Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Racism

Toldya

The overt racism on this forum is sickening. It’s worse than ever this week because of the national conversation bought on by George Floyd.   It won’t get better as we approach November. If anything the white supremacist Republican nominee is going to whip his supporters into a racist frenzy and it will spill onto the forum. 

My preference is to allow the racists to have their say but not in the premier room.  If NHB is demoted, the racists can spew their filth there.

The new premier discussion room can have some rules of conduct. 

There is a limit to what can be done to curb racism in the forum when there is so much racism in the country and the world. The premier discussion room will be filled with veiled racism but perhaps no more than other respectable forums. 

9 hours ago, Toldya said:

Just today I read a disgusting rant about how black people have smaller skulls and lower IQs...

I took one look at that low IQ thread and decided that it is better for my mental well-being to skip it entirely.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, Toldya said:

I get that this is a free speech forum and everything, but is it really so important to tolerate overt racism? Just today I read a disgusting rant about how black people have smaller skulls and lower IQs... exactly the kind of thing you would read about on Stormfront. This isn't the kind of thing ANYONE should engage with... and giving it space on this forum threatens to push the whole thing to some really dark places.

I can deal with the insults, the profanity, the logical fallacies, the insane conspiracy theories, personal attacks and ridiculous generalizations... but there are some lines that, when crossed, can even drag this perpetual shitshow down further than any forum has any business going.

I mean, even Stormfront doesn't allow the use of racial slurs, but you see them on this forum all the time... not even used ironically like they (used to) do on 4chan. Maybe it's better to be able to identify the racists so they can be blocked, but I still think being overly permissive about racism and hate speech is going to limit the overall appeal of the forum.

How about Looting and burning a town over skin color?

... or Jobs?

... or College placement and tuition?

...or free other people's money?

That Racism?

22 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

How about Looting and burning a town over skin color?

... or Jobs?

... or College placement and tuition?

...or free other people's money?

That Racism?

I was talking about this forum, and I mean threads like this:

8 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I was talking about this forum, and I mean threads like this:

So, Tolda:  You DON'T want to help negroes and mestizos by preventing them from coming to the RACIST United States of America?

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SUCH A HYPOCRITE????