Jump to content

[] animals. Nothing but a bunch of ghetto animals.


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

The communist are burning out the small business and they dont care what your color is, they are doing it for the money.

How much money do you think anyone gets from stealing merchandise and burning down a store?

Keep in mind that they do not leave money in the register when they close up.

Communists want to change the government, they do not advocate larceny. And the Communist Party of the USA is essentially a joke.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

They broke a $3000 dollar window in a city near me.the owner was is a 90 year old sweet old man that does free magic shows in the hot summer heat in the hood for free.He has lost money on his business for the last 5 years, he doesnt have anything but his store.These fucking Democrats are fucking animals!

It is interesting to learn that somehow he shares his financial records with you. I know I would never share anything with a fundie lunatic like you.

Odds are they did not know who he was or what he did.

 

It used to be that cops did this sort of abuse all the time, but now everyone suddenly has a camera, and the usual excuses about guys resisting arrest are no longer believed.

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

It is interesting to learn that somehow he shares his financial records with you. I know I would never share anything with a fundie lunatic like you.

Odds are they did not know who he was or what he did.

 

It used to be that cops did this sort of abuse all the time, but now everyone suddenly has a camera, and the usual excuses about guys resisting arrest are no longer believed.

Odds are you are full of shit as usual, i do work for the guy, moron!Your fucked up party full of criminals and brain dead fools like you are the cause of it all.MONKEYBOI!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 123urout said:

They broke a $3000 dollar window in a city near me.the owner was is a 90 year old sweet old man that does free magic shows in the hot summer heat in the hood for free.He has lost money on his business for the last 5 years, he doesnt have anything but his store.These fucking Democrats are fucking animals!

 

    I wonder, i don't see any black people thinking about meat, just keep those meat stores open and forget about free magic shows down in the hood or whatever.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chongo said:

 

    I wonder, i don't see any black people thinking about meat, just keep those meat stores open and forget about free magic shows down in the hood or whatever.

Nothing does them animals any good,take away the free market and they lose their watermelon and baby back ribs might wake them up?DOUBTFUL!

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Nothing does them animals any good,take away the free market and they lose their watermelon and baby back ribs might wake them up?DOUBTFUL!

 

I don't remember eating any baby back ribs, it sounds too sissy, i had roast beef yesterday and woke up hungry for meat, I gotta go boil some eggs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

 

Sir,

Peaceful protest is 'pure Americana'.

Everyone has a right voice their opinion.

But burning down an American city is pure evil......done by evil people.

Can we agree on that?

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

 

Sir,

Peaceful protest is 'pure Americana'.

Everyone has a right voice their opinion.

But burning down an American city is pure evil......done by evil people.

Can we agree on that?

Sure.  But not everyone is willing to make the distinction between peaceful protesters and rioters.  

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Sure.  But not everyone is willing to make the distinction between peaceful protesters and rioters.  

Demorats in the streets like rabid dogs.GO FIGURE!

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Can I it?  How do you explain the process of 'itting'?

If you are advocating segregation based on your racist ideas,  I am against it.

We tried that, it did not work and has since been ruled unconstitutional.

Segregation would divide Texas into at least FIVE "tribes":

Black Texans born in the US

Chicano Texans born in the US

White Texan segregationists that agree with you.

White Texans who do not agree with you.

Everyone else from anywhere.

 

American Freedom.

Voluntary......separation.

We have it now.    Navajo Reservation.  17 million acres.   The Navajos get drunk anytime they want to

in a Gringo Albuquerque cantina.   They mix when they want to.   Then they go home to raise their children 

around their own people, on the reservation.  Gringos are not allowed to live on the Navajo Reservation.

It is their 'turf'......not ours.     There is racial peace between their tribe and ours. 

 

Voluntary.......separation.               Can you see its beauty?                      

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Sure.  But not everyone is willing to make the distinction between peaceful protesters and rioters.  

 

The Dems are locked arm and arm with each other.

Rioters and 'peaceful-protesters' are seeking only one thing;

The downfall of "White America".

 

This is pure, raw, racial hate against my Tribe.          😟

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kking changed the title to [] animals. Nothing but a bunch of ghetto animals.
5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

American Freedom.

Voluntary......separation.

We have it now.    Navajo Reservation.  17 million acres.   The Navajos get drunk anytime they want to

in a Gringo Albuquerque cantina.   They mix when they want to.   Then they go home to raise their children 

around their own people, on the reservation.  Gringos are not allowed to live on the Navajo Reservation.

It is their 'turf'......not ours.     There is racial peace between their tribe and ours. 

 

Voluntary.......separation.               Can you see its beauty?                      

You are deficient on geography. Albuquerque is 143 miles from Window Rock, and no one drives that far for a beer.

Gallup is the usual place where Navajos and Hopis go.

There is no ban on White people entering the Navajo Reservation, and many non-Navajo missionaries, teachers and other employees of the tribe actually DO live on the reservation.

 

But you see, your clever plan does not work because Black people are not willing to ghettoize themselves.

Navajos and Hopis have lived in this area since before Columbus.  The Navajos were displaced for a year or so by the Army but eventually returned. The Hopi have lived on their mesas for thousands of years, surrounded by the Navajos for centuries.

The Navajo reservation is largely like a third world country. Many people have no electricity nor potable water. And now the Navajo are dying from Covid at a much higher rate. There is not a lot of beauty in that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are deficient on geography. Albuquerque is 143 miles from Window Rock, and no one drives that far for a beer.

Gallup is the usual place where Navajos and Hopis go.

There is no ban on White people entering the Navajo Reservation, and many non-Navajo missionaries, teachers and other employees of the tribe actually DO live on the reservation.

 

But you see, your clever plan does not work because Black people are not willing to ghettoize themselves.

Navajos and Hopis have lived in this area since before Columbus.  The Navajos were displaced for a year or so by the Army but eventually returned. The Hopi have lived on their mesas for thousands of years, surrounded by the Navajos for centuries.

The Navajo reservation is largely like a third world country. Many people have no electricity nor potable water. And now the Navajo are dying from Covid at a much higher rate. There is not a lot of beauty in that.

 

I accept your words.

In my next lifetime, I might seek to be a missionary on that Indian Reservation.

I will help them fence the entire 17 million ac. and help them to understand that they can have all of the deer,

elk, antelope, bear and cougar.............that they want.   And at $5,000/head x 1 million head/yr.............. to the

gringo hunters who love to pull a trigger....the money rolls in.  Game biologists and game managers. 

 "Take the old ones.   They are going to die anyway.   $5,000/head is fair.  And keep the herd growing every year".   

That is what the Texas Ranchers are doing right now.

 

Casinos.   Business.   Banks.   Schools.  Hospitals.            All are available.        

 

Cattle.   Pigs.   Sheep.   Goats.    Chickens.      Food for livestock.   Hay Wheat.   Alfalfa.    Corn.  Soybeans.

Texas A&M, right now, has agricultural engineers who have the ability to irrigate every square foot of

the Mojave Desert.......and the entire world.      Throw water and sunlight to the Earth..............and everything grows.            

 

My point is simple.         

A 17 million acre Ranch.........can produce anything it chooses.                        🤠

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

 

+100.

WOW.

It seems that you are in a good mood this morning !!

I love the clip.  (I am going to watch it again)

Have a good day, cowgirl.                                         🤠

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

I accept your words.

In my next lifetime, I might seek to be a missionary on that Indian Reservation.

I will help them fence the entire 17 million ac. and help them to understand that they can have all of the deer,

elk, antelope, bear and cougar.............that they want.   And at $5,000/head x 1 million head/yr.............. to the

gringo hunters who love to pull a trigger....the money rolls in.  Game biologists and game managers. 

 "Take the old ones.   They are going to die anyway.   $5,000/head is fair.  And keep the herd growing every year".   

That is what the Texas Ranchers are doing right now.

 

Casinos.   Business.   Banks.   Schools.  Hospitals.            All are available.        

 

Cattle.   Pigs.   Sheep.   Goats.    Chickens.      Food for livestock.   Hay Wheat.   Alfalfa.    Corn.  Soybeans.

Texas A&M, right now, has agricultural engineers who have the ability to irrigate every square foot of

the Mojave Desert.......and the entire world.      Throw water and sunlight to the Earth..............and everything grows.            

 

My point is simple.         

A 17 million acre Ranch.........can produce anything it chooses.                        🤠

You would actually need to visit the Navajo Reservation.

If anyone could have turned the Mojave Desert into farmland, they would have done so.

A lot of the western deserts are alkali, and there is no water available.

The main agricultural activity on the Reservation is raising sheep and goats.

If I were a Navajo, I would be reluctant to want a bunch of rich white hunters wandering about plinking at the deer and such.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

+100.

WOW.

It seems that you are in a good mood this morning !!

I love the clip.  (I am going to watch it again)

Have a good day, cowgirl.                                         🤠

I am in a great mood! Life is good. 
maybe I should go looting later to celebrate 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...