For EltonJohston. I was Wrong about the PP video clips.

I was wrong.  The CBC did post the entire video of the undercover taping of the Planned Parenthood meeting.

I am agreeing to let the Admin change my name for as long as they want.  I am NOT agreeing to be used to attack others. 

• Downvote 1

Sorry, this is not the headline we wanted.  It was very clear.    I spelled it all out for you and told you in quotes what had to be there. 

You were also to provide the link to the CMP video website.  (You called it the CBC in your OP, whatever that is)

please edit.  

This is not acceptable.  

You are basically lying  by saying you were asked to attack others.  So typical.   

@SixShooter

@Ghostofkf

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Sorry, this is not the headline we wanted.  It was very clear.    I spelled it all out for you and told you in quotes what had to be there. 

please edit.  

This is not acceptable.  

You are basically lying  by saying you were asked to attack others.  So typical.   

@SixShooter

@Ghostofkf

Not going to be used to attack people.   And I agreed to your ORIGNAL conditions of changing my handle.  

• Downvote 1

No one asked TGBS to attack others.   He is lying, as he always did before. 

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Not going to be used to attack people.   And I agreed to your ORIGNAL conditions of changing my handle.  

You are lying again.    I gave the conditions and they were fair and specific, you have not satisfied the requirements.  It was about having a good thread yet you refuse to post the required headline, and you are lying about being used to attack others.  

You just cant stop lying.    We all knew it.  

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

am agreeing to let the Admin change my name for as long as they want.

What the fuck is this?

You have to grovel to a piece of shit to post here again?

It ain't worth it dude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
22 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

No one asked TGBS to attack others.   He is lying, as he always did before. 

Not the way I see it.  You want me to place a label in a headline to degrade liberals.  Not going to do it;.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
26 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Not the way I see it.  You want me to place a label in a headline to degrade liberals.  Not going to do it;.  

It did not degrade anyone. Unless you admit the left was lying about editing videos, which you now know to be true, was degrading to liberals.  

so if you can’t tell the truth, I don’t know what to say there 

the conditions were fair.   If you can’t accept them ...

The worst part about it is you screwed up what was supposed to be an epic thread by posting this waste of time thread.

@Ghostofkf

@SixShooter

21 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

It did not degrade anyone. Unless you admit the left was lying about editing videos, which you now know to be true, was degrading to liberals.  

so if you can’t tell the truth, I don’t know what to say there 

the conditions were fair.   If you can’t accept them ...

The worst part about it is you screwed up what was supposed to be an epic thread by posting this waste of time thread.

@Ghostofkf

@SixShooter

Not going to let you use me to attack others.  We're done here.  Bye Bye Felica. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Not going to let you use me to attack others.  We're done here.  Bye Bye Felica. 

Then  as far  as  I am  concerned  you  have not met the  simple, fair and  fun requirements of your  reinstatement   here.     You need to  honor  your   original  agreement and  leave the   forum, as you promised

@SixShooter

@123urout

@Duck615

@Ghostofkf

all you had to do was  tell the  truth , and  you are just are incapable of  that

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

What the fuck is this?

You have to grovel to a piece of shit to post here again?

It ain't worth it dude.

Right, you would just be a weasel. At least TBGS is trying to do the right thing.

3 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I was wrong.  The CBC did post the entire video of the undercover taping of the Planned Parenthood meeting.

I am agreeing to let the Admin change my name for as long as they want.  I am NOT agreeing to be used to attack others. 

TrumpBMyRock

4 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

OK,

Smarty-boy.

What handle do you suggest?        Maybe, if we play our cards right..........everyone can go home happy.

This is how Libertarians think.       They want everyone to go home happy.                  😎

4 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Your name should be changed to "ill be gone soon" , then we can define soon for ya.

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, SixShooter said:

least TBGS is trying to do the right thing.

missed-it-by-that-much_o_3456085.gif

All he had to was start a thread with the headline and OP specified and  a link to the CMP video site  .   Super easy

He just couldn’t do it... which is completely unsurprising. 

😆

7 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Right, you would just be a weasel.

The weasel family is one of the coolest baddest ass animal families  on the planet, so he’s more of an aardvark 

12 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Do you mean CMP,  the organization that tried to entrap workers at Planned Parenthood, altered videos and lied about them selling tissues for profit? 

Wasn’t the founder of CMP indicted?

Wasn’t PP cleared of wrongdoing? 

55 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

the organization that tried to entrap workers at Planned Parenthood, altered videos and lied about them selling tissues for profit? 

You fool.   The CMP has posted the full videos that show no altering.    That is what this is about.   

Why don’t  you know the full videos exist and have existed? 

57 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Wasn’t the founder of CMP indicted?

Yes!  For having false ID

58 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Wasn’t PP cleared of wrongdoing? 

.  They were never really investigated 

why no defamation suit?  

37 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You fool.   The CMP has posted the full videos that show no altering.    That is what this is about.   

Why don’t  you know the full videos exist and have existed? 

Good grief, do you need to be fact checked on everything you post?

They released doctored videos. When cornered they released more doctored videos. Eventually they released a video that they claim is unedited.  It did not support what they said about planned parenthood.  

Yes!  For having false ID

Wrong again, he is charged with

• 8 counts of eavesdropping and recording confidential communication.
  • 1 count of ID falsification For fraudulent purposes
  • 1 count of conspiracy to record confidential information. 

https://christiannews.net/2020/02/27/facing-a-decade-in-san-quentin-daleiden-pleads-not-guilty-to-criminal-charges-for-undercover-planned-parenthood-videos/

They were never really investigated 

And you’re 0/3. They were  investigated by:
- 3 congressional committees

- a number of states. 

Even Mike Pence said no evidence of wrongdoing was found. 

5 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Good grief, do you need to be fact checked on everything you post?

Nope.

they were interested in making money off of their fetus baby tissues.   It’s all there.   You can’t edit this crap.  Those people said exactly what they said

On January 18, 2019, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuitconcluded the videos were authentic, and ruled that the state of Texas could strip Planned Parenthood of its taxpayer subsidy.[37]

Wrong again, he is charged with

• 8 counts of eavesdropping and recording confidential communication.
  • 1 count of ID falsification For fraudulent purposes
  • 1 count of conspiracy to record confidential information. 

All bullshit political charges from Obama era left wing thugsfor exposing the abortion industry as greedy people profiting from sucking and ripping fetal humans apart.

they were making money off of selling baby parts, and they got caught being flippant and heartless about it, as they altered the procedures to gain specific requested tissues.  

You know they did this,   Of course they did this.   The abortion industry is some sort of sick sacred cow to leftists.  

And you’re 0/3. They were  investigated by:
- 3 congressional committees

- a number of states. 

Even Mike Pence said no evidence of wrongdoing was found. 

Easy to cover up.   They just have to make sure it looks good on the books. The evidence is from CMP...  it took a brave journalist to uncover these people.

why does that bother you?   It’s obvious they did this