C-19 has spiked in 13 states

30 minutes ago, kfools said:

So what?

You fucks are encouraging motherfuckers to pack thousands deep on the street.

I think nobody give a fuck about Covid at this point.

You should be happy that negros will die of this disease while they are protesting. Maybe some gays too. Don't understand why you are so upset. Wash your hands for atleast 20 seconds, and don't fuck any sluts. You'll live. 

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

You should be happy that negros will die of this disease while they are protesting. Maybe some gays too. Don't understand why you are so upset. Wash your hands for atleast 20 seconds, and don't fuck any sluts. You'll live. 

In the meantime you cost good white folks good jobs,while you let the jigga jives burn businesses down.

Kfools wants to blame it on protests, but in reality, even if they did contribute to the spread it would be to soon for anyone to show symptoms. These spikes are the result of his people who just couldn't stand to not get tattoos, or a whore massage months ago.

2 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

If u watch the news, u will see 99% of the protestors wearing masks, unlike the idiots in the bars in the 🐀 states. 🍻

One redneck, without a mask, says to another redneck, without a mask,........in a Houston barroom,

"I ain't afraid of no ghosts".                    🤠....🥃  

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

One redneck, without a mask, says to another redneck, without a mask,........in a Houston barroom,

"I ain't afraid of no ghosts".                    🤠....🥃  

Damn bro. Your not making any sense 

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

Kfools wants to blame it on protests, but in reality, even if they did contribute to the spread it would be to soon for anyone to show symptoms. These spikes are the result of his people who just couldn't stand to not get tattoos, or a whore massage months ago.

Write the numbers down now.

Write the numbers down 2-4 weeks from now.

The protesters are going take a hit.   But the country white-boys don't do things like that, do they?

Rural Christian folk are not going to take a hit, are they?          Is there a lesson of wisdom in there 

somewhere?                        😇

1 hour ago, JeanMoulin said:

Including California which has the strictest regulations. How bad will it get in states that have fewer, or none at all now? I predict this is going to get much worse in the coming months.

Did testing also "spike"?

Just now, Taipan said:

Write the numbers down now.

Write the numbers down 2-4 weeks from now.

The protesters are going take a hit.   But the country white-boys don't do things like that, do they?

Rural Christian folk are not going to take a hit, are they?          Is there a lesson of wisdom in there 

somewhere?                        😇

They'll pack their ass into churches like sardines. Same thing, maybe worse in an enclosed area .I feel safer out on the street.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Damn bro. Your not making any sense 

It is a joke, little sister.

Roll with me.    In Texas, sometimes we poke fun at ourselves.    Just for the fun of it.

Example--

How many Texas A&M Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

1 to hold the bulb.....and 3 to turn the ladder.                       😊...🥃

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

It is a joke, little sister.

Roll with me.    In Texas, sometimes we poke fun at ourselves.    Just for the fun of it.

Example--

How many Texas A&M Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

1 to hold the bulb.....and 3 to turn the ladder.                       😊...🥃

I’m here all week - Try the veal 

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

They'll pack their ass into churches like sardines. Same thing, maybe worse in an enclosed area .I feel safer out on the street.

Me, too !!!

I think I will just listen to Joel Osteen on XM Radio, Chan. 128.   !!!                 😇...🥃

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m here all week - Try the veal 

You have had a hard day.

Please don't drink too much tonight.   

Hang-overs make work....10 times harder tomorrow.          Peace.            🙂

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

You have had a hard day.

Please don't drink too much tonight.   

Hang-overs make work....10 times harder tomorrow.          Peace.            🙂

Ty for the advice. I haven’t really been drinking much. High on life. 

27 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

My “agenda”? Look around the country - this is your and your ilks agenda. Shootings and murder spiking in all Dem cities, businesses looted and burned in the very areas these people live. Black unemployment at historic lows, economy doing well - so your agenda politicalized the virus, shut down the country - yet now urge mass gatherings, looting, murder and mayhem. You people are absolutely disgusting, anti-America vermin.

My agenda? Yours is on display, you morons need to look in the mirror and see just how ugly the image is looking back at you.

You are so full of shit that you could power a city with the methane.

You were the forum’s biggest chicken little over the virus. I supported you, to an extent, but stopped replying when your head exploded. Now you claim that WE politicized the virus to shut down the economy. FFS, are you completely devoid of integrity? 

The protestors were peaceful and they won!!!! Your falsehood about mass gatherings, looting, murder and mayhem is as laughable as a Trump tweet. Enjoy that exploding head, cultboy. Your disgusting agenda is failing. 

1 hour ago, Pengwin said:

FORE!

fore.jpg?fit=480,358&ssl=1

Next up, a Double Bogey.

The left love to stand on the graves of children to push their agenda. Now they love to stand on the graves of COVID deaths and Floyd to push their agenda of destroying America. 

46 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

DID TESTING ALSO "SPIKE"??

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

You are so full of shit that you could power a city with the methane.

You were the forum’s biggest chicken little over the virus. I supported you, to an extent, but stopped replying when your head exploded. Now you claim that WE politicized the virus to shut down the economy. FFS, are you completely devoid of integrity? 

The protestors were peaceful and they won!!!! Your falsehood about mass gatherings, looting, murder and mayhem is as laughable as a Trump tweet. Enjoy that exploding head, cultboy. Your disgusting agenda is failing. 

My virus position was to err on safety until we had tangible information. I was wearing a mask before Fauci came out and said don’t wear masks - until 6-7 weeks later he said everyone should wear masks. They said asymptotic transmission was the root cause of 50%+ of the spread, yet just a few days ago the latest and greatest said that’s not the case, it’s primarily spread from symptomatic people. So how tangible is our present info? Flip a coin. What I did say through all of that was we can’t economically kill the country at the same time. 

Your folks reside over the vast majority of the cases and deaths. Your folks reside over the Dem policy plantation cities being destroyed by your teams looting, burning, murder. You and your folks hypocrisy with social distancing, while encouraging riots and mayhem is mind boggling. And now your folks are wailing to defund the police - in your Dem policy plantations. You and your ilk are utterly certifiably nuts.

28 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

My virus position was to err on safety until we had tangible information. I was wearing a mask before Fauci came out and said don’t wear masks - until 6-7 weeks later he said everyone should wear masks. They said asymptotic transmission was the root cause of 50%+ of the spread, yet just a few days ago the latest and greatest said that’s not the case, it’s primarily spread from symptomatic people. So how tangible is our present info? Flip a coin. What I did say through all of that was we can’t economically kill the country at the same time. 

Your folks reside over the vast majority of the cases and deaths. Your folks reside over the Dem policy plantation cities being destroyed by your teams looting, burning, murder. You and your folks hypocrisy with social distancing, while encouraging riots and mayhem is mind boggling. And now your folks are wailing to defund the police - in your Dem policy plantations. You and your ilk are utterly certifiably nuts.

I was interested in what you had to say before you pretended to understand the French medical study. The nonsense you posted about it Was so far off the mark that it became evident that you were blowing smoke. 

Lay of the lies about riots and mayhem. Lies don’t bolster your case and they won’t advance your ugly little agenda. The 1950s ain’t coming back, chum. The kids won’t be silenced and they sure as shit ain’t gonna be intimidated by the likes of you.  Blacks won’t be silenced. Women won’t be silenced, Hispanics won’t be silenced. The clergy won’t be silenced. You had your moment and it failed Your disgraceful agenda is dead.