Sign in to follow this  
Scout

Are there any rules against stuff like this?

I found this comment in the other thread:

19 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Next we need to find out how the 123💩hole tCON cheater was able to raise his "Community Reputation" from 1,867 to 8,864 in less than 1 hr.  I read that he is a "BIT" guy.  Does that mean he has access to such power?

A while ago, before kfools bought the site, I complained that 123urout knew my location (I'm in China, it's not a secret... but I never revealed it to anyone-- no, I'm not Chinese, and I'm definitely not a 'spy' like 123 accused me of being-- I mean, why would anyone pay anyone to waste time on this site??) and knew I was using a VPN (which is necessary to access most of the web since China blocks almost everything... I usually have one running). I am fairly certain he does have some sort of hacking capability. But at the time, my complaint was dismissed as a fantasy or something and it was suggested he was just BSing me to make me afraid.

I've put him on ignore but I would definitely be careful dealing with him. Some of the right-wingers on this site are pretty extreme, own guns, have paranoid delusions about 'the left' taking over and could easily be affiliated with unpleasant things. The level of rage and general hatred would probably fit in well amongst far right domestic terrorist groups.

Yeah, I think it's crazy too... but well, just saying watch out.

11 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I found this comment in the other thread:

A while ago, before kfools bought the site, I complained that 123urout knew my location (I'm in China, it's not a secret... but I never revealed it to anyone-- no, I'm not Chinese, and I'm definitely not a 'spy' like 123 accused me of being-- I mean, why would anyone pay anyone to waste time on this site??) and knew I was using a VPN (which is necessary to access most of the web since China blocks almost everything... I usually have one running). I am fairly certain he does have some sort of hacking capability. But at the time, my complaint was dismissed as a fantasy or something and it was suggested he was just BSing me to make me afraid.

I've put him on ignore but I would definitely be careful dealing with him. Some of the right-wingers on this site are pretty extreme, own guns, have paranoid delusions about 'the left' taking over and could easily be affiliated with unpleasant things. The level of rage and general hatred would probably fit in well amongst far right domestic terrorist groups.

Yeah, I think it's crazy too... but well, just saying watch out.

I hear you, but standing against cheaters is something always needed.  I DESPISE CHEATERS AS MUCH AS THIEVES!  But yes, it is the gun punks that keep me anonymous & from using Facebook.891888616_ScreenHunter_451Dec_1216_58.jp

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Toldya said:

Honestly, if we all just collectively ignore him it would probably send a much clearer message than getting into any sort of confrontation.

These RWNJs thrive on conflict (well, to some extent we all do)... but when you ignore them, you take their power away.

I say we ignore all of them for 2 days.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, Squatchman said:

I say we ignore all of them for 2 days.

And str8edge

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom