Jump to content

FALSE FLAG ALERT: Obama Foundation tweeted about George Floyd on May 17th, a week before his supposed murder


Recommended Posts

 

Monday, June 08, 2020 by: Mike Adams

 
 
 
Image: FALSE FLAG ALERT: Obama Foundation tweeted about George Floyd on May 17th, a week before his supposed murder
 

(Natural News) We have now confirmed that the Obama Foundation was tweeting about George Floyd on May 17th, more than a week before the day Floyd was reportedly killed by police in an act of violence that sparked the worldwide riots we’re all witnessing.

George Floyd was killed on May 25th. So what was the Obama Foundation doing tweeting about Floyd on May 17th, when nobody knew who he was?

The answer, of course, is that the whole thing was planned in advance. Just like on 9/11 when the media was reporting that the WTC 7 building had collapsed even while it was still standing in the frame directly behind them, it looks like the Obama Foundation got its wires crossed and accidentally started tweeting about George Floyd a week in advance.

Once the first tweet accidentally went out, they couldn’t delete it without raising suspicion about it, so they just left it up and are relying on Big Tech’s censorship to make sure nobody learns the truth that this was all planned in advanced and rigged as public theater.

In fact, there is growing evidence that George Floyd isn’t even dead. We’ll cover more on that later. We’ve already documented the fact that actors are now posing as cops as part of a rioting psyop (psychological operation) that’s being used to brainwash more people into supporting the communist uprising.

YouTube is now banning all videos that discuss the Obama Foundation tweet about George Floyd on May 17th, and Facebook has made sure that no one can share any link from NaturalNews.com as a further suppression of truthful, independent reporting.

Watch these two videos to confirm this news for yourself:

Note that Brighteon.com is one of the very few destinations where you can still find truthful videos that are banned by Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter:

It’s all a reminder that when it comes to the unfolding of history, everything you see is rigged, including every mass shooting, the 9/11 attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing (which was actually staged by the FBI), the government raids in Waco, the assassination of JFK and so on.

Your entire human history has been engineered by “history’s architects” — globalists who plot and carry out all the major events of history in order to shape a public narrative that leads to your enslavement.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the pic of George is a logo of obamas anguish and action organization , their logo changes to stay with the times   you know how if you change your signature or avatar on here it changes eve

Just link the tweet or STFU.

Spot on. Well said

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

No. This is not fake news. 

Im skeptical.  Fox news would have been all over this. I understand why the MSM is ignoring it, but why isn't Fox on it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, slideman said:

So where is the tweet? Where is the video? We have allegations with no evidence. Head up butt

Oops...Sorry, I thought you were posting about the Mueller report.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

 

Monday, June 08, 2020 by: Mike Adams

 
 
 
Image: FALSE FLAG ALERT: Obama Foundation tweeted about George Floyd on May 17th, a week before his supposed murder
 

(Natural News) We have now confirmed that the Obama Foundation was tweeting about George Floyd on May 17th, more than a week before the day Floyd was reportedly killed by police in an act of violence that sparked the worldwide riots we’re all witnessing.

George Floyd was killed on May 25th. So what was the Obama Foundation doing tweeting about Floyd on May 17th, when nobody knew who he was?

The answer, of course, is that the whole thing was planned in advance. Just like on 9/11 when the media was reporting that the WTC 7 building had collapsed even while it was still standing in the frame directly behind them, it looks like the Obama Foundation got its wires crossed and accidentally started tweeting about George Floyd a week in advance.

Once the first tweet accidentally went out, they couldn’t delete it without raising suspicion about it, so they just left it up and are relying on Big Tech’s censorship to make sure nobody learns the truth that this was all planned in advanced and rigged as public theater.

In fact, there is growing evidence that George Floyd isn’t even dead. We’ll cover more on that later. We’ve already documented the fact that actors are now posing as cops as part of a rioting psyop (psychological operation) that’s being used to brainwash more people into supporting the communist uprising.

YouTube is now banning all videos that discuss the Obama Foundation tweet about George Floyd on May 17th, and Facebook has made sure that no one can share any link from NaturalNews.com as a further suppression of truthful, independent reporting.

Watch these two videos to confirm this news for yourself:

Note that Brighteon.com is one of the very few destinations where you can still find truthful videos that are banned by Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter:

It’s all a reminder that when it comes to the unfolding of history, everything you see is rigged, including every mass shooting, the 9/11 attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing (which was actually staged by the FBI), the government raids in Waco, the assassination of JFK and so on.

Your entire human history has been engineered by “history’s architects” — globalists who plot and carry out all the major events of history in order to shape a public narrative that leads to your enslavement.

I wouldn't but it past the left, I wouldn't put anything past the left at this point in time. We've already seen how easy it is for them to lie about almost anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

 

Monday, June 08, 2020 by: Mike Adams

 
 
 
Image: FALSE FLAG ALERT: Obama Foundation tweeted about George Floyd on May 17th, a week before his supposed murder
 

 

 

 

 I walk to the other side of the street if I saw this guy coming towards me.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, slideman said:

So where is the tweet? Where is the video? We have allegations with no evidence. Head up butt

 

Oops.....

 

 

See that DATE!!! MAY 17th, 2020.

 

Damn, SHITSTAINS, there is a LOT OF LYING OF SOME KIND GOING ON!!!

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

People actually believe this bullshit?

I'm not saying the op has any merit, but the thought police are real, and the MSM has been shown to be more than dishonest.

 

CBS just got caught editing the hell out of a Barr interview.

 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/08/cbs-deceptively-edits-barr-interview-leaving-out-key-details-on-violent-riots-police-oversight/

 

It's getting harder and harder to tell what is the actual truth anymore.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I'm not saying the op has any merit, but the thought police real, and the MSM has been shown to be more than dishonest.

 

CBS just got caught editing the hell out of a Barr interview.

 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/08/cbs-deceptively-edits-barr-interview-leaving-out-key-details-on-violent-riots-police-oversight/

 

It's getting harder and harder to tell what is the actual truth anymore.

 

 

 

I just posted the ACTUAL TWEET!!!

 

It IS dated MAY 17th.

 

You can't deny that one as it was taken DIRECTLY from the Ovomit Foundation twitter feed.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...