bludog

Site change to The Up/Down Voting System

8 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

That may be a good call, but in reality I could give a rats ass how many right wing bastards give me a down vote. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

Same here. Fake internet points, entirely meaningless except as little strokes or jabs at the ego. That people would put in conscious effort to abuse that function is incredibly childish. And that people would be bothered by that abuse of the function is almost just as bad.

3 minutes ago, kking said:

And that people would be bothered by that abuse of the function is almost just as bad.

IMHO it pussifies NHB.  I rarely if ever down vote anything and I up vote posts that I agree with.

Whatever, in the long run it doesn't mean anything, it just tells me some folks have gotten their feelings hurt.  Call me crazy but trying to make NHB PC ain't gonna work.

33 minutes ago, crimsongulf said:

IMHO it pussifies NHB.  I rarely if ever down vote anything and I up vote posts that I agree with.

Whatever, in the long run it doesn't mean anything, it just tells me some folks have gotten their feelings hurt.  Call me crazy but trying to make NHB PC ain't gonna work.

I tend to agree, but you should know... some of the complainants were conservatives. Absolutely unacceptable, IMO.

51 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

...I could give a rats ass how many right wing bastards give me a down vote. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

Just like I don't care that you shun me because all you are in my book is a baby killer.

42 minutes ago, kking said:

And that people would be bothered by that abuse of the function is almost just as bad.

kking...I don't care that you or anyone else shun me or give me points or bluefog suspends me because he didn't like my post... I am here to amuse myself, hopefully give someone a chuckle and keep my mind occupied. (since I am retired' a recovering person and have mental health problems - a idle minds is the devils work shop)  

I have few friend here in East Tennessee since I moved here cold and to be honest I don't need a lot. I don't need other people to depend on nor do I need people to validate me as a person. I know what / who I am and what I have been thru (and as Bob Dylan said) and can still smile in the face of mankind.

There are only two people in this world that can push my buttons... Lab Rat (my squeeze) and the Church Lady (my mom)

As far as I concened...all of youse can go jump in a lake with the exception of teacher...who is my cyber hero.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

Mack 1

3 minutes ago, kking said:

I tend to agree, but you should know... some of the complainants were conservatives. Absolutely unacceptable, IMO.

I don't care what color shirt they are wearing.  If you can't take the heat in NHB, you need to go to one of those sub forums.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Just like I don't care that you shun me because all you are in my book is a baby killer.

kking...I don't care that you or anyone else shun me or give me points because I am here to amuse myself, hopefully give someone a chuckle and keep my mind occupied. (since I am retired' a recovering person and have mental health problems - a idle minds is the devils work shop)  

I have few friend here in East Tennessee since I moved here cold and to be honest I don't need a lot. I don't need other people to depend on nor do I need people to validate me as a person. I know what / who I am and what I have been thru (and as Bob Dylan said) and can still smile in the face of mankind.

There are only two people in this world that can push my buttons... Lab Rat (my squeeze) and the Church Lady (my mom)

As far as I concened...all of youse can go jump in a lake with the exception of teacher...who is my cyber hero.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

Well, I would like to upvote that sentiment and spirit.

1 minute ago, crimsongulf said:

I don't care what color shirt they are wearing.  If you can't take the heat in NHB, you need to go to one of those sub forums.

Correct. 

Just now, kking said:

Well, I would like to upvote that sentiment and spirit.

My favorite saying...Whatever makes you happy.

To avoid figths with Lab Rat (my squeeze) I say it to her all the time.

38 minutes ago, kking said:

The complaintants were conservatives, those who launched mindless downvoting campaigns were conservatives, and those who upvoted themselves were conservatives.

Because of self-described "conservatives" we can't have nice things.

Shameful Trumpism writ-large.

Bill

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, crimsongulf said:

Here comes the over regulation.  I am proud to get down votes because that means I punched someones button and they got their panties wadded.

Remember, this is NHB, not the little sisters of the blind.

One more for the road. LOL.

Bill

• Upvote 1

I feel oppressed.

I think I'm gonna march...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The complaintants were conservatives,

Some were, yes.

those who launched mindless downvoting campaigns were conservatives,

Some were, yes.

and those who upvoted themselves were conservatives.

Some were, I'm sure. Yes.

Are you suggesting that the conservatives complained about themselves?

57 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I feel oppressed.

I think I'm gonna march...

Try #Marchaway,com

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bludog said:

Due to a small but significant number of members abusing the voting system, The Liberal Council has decided to eliminate downvotes and reputation points.  Members will still be able to upvote, other members posts, but these votes will no longer appear as reputation points below screen names. 

Some members were targeting certain individuals and massively downvoting them ....  And flagrantly upvoting themselves whether there was any merit to the votes or not.  Had it not been for weaponization of the system by a small number, these changes would not have been necessary.

I definitely abused the system when I found out @fourputt was intentionally downvoting 20 to 30 posts in a row in quick succession which means he wasn’t even reading them  so one good turn deserves another. I believe the most you could give in one day was 100 downvoted and I was on page 5 of the fuckers posts. 😂

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I definitely abused the system when I found out @fourputt was intentionally downvoting 20 to 30 posts in a row in quick succession which means he wasn’t even reading them  so one good turn deserves another. I believe the most you could give in one day was 100 downvoted and I was on page 5 of the fuckers posts. 😂

So you "found the bottom," eh? Sometimes it's not worth digging.

23 minutes ago, kking said:

So you "found the bottom," eh? Sometimes it's not worth digging.

I was bored. No ones ever on when I’m working . 😆

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I was bored. No ones ever on when I’m working . 😆

That's what Paul Joseph Watson videos are for...killing time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

SupraDunce was the one crying the loudest, Democrats suck at all things, hell they are even fucking up the "NO HOLDS BARRED" GO FIGURE!DEmocrats ruin everything they touch.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

SupraDunce was the one crying the loudest, Democrats suck at all things, hell they are even fucking up the "NO HOLDS BARRED" GO FIGURE!DEmocrats ruin everything they touch.

Of course. 

Hell, look at what democrats did to their cities. Who hasn’t died of Covid-19 due to their grossly negligent polices are getting gunned down. 

8 hours ago, SpyCar said:

The complaintants were conservatives, those who launched mindless downvoting campaigns were conservatives, and those who upvoted themselves were conservatives.

Shameful Trumpism writ-large.

Bill

Check again little fella....