How many white unarmed people were shot by police last year?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43   Blacks are  12%of the population and commit 27% of the crime. Guess what? That's 2.3 times more crime than

Context? 😂 Blacks commit 2.3 times more crime than whites. Blacks are "roughed up" 2.4 times more than whites.    Now, my stats include Latinos in the white category. Does your 2.4 times num

What context have you given me?     All you’ve given are stats.    Stats don’t mean shit without what is written behind those stats. 

Just now, Pastafarian said:

You’d be wrong. 

You’re deflecting. 

You pissing yourself already?

This is Will Franklin as well.

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Tyranny must be stopped before it overwhelms us. 

Sure williamina.

Pathetic Communist drug-addict.

Ha!

31 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You’d be wrong. You’re deflecting. 

Deflecting from what?  Your stupidity knows no bounds, I see.

You pissing yourself already?

Ooooooo, is this one of those internet threats?  You so scary, boy.

800px-9378_-_Pastafariano_al_Presidio_an

3 hours ago, Skans said:

Deflecting from what?  Your stupidity knows no bounds, I see.

Ooooooo, is this one of those internet threats?  You so scary, boy.

That’s not what my handle refers to. 

No. You’re stupidity. You can’t stay on topic. 

Boy, huh. There’s the racism. 

You lose, dumbfuckface. 

11 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Boy, huh. There’s the racism.

How could me calling you a "boy" be racist?  I have no idea what color you are, and you haven't disclosed this.  But, you are a loony pastafarian:

7 hours ago, feelinit said:

You really need to stop making these dubious claims that can't be proven. Nobody knows who commits the most crimes because more than half of reported crimes are never solved, and while we can't be sure how many go unreported (for reasons that should be obvious), we can be certain that unreported crimes help skew crime statistics. The folks who cite arrest/conviction rates as alleged "proof" that blacks commit more crimes are either dishonest, or simply not very smart...

Edit: Maybe white people are just better at hiding bodies...

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

Blacks are  12%of the population and commit 27% of the crime. Guess what? That's 2.3 times more crime than whites(inlcuiding Latinos) and blacks are shot 2.4 times more than whites and that's ASSUMING they left whites and Latinos together otherwise it's even LESS. 

WOW......The statistics are almost a perfect match and show basically NO bias. 

• IDIOT! 1
5 minutes ago, Skans said:

How could me calling you a "boy" be racist?  I have no idea what color you are, and you haven't disclosed this.  But, you are a loony pastafarian:

My handle refers to a black man that makes pasta. 

I’ve been here long enough, bullshitter. 

Without any context. 

when I give you the context you call me a liar. 

Context? 😂 Blacks commit 2.3 times more crime than whites. Blacks are "roughed up" 2.4 times more than whites. 

Now, my stats include Latinos in the white category. Does your 2.4 times number? 

• MORON! 1
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Context? 😂 Blacks commit 2.3 times more crime than whites. Blacks are "roughed up" 2.4 times more than whites. 

Now, my stats include Latinos in the white category. Does your 2.4 times number? 

What context have you given me?  

All you’ve given are stats. 

Stats don’t mean shit without what is written behind those stats. 

• Downvote 1

What context have you given me?  

All you’ve given are stats. 

Stats don’t mean shit without what is written behind those stats. 

So you want to spin the stats when they don't support your claim. 🤣

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

No. We just have FBI statistics for that. 😂

There are no stats from any source that can tell us who committed crimes that were not solved, and certainly not crimes that were not reported...  Did you not understand that, or are you being deliberately obtuse? Once more, more than half of reported crimes go unsolved. You understand what that means, right? And they say "it is estimated" that at least half are not even reported, but nobody knows for sure.  Please link me to any stats from any source that tell us who committed the crimes that were not reported, or if they were, were not fucking solved...

Just now, feelinit said:

There are no stats from any source that can tell us who committed crimes that were not solved, and certainly not crimes that were not reported...  Did you not understand that, or are you being deliberately obtuse? Once more, less than half of reported crimes go unsolved. You understand what that means, right? And they say "it is estimated" that at least half are not even reported, but nobody knows for sure.  Please link me to any stats from any source that tell us who committed the crimes that were not reported, or if they were, were not fucking solved...

Is this your ridiculous spin on why the stats don't actually support your premise? 

Get bent, tard.