You Are Invited to Join Our Club "The Liberal Council"

bludog

1 hour ago, fourputt said:

Yep like we talked about earlier it really doesn't take much effort to get the deplorables riled up. I was going to send you an upvote but I guess that would be counterproductive once they see your upvotes catching up.

The duck sends me angry private messages daily. He little ego can only take soqmuch, which isn't much at all. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, progressivecitizen said:

I'm in the club- thanks. Now what do I do? What is it?

Click on the club "The Liberal Council" to enter.  Once in, click "topics" and you will see threads in which to participate.  Or you can start a thread.  

The club is for Liberals to discuss forum policy, procedures and rules, in private.  Content is visible only to members.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:33 PM, bludog said:

It is a place for Liberals to discuss forum policy, procedures and rules.

Any other Liberal who I unintentionally missed and wants to join the club, you are welcome to apply.

Will it be listed with other NHB topics? 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Will it be listed with other NHB topics? 

No, this is for left-of-center posters only.  :D  We're going to be largely running this forum now and we want all left-of-center folks to have a say in the policies running of the forum.  This club is private - only those with access can see what's posted in there.  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, this is for left-of-center posters only.  :D  We're going to be largely running this forum now and we want all left-of-center folks to have a say in the policies running of the forum.  This club is private - only those with access can see what's posted in there.  

I mean the link to the site --- where is it? 

53 minutes ago, Scout said:

I mean the link to the site --- where is it? 

Sorry to be unclear.  The Liberal Council is not a site.   It is a club which can be found on the upper left of the page, next to "Forums".  Click on "Clubs". 

You will then see several clubs of which "The Liberal Council" is one.  Click on the name "The Liberal Council" and you will see an option to apply for membership. 

Choose that option and it shouldn't take long before I get to admitting you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Sorry to be unclear.  The Liberal Council is not a site.   It is a club which can be found on the upper left of the page, next to "Forums".  Click on "Clubs". 

You will then see several clubs of which "The Liberal Council" is one.  Click on the name "The Liberal Council" and you will see an option to apply for membership. 

Choose that option and it shouldn't take long before I get to admitting you.

Gotcha.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bludog said:

Click on the club "The Liberal Council" to enter.  Once in, click "topics" and you will see threads in which to participate.  Or you can start a thread.  

The club is for Liberals to discuss forum policy, procedures and rules, in private.  Content is visible only to members.

Oh, so it's to create a barrier to idiots so they can't break in from outside and write stupid S@#$?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, progressivecitizen said:

Oh, so it's to create a barrier to idiots so they can't break in from outside and write stupid S@#$?

Couldn't'a said it better myself😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

Count me in!

If you really want to join, you have to click on "clubs", upper left near "Forums".  You will see "The Liberal Council".  Click on the that title and apply for membership.  You'll be accepted today or tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

If you really want to join, you have to click on "clubs", upper left near "Forums".  You will see "The Liberal Council".  Click on the that title and apply for membership.  You'll be accepted today or tomorrow. 

Thank you bludog! I clicked on join. My message is that I try to continually learn, and there's a lot to learn. We both know this!

Thanks again!

Peace!

• Upvote 1

On 6/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, bludog said:

You are invited:

@Olivaw

@zkyllonen8

@lucifershammer

@RickyTavy

@RollingRock

@impartialobserver

@supraTruth

@Cecelia

@maineman

@Pengwin

@IcebergSlim

@drvoke

@calguy

@LoreD

@TheOldBarn

@XavierOnassis

@splunch

@Squatchman

@nuckin futz

@Toldya

@Tommywilley84

@slideman

@theLion

@Scout

@jrock2310

@fourputt

@progressivecitizen

@JeanMoulin

@pwkbirdie56

@rrober49

@skews13

@ExPDXer

Any other Liberal who I unintentionally missed and wants to join the club, you are welcome to apply.

Hmmm.

My original thought is to be leery of any club that would have someone like me.  I did not have a second thought on this.

12 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Hmmm.

My original thought is to be leery of any club that would have someone like me.  I did not have a second thought on this.

The door is always open.  Groucho notwithstanding.

groucho marx (With images) | Groucho marx quotes, Groucho marx ...

On 6/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, bludog said:

You are invited:

@Olivaw

@zkyllonen8

@lucifershammer

@RickyTavy

@RollingRock

@impartialobserver

@supraTruth

@Cecelia

@maineman

@Pengwin

@IcebergSlim

@drvoke

@calguy

@LoreD

@TheOldBarn

@XavierOnassis

@splunch

@Squatchman

@nuckin futz

@Toldya

@Tommywilley84

@slideman

@theLion

@Scout

@jrock2310

@fourputt

@progressivecitizen

@JeanMoulin

@pwkbirdie56

@rrober49

@skews13

@ExPDXer

@MrKelly

@Mindy09

OK, I'll join. Sign me up and we'll see how it goes.

7 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

OK, I'll join. Sign me up and we'll see how it goes.

To join, click on "clubs", upper left near "Forums".  You will see "The Liberal Council".  Click on the that title and apply for membership.  You'll be accepted today or tomorrow. 

20 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

Thank you bludog! I clicked on join. My message is that I try to continually learn, and there's a lot to learn. We both know this!

Thanks again!

Peace!

Not a day goes by that I don't learn something(s) I wasn't aware of before.  I'm sometimes surprised, when it happens.  But I shouldn't be.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 10:33 PM, bludog said:

Gee, thanks for inviting me - I'm honored.