Gen. Mattis is disgusted with THE PIG

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's ducks way of saying he's been outclassed.   Yet again.

Talk to your panzee friends.  Every time they give me one you get one.  Fun for all parties concerned.

You are a proven pathological liar like all fucking liberal asswipes

2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

He said it, what more can I say?

The MAGAts in here who worshipped Mattis three years ago now call him a traitor for telling the truth about Donald the Tramp.

8 minutes ago, calguy said:

The MAGAts in here who worshipped Mattis three years ago now call him a traitor for telling the truth about Donald the Tramp.

He wanted to expand our role in Syria. Good general but he was wrong. Funny to see liberals worshipping a war monger. Guess you already lost your souls when you sucked off John Bolton and put plague victims in nursing homes.

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He wanted to expand our role in Syria. Good general but he was wrong. Funny to see liberals worshipping a war monger. Guess you already lost your souls when you sucked off John Bolton and put plague victims in nursing homes.

And when he was in good graces with THE PIG you didn't worship him? Don't lie. I don't believe for a minute that Mattis is a war monger. I think you don't believe that either.

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

And when he was in good graces with THE PIG you didn't worship him? Don't lie. I don't believe for a minute that Mattis is a war monger. I think you don't believe that either.

Still think he's a good general. He was wrong on Syria. 

25 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Yeah, your buddy maineman has been ranting about it for over an hour now...

Lol

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Still think he's a good general. He was wrong on Syria. 

So will you concede that he is not a war monger? I for one don't believe that he could go as far as he did in his military carrier if he was. 

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

So will you concede that he is not a war monger? I for one don't believe that he could go as far as he did in his military carrier if he was. 

I don't give a fuck about him or you.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Yeah, your buddy maineman has been ranting about it for over an hour now...

Lol

I'm not ranting, just reporting. I do understand that people like yourself have a problem with that.

29 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Finally. I wish Mattis had spoken up a couple of years ago but better late than never. 

When will Kelly and other generals speak up? 

Just now, Olivaw said:

Finally. I wish Mattis had spoken up a couple of years ago but better late than never. 

AHHHHH the generals are just pissed they got fired because they violated their oaths.... They are now considered traitors

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

I think it took him awhile to tell the American people the truth because he was still active military. Now that he's retired, he can tell us the truth about a commander in chief. Before, he may have been even tried for treason by THE PIG.

6 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

I'm not ranting, just reporting. I do understand that people like yourself have a problem with that.

I don't care personally, I was just letting you know that another poster has already got a multiple page thread going about the same topic.

Carry on...

13 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

He wanted to expand our military role in Syria and disagreed with exiting Afghanistan. I don't think he is a war monger but he was not on board with the administrations plans to reduce our involvement in the region. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

He wanted to expand our military role in Syria and disagreed with exited Afghanistan. I don't think he is a war monger but he was not on board with the administrations plans to reduce our involvement in the region. 

He has more experience then either you or I when it comes to a military action. While I may not agree that we should be involved in an occupation of another country, I will have to concede that someone with his experience has a better perspective on the conditions on the ground. He was privy to more intel than myself, or you. His first objective was to protect his troops, and to leave too soon possibly may have resulted in more deaths. I can't say for sure.

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

He has more experience then either you or I when it comes to a military action. While I may not agree that we should be involved in an occupation of another country, I will have to concede that someone with his experience has a better perspective on the conditions on the ground. He was privy to more intel than myself, or you. His first objective was to protect his troops, and to leave too soon possibly may have resulted in more deaths. I can't say for sure.

Mattis is not what he is cracked up to be... men and women under his did not like him!!!!

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

I think it took him awhile to tell the American people the truth because he was still active military. Now that he's retired, he can tell us the truth about a commander in chief. Before, he may have been even tried for treason by THE PIG.

Fair enough. Active military are supposed to refrain from publicly commenting on politics.

They also are supposed to defend the constitution.  The fat orange fuck demonstrated that he is a threat to the constitution. Mattis said as much.

We need to defeat the fat bastard and the turtle in November. Nothing less will suffice. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Olivaw said:

The half breed Obama fucking demonstrated that he is a threat to the constitution. Mattis said as much.

WOW

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
12 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He wanted to expand our military role in Syria and disagreed with exiting Afghanistan. I don't think he is a war monger but he was not on board with the administrations plans to reduce our involvement in the region. 

ie- abandoning the kurds

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

WOW

You down voted me a couple of days ago. Just returned the favor. Difference is, mine was justified because you edited your racist filth into my quote. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

You down voted me a couple of days ago. Just returned the favor. Difference is, mine was justified because you edited your racist filth into my quote. 

You are a proven pathological liar like all fucking liberal asswipes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
Just now, theLion said:

The tweet storm should be epic tonight. Yuge. The big lies ever, like no one could tweet. 

liberals are known for that.... we know

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2