16 minutes ago, Pengwin said:

You can push rational thought, facts, math, statistics, all the live-long day, and still not get here - hence my point.

colorized-saigon-execution-photo.jpg

If you want to make headway with humans, numbers rarely help.

They are fine by me, I can deal with them, they just don't matter to most.  Keep that in mind.

The below matters (more than any number you can quote).

george-floyd-homicide.jpg?quality=80&str

Simpleton,

Why don't you research the reason that Gook was executed?

Report to the forum with the answers.

14 hours ago, Redoctober said:

WTF was that lady doing? 

I  believe this   was all  set up and  preplanned

No  white  liberal  would  act  like  that.    If this was real  she would be  terrified  and  call  911

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

I  believe this   was all  set up and  preplanned

No  white  liberal  would  act  like  that.    If this was real  she would be  terrified  and  call  911

LOL It had to planned as you said. White liberal women are the first to gall 911 on blacks. 

18 hours ago, Redoctober said:

WTF was that lady doing? 

This is disgusting and this is what the protests are about now. It has gone beyond protesting those officers that killed Floyd. It is now about all white people are racist and the country IS racist and all white people must apologize for being white and get out of public life because they have enjoyed white privilege for far too long.

Kiss my ass. I kneel to no one.

That this happened will be a good thing in the long run. It will be a touchstone of resentment for these losers. They will own their disgrace like a badge of dishonor.

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

That this happened will be a good thing in the long run. It will be a touchstone of resentment for these losers. They will own their disgrace like a badge of dishonor.

Did she have to do the walk of shame all the way home? LOL

walk-of-shame-2-530x707.jpg

How much you want to bet that lady was in her home crying for a few hours at how scared she was by what happened. If it wasn't staged, I think it was done out of fear. Some guy comes up to her and tells her to kneel. The implication is if she didn't, she is a racist and you KNOW damn well the left would have outed her and ruined her life. F that guy for doing that. You don't go up to a woman and tell her to kneel. Who was the jack ass that did that to her. 

• 4 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 3:16 AM, Redoctober said:

How much you want to bet that lady was in her home crying for a few hours at how scared she was by what happened. If it wasn't staged, I think it was done out of fear. Some guy comes up to her and tells her to kneel. The implication is if she didn't, she is a racist and you KNOW damn well the left would have outed her and ruined her life. F that guy for doing that. You don't go up to a woman and tell her to kneel. Who was the jack ass that did that to her. 

It didn't look staged to me. She looked frightened when he approached her and probably just went down on her knees because she felt in physical danger. That doesn't say much for the guy