Jump to content

FAKE CHRISTIAN @POTUS INCITING VIOLENCE FOR A PHOTO OP AT A CHURCH RIGHT NOW!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just listened to it. It was a great speech. I ask everyone..............to abandon the maggot-ridden hearts of the Dem Party.   Please...........vote Republican. To stop the

FAKE CHRISTIAN @POTUS INCITING VIOLENCE FOR A PHOTO OP AT A CHURCH RIGHT NOW!   You can watch live @CNN if you have the stomach for i!

LMFAO an opinion piece... try again!!!! Where's the proof he had it cleared out???? It is really sad that you fucking liberals are so hell bent on destroying this Country!!! Sad you are itching for an

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

I just listened to it.

It was a great speech.

I ask everyone..............to abandon the maggot-ridden hearts of the Dem Party.

 

Please...........vote Republican.

To stop these raping, thieving, murderous, Dem-scum  !!     

The Dems are absolute garbage !!!      And the Dems STINK !!!               

 

Please vote Republican on Nov. 3.                                            🥃 

The 🍊🐷 talks like a SCARED TUFF GUY, inciting VIOLENCE "LIKE NOBODY EVER BEFORE!"  MOST CHAOS IN AMERICA IN 135 YEARS!

 

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN & END ALL OF THIS UNNECESSARY CHAOS!

#BlueWave2020💙💗🥁🥁🥁🥁🔊

  • Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

The Bishop denounced Trump for using the Lord’s House and the Holy Bible as a backdrop to his hatred. 

 

Hatred for who? He got prison reform done. He did more for African Americans than Clinton ever did.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

Prove it!!!

https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/01/episcopal-bishop-denounces-trump/
 

Quote

 

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde, of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, condemned President Trump for clearing out peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas in order to stage a photo op in front of her church in a CNN interview.

 

Said Budde: “I am outraged… Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence. I am beyond. We need moral leadership, and he’s done everything to divide us, and has just used one of the most sacred symbols of the Judeo-Christian tradition.”

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

LMFAO an opinion piece... try again!!!! Where's the proof he had it cleared out???? It is really sad that you fucking liberals are so hell bent on destroying this Country!!! Sad you are itching for another civil war... do you really want to lose another one?

LMFAO @ you for calling a direct quote of the Bishop’s own words an opinion piece. 🙄

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

The Bishop denounced Trump for using the Lord’s House and the Holy Bible as a backdrop to his hatred. 

 

ultraliberals despise Christians and the Military unless they suit the agenda.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old Mack said:

 

ultraliberals despise Christians and the Military unless they suit the agenda.


Nonsense. Bishop Budde does not despise Christians. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Trump says 'I am your law and order president' | Daily Mail Online

 

When I saw this on TV, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm not saying it won't work though.

 

Trump never requested the permission of the church to use it for his Satan worship agenda.  

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, supraTruth said:

FAKE CHRISTIAN @POTUS INCITING VIOLENCE FOR A PHOTO OP AT A CHURCH RIGHT NOW!TrumpAdmittedPayingNOtaxes.jpg.86613cd02

 

You can watch live @CNN if you have the stomach for i!

Aren't you part of the same crowd who claimed he was hiding in a bunker?  Jeez, make up your minds.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

After all the examples of cheesy fake politicians using religious poser BS to try to win votes, how can Trump be so overt about his utterly phony religion and have people not only not despise him for it, but actually swallow it whole?

 

Boggles my mind.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Olivaw said:

The Bishop denounced Trump for using the Lord’s House and the Holy Bible as a backdrop to his hatred. 

 

I denounce the bishop as a freedom stealing violence promoting son of a bitch with their little white Hitler fist salute in the air.

  • Upvote 1
  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst are those ultra-creepy "prayer breakfasts", where Trump bows his head and shows his subservience to The Family so they'll keep propping him up.  Anything for power.

 

Anything.

  • Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, splunch said:

The worst are those ultra-creepy "prayer breakfasts", where Trump bows his head and shows his subservience to The Family so they'll keep propping him up.  Anything for power.

 

Anything.

 

  Anything for power like promoting the attack of individuals for 60 years, the changing, removal and ignorance of information and now burning people out of their homes, fist in the air Nazis. same old femmie groupie stuff the same old way.

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Huey said:

Aren't you part of the same crowd who claimed he was hiding in a bunker?  Jeez, make up your minds.

I never did, but it is true that he did.  But, if u think his standing in front of a church with a bible yesterday after DIRECTING THUG COPS ON HORSEBACK TO TEAR GASS & SHOOT PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WITH PLASTIC BULLETS MAKES ANY LESS OF A FAKE CHRISTIAN, THEN U ARE SADLY FUCKED UP!  Even that Church's Bishop immediately called him out for the SHAME of it!TrumpAdmittedPayingNOtaxes.jpg.86613cd02

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I never did, but it is true that he did.  But, if u think his standing in front of a church with a bible yesterday after DIRECTING THUG COPS ON HORSEBACK TO TEAR GASS & SHOOT PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WITH PLASTIC BULLETS MAKES ANY LESS OF A FAKE CHRISTIAN, THEN U ARE SADLY FUCKED UP!  Even that Church's Bishop immediately called him out for the SHAME of it!

I bet he did not direct anyone to do anything of the sort.  More than likely he said he wanted to go to the church and if indeed this happened as described they cops did it on the own when people refused to leave.

 

Also, it is the decision of the Secret Service on whether to move POTUS to the bunker.  An he was there less than an hour.  I don't care who the president is if the idiots are getting violent at the gates the president is moved.  That is protocol.  

 

(CNN)As protesters gathered outside the White House Friday night in Washington, DC, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to the underground bunker for a period of time, according to a White House official and a law enforcement source.

The President was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs.
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...