3.      Handily.                             😎        

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

OK...he's had almost a full term.  Shouldn't it be great already?

Was looking pretty good and setting employment records a few months ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arris said:

If he leaves the country can be great again

 

Maybe Mayor Pete, Ind. queers, and Iowa queers, should get on a Greyhound Bus,

headed to San Francisco.      And live happily ever after.                               🥃

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

Maybe Mayor Pete, Ind. queers, and Iowa queers, should get on a Greyhound Bus,

headed to San Francisco.      And live happily ever after.                               🥃

 

Pete and his hubby are living quite happily in a nice christian home right where they are.  Jealous, are we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

 

Pete and his hubby are living quite happily in a nice christian home right where they are.  Jealous, are we?

 

FAKE Christians is what you mean, right??

 

NO ONE can be "right with Jesus" and be queers.

 

BIBLICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

FAKE Christians is what you mean, right??

 

NO ONE can be "right with Jesus" and be queers.

 

BIBLICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Actually the fake christians are the alt-right bigots like you.

 

If you check the bible you've never taken a peek at, Jesus never said jack shit about gays.

 

But if we're really interested in who might not be "right with Jesus" it's gonna be bigot shitbags like you, Max.  Just curious Max, are Jews "right with Jesus."  He is the prominent Jew of all time...or maybe that's fake news, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Actually the fake christians are the alt-right bigots like you.

 

If you check the bible you've never taken a peek at, Jesus never said jack shit about gays.

 

But if we're really interested in who might not be "right with Jesus" it's gonna be bigot shitbags like you, Max.  Just curious Max, are Jews "right with Jesus."  He is the prominent Jew of all time...or maybe that's fake news, eh?

One Man...One Woman...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

Actually the fake christians are the alt-right bigots like you.

 

If you check the bible you've never taken a peek at, Jesus never said jack shit about gays.

 

But if we're really interested in who might not be "right with Jesus" it's gonna be bigot shitbags like you, Max.  Just curious Max, are Jews "right with Jesus."  He is the prominent Jew of all time...or maybe that's fake news, eh?

 

Uh, MORON, yes he did.

 

When he uttered the words, "I came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill the law", the LAWS GOD GAVE regarding the IMMORALITY OF HOMOSEXUALS is fully covered as SIN!!!
 

Among the most explicit is Romans 1:26-28, where Paul says:

 

“God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

 

Pete and his hubby are living quite happily in a nice christian home right where they are.  Jealous, are we?

Pete the puffer might practice Christianity but he is going straight to hell when his time is up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IkeBana said:

OK...he's had almost a full term.  Shouldn't it be great already?

I was under the impression America had been great for over 200 years. Why else would someone walk across a desert just to get here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Uh, MORON, yes he did.

 

When he uttered the words, "I came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill the law", the LAWS GOD GAVE regarding the IMMORALITY OF HOMOSEXUALS is fully covered as SIN!!!
 

Among the most explicit is Romans 1:26-28, where Paul says:

 

“God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity."

Paul?  A man who never once met jesus and is one of the most criticized " prophet "  in the bible. Great example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Uh, MORON, yes he did.

 

When he uttered the words, "I came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill the law", the LAWS GOD GAVE regarding the IMMORALITY OF HOMOSEXUALS is fully covered as SIN!!!
 

Among the most explicit is Romans 1:26-28, where Paul says:

 

“God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity."

  Paul was a closet homo.

He wanted him some Jesus ass but Matt and Mark were already in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I was under the impression America had been great for over 200 years. Why else would someone walk across a desert just to get here?

If that's the case why has he, and his bigot base been saying "Make America Great Again" for over four years, when they should have been saying "Keep America Great Again."

 

Do these fucking morons think America is Great, or not?  Make up your fucking mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

If that's the case why has he, and his bigot base been saying "Make America Great Again" when they should have been saying "Keep America Great Again."

So you are hung up on a saying.... you poor mindless POS liberals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IkeBana said:

OK...he's had almost a full term.  Shouldn't it be great already?

Combating Democrat lunacy is a constant battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

If that's the case why has he, and his bigot base been saying "Make America Great Again" when they should have been saying "Keep America Great Again."

I've always resented  the term "make America great again "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

So you are hung up on a saying.... you poor mindless POS liberals

You dimwitsbkeep saying over and over, he keeps tweeting it over and over, the poor mindless alt-right POS bigots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Combating Democrat lunacy is a constant battle.

There is lunacy on both sides. I mean. Just recently there was a thread accusing Obama of being involved in George Floyd's death.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IkeBana said:

If that's the case why has he, and his bigot base been saying "Make America Great Again" for over four years, when they should have been saying "Keep America Great Again."

 

Do these fucking morons think America is Great, or not?  Make up your fucking mind.


.
The part run into the ground by your corrupt party sure as hell isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IkeBana said:

You dimwitsbkeep saying over and over, he keeps tweeting it over and over, the poor mindless alt-right POS bigots.

Just to piss you liberal asswipes off... it is working LMFAO

 

MAGA2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IkeBana said:

You dimwitsbkeep saying over and over, he keeps tweeting it over and over, the poor mindless alt-right POS bigots.

 

.

Alt right? More proof that the left is severely mentally ill.🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, IkeBana said:

OK...he's had almost a full term.  Shouldn't it be great already?

"Trump just tweeted make America great again"

.....Trump is living in your head and he pays you -nothing-

......what a deal?.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IkeBana said:

 

Pete and his hubby are living quite happily in a nice christian home right where they are.  Jealous, are we?

 

World Peace.........through 'voluntarily' separation.  

That is why we have 195 different nations on Earth today.

One size does not fit all.   People are different.

And the thought of living on the Dem Plantation......makes me want to vomit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...