• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why I can't stand him and say he does not bring the country together. He divides the country the same way the democrats do.    It doesn't matter if the governors did mishandle the ri

I like how you take it out of context.   The country is splitting. apart and trump is saying moronic things like this .   Oh stop crying about the. Damn snowflake. 

He's been a LYING sack of shit all his life.        He has to go. The demonstration in Washington was as peaceful as it gets.  Because he wanted a photo op holding a Bible in front of a church, h

6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

This is why I can't stand him....

I never knew* who was until he was elected President !

* I did know he was a NYC Real Estate Developer, had some TV show and was into the Birther stuff. He is alot more than that. 

28 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

* I did know he was a NYC Real Estate Developer, had some TV show and was into the Birther stuff. He is alot more than that. 

Were you not alive in the 80's?

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

It doesn't matter if the governors did mishandle the riots. The president needs to try to bring everyone together and not say stupid stuff like this. 

Indeed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Were you not alive in the 80's?

Sorta...I drank alot of beer and did alot of drugs.

Didn't watch TV or listen to the radio.

7 hours ago, Redoctober said:

It doesn't matter if the governors did mishandle the riots.

It doesn't?   That's an idiotic statement.  

Of course it matters if the actions of the governors only make things worse ... prolong what amounts to an insurrection at this point.

Especially when the actions of the governors seem motivated solely by TDS.  

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I like how you take it out of context.

I took NOTHING out of context.   The context is exactly what I said and, by the way, the country was splitting apart long before Floyd and these riots.   Open your eyes.  The left is USING this latest crisis just like they have all the previous ones to try and further their political agenda ... to try and hurt the economy and Trump.     Trump has tried for nearly a week to bring everyone together and all his efforts have been rebuffed.   Hell, much of the media didn't even report his speech the other day about this and in fact I've heard leftist pundit after leftist pundit, including the anti-Trumpers on Fox claim he hadn't said anything about what was happening.   And have you bothered to listen to the crap coming out of democRAT mouths?  Apparently not.  And Trump isn't saying moronic things ... he's making perfect sense ... SNOWFLAKE.

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

The country is splitting. apart and trump is saying moronic things like this .

Oh stop crying about the. Damn snowflake. 

Ya. We should quit crying about the billions in damage we end up paying for, the lawlessness and anarchy and the citizens critically beaten and murdered. 

Even Joe Biden would have jailed the criminals for  not wearing masks. 😂

The problem is since they didn’t deal with it at the beginning, these riots and looting are increasing exponentially and so is the danger to our lives and property. 

So basically, Trump was 100% right in calling a spade a spade. Even the blacks I work with are horrified over what the government has allowed to happen. 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

So basically, Trump was 100% right in calling a spade a spade. Even the blacks I work with are horrified over what the government has allowed to happen. 

Sure they are.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Sure they are.

Of course they are. They’re highly educated financially stable blacks. They have just as much to lose as I do. 

11 hours ago, Redoctober said:

It doesn't matter if the governors did mishandle the riots.

What is your problem?  Do you not understand Federalism?  The governors have the power.

many Democrat governors want left wing chaos. 

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Redoctober said:

The country is splitting. apart and trump is saying moronic things like this .

Oh stop crying about the. Damn snowflake. 

How does he bring the country together?

Tell us what he should say that he hasn't

His language is sometimes impolite but I've been saying the same thing since day one. Allowing this shit to go on is STUPID, and only JERKS and FOOLS would allow it to continue.

Police precincts burned? How fucked up is that?!? Use whatever force is necessary to MAINTAIN LAW AND ORDER!

13 hours ago, Redoctober said:

This is why I can't stand him and say he does not bring the country together. He divides the country the same way the democrats do. 

It doesn't matter if the governors did mishandle the riots. The president needs to try to bring everyone together and not say stupid stuff like this. 

Weird, but I heard  Trump give a couple of excellent addresses, supporting peaceful demonstrators and condemning the killing.

But politics is also a factor, and those governors and mayors ought to be called out for their incompetence and weakness.

Both the mayor of Minneapolis and the governor of the state were stunningly unprepared.

Not to mention, it sounds like the call was supposed to be confidential. Why are you blaming Trump for a Democrat violating that confidentiality?

• Downvote 1

This is why I can't stand him and say he does not bring the country together. He divides the country the same way the democrats do. 

Cities are being burned and looted because of decades of horrific mis-governance by liberal Democrats.

And by disastrous weakness in the face of riots and looting.

But you complain about Trump's words?

Give us a freaking break.

• Downvote 1

That's right,try to do some guy stuff, communist kill people and then you hug them? White people with fist in the air looking like Hitler followers and supporting the people who try to change, remove, ban and ignore information, same old stuff different year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/pure-evil-police-chief-breaks-describing-richmond-leftist-rioters-torched-home-children-inside-blocked-fire-department-video/

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

How does he bring the country together?

Tell us what he should say that he hasn't

Trump had the cops lay down tear gas in DC so he could walk from the White House to a boarded up church and pose with his unmasked posse of morons holding a Bible. Then he proclaimed how great the US is and went back to the White House to declare that the role of state governments was to DOMINATE the people, and that governors who did not DOMINATE the people were jerks.

The people do not elect their leaders so they can be DOMINATED by them.

Trump is an aggressively ignorant, incompetent A-hole. He sounds like Fulgencio Batista, the Shah of Iran and General Augusto Pinochet. All of them made statements about how the role of government is to DOMINATE the people.

You do not show leadership by proclaiming that the people want to be DOMINATED.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump had the cops lay down tear gas in DC so he could walk from the White House to a boarded up church and pose with his unmasked posse of morons holding a Bible. Then he proclaimed how great the US is and went back to the White House to declare that the role of state governments was to DOMINATE the people, and that governors who did not DOMINATE the people were jerks.

Trump is an aggressively ignorant, incompetent A-hole. He sounds like Fulgencio Batista, the Shah of Iran and General Augusto Pinochet. All of them made statements about how the role of government is to DOMINATE the people.

The cop that was involved with floyd was arrested and charged with murder the same day. Why are Democrats burning their cities down again?

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Just walk away from the police stations, we can afford a few more trillion dollars on the senseless Nazi-commie destruction, stick your fists up in the air and salute der groupie group, same old stuff different year.

On Monday, Grady Judd, the sheriff for Polk County, Florida, encouraged locals to shoot looters in a speech announcing the extension of a local curfew.

“The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns,” said Judd. “And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns.”

Brazil president: what these sons a bitches want is our freedom, i want the people to be armed.

• Downvote 2
7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

He's not a "real estate developer"...

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, RichClem said:

Cities are being burned and looted because of decades of horrific mis-governance by liberal Democrats.

And by disastrous weakness in the face of riots and looting.

But you complain about Trump's words?

Give us a freaking break.

Please stop trying to hold Grifty accountable...it upsets Mandrake..