Jump to content

[] animals. Nothing but a bunch of ghetto animals.


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Every Dem run city is just full of Wild ghetto animals. 

Democrat leadership. Can you taste it? 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Every Dem run city is just full of Wild ghetto animals. 

It comes from the top Demorat down.they are fkn animals.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Every Dem run city is just full of Wild ghetto animals. 

 

Detroit.

S. Chicago.

Baltimore.

Wash. DC.

Harlem.

Compton.

Atlanta.

St. Louis.  East St. Louis.

Memphis.

New Orleans.

 

Full of black people......fighting for Black-Power.

 

Isn't that what the Black Tribe is doing tonight?             

Are the Negroes and the white-Dems.......seeking

the downfall of White America?             😲

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Every Dem run city is just full of Wild ghetto animals. 

 

You said something bad about Black people...you're a racist; even tho it is true.

 

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Detroit.

S. Chicago.

Baltimore.

Wash. DC.

Harlem.

Compton.

Atlanta.

St. Louis.  East St. Louis.

Memphis.

New Orleans.

 

 You said something bad about Black people...you're a racist; even tho it is true.

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Detroit.

S. Chicago.

Baltimore.

Wash. DC.

Harlem.

Compton.

Atlanta.

St. Louis.  East St. Louis.

Memphis.

New Orleans.

 

Full of black people......fighting for Black-Power.

 

Isn't that what the Black Tribe is doing tonight?             

Are the Negroes and the white-Dems.......seeking

the downfall of White America?             😲

At least the Atlanta mayor chewed their asses out 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

At least the Atlanta mayor chewed their asses out 

 

1 minute ago, fishhead said:

The niggers are gonna get you dumb honky's.

 

That might be true. 

That makes you very happy.

But, wait.......aren't you a white man, too?

Why do you seek the destruction of your own Tribe?

Can you articulate your feelings?                           🥃

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taipan said:

 

 

That might be true. 

That makes you very happy.

But, wait.......aren't you a white man, too?

Why do you seek the destruction of your own Tribe?

Can you articulate your feelings?                           🥃

Are you asking me or fish head?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

 

 

That might be true. 

That makes you very happy.

But, wait.......aren't you a white man, too?

Why do you seek the destruction of your own Tribe?

Can you articulate your feelings?                           🥃

I wouldn't say happy.

I'm Scotch-Irish American.

I want my tribe to not act like Idiots. Aggressive ignorance not cool to me.

There ain't no niggers where I live.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, king of the county said:

Are you asking me or fish head?

Fish/head, silly.

I am drinking.   I missed a step.   You are not real bright, are you?

King, don't aggravate me.   All 3 of my ex-wives accused me of having a short temper.

They were right.   I do.

The Bible warns against a man who is 'quick to anger'.    It is one of my failings in life.           

One.....but certainly not the only one.                  🥃                              

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fishhead said:

I wouldn't say happy.

I'm Scotch-Irish American.

I want my tribe to not act like Idiots. Aggressive ignorance not cool to me.

There ain't no niggers where I live.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alaska.

Maine.

Vermont.

Wyoming.

Idaho.

The Dakotas.

Montana.              These are the best states to live in.                     But why?

 

Full of white people.                 Is it wrong for a man to love his own tribe?                            🤠

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fishhead said:

I wouldn't say happy.

I'm Scotch-Irish American.

I want my tribe to not act like Idiots. Aggressive ignorance not cool to me.

There ain't no niggers where I live.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am watching a movie.

"Brave-Heart".     Mel Gibson.     With my friend..........John Daniels.

 

Scottish people and Irish people...............are very cool with me.                    🥃

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

Detroit.

S. Chicago.

Baltimore.

Wash. DC.

Harlem.

Compton.

Atlanta.

St. Louis.  East St. Louis.

Memphis.

New Orleans.

 

Full of black people......fighting for Black-Power.

 

Isn't that what the Black Tribe is doing tonight?             

Are the Negroes and the white-Dems.......seeking

the downfall of White America?             😲

 You forgot Houston.

Why don't you go there and stop this madness?

You're a card playing mercenary right?

You've memorized some lines from second rate movies that will give them pause while you back those protesters down.

Come on tough guy.

Let's see you back up all of your claims of you and trump fighting for your white "tribe".

Go make your master proud and put a stop to the madness.

Or forever be known as a filthy ,lying ,delusional,liar.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Squatchman said:

 You forgot Houston.

Why don't you go there and stop this madness?

You're a card playing mercenary right?

You've memorized some lines from second rate movies that will give them pause while you back those protesters down.

Come on tough guy.

Let's see you back up all of your claims of you and trump fighting for your white "tribe".

Go make your master proud and put a stop to the madness.

Or forever be known as a filthy ,lying ,delusional,liar.

 

 

Sir,

Texas Peace Officers.............can handle all of the shit thrown at them.

Those Dem protesting assholes in Texas.............are under "COMPLETE".........control.

Those Texas boys carry guns.......and they know how to use them.                            🤠

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

Detroit.

S. Chicago.

Baltimore.

Wash. DC.

Harlem.

Compton.

Atlanta.

St. Louis.  East St. Louis.

Memphis.

New Orleans.

 

Full of black people......fighting for Black-Power.

 

Isn't that what the Black Tribe is doing tonight?             

Are the Negroes and the white-Dems.......seeking

the downfall of White America?             😲

They are seeking the end of police abuse, you moron. Can't you read a sign?

Being treated as equals is not even Black Power.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

They are seeking the end of police abuse, you moron. Can't you read a sign?

Being treated as equals is not even Black Power.

 

The White Tribe and the Black Tribe go together like 'oil & water'.

Here is what I propose;

Simple, peaceful, non-violent...............divorce.                Can you it ?                         😎

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Democrat leadership. Can you taste it? 

 

i am hungry for meat this morning,  doing stupid crap that takes away my meat is not a good idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

They are seeking the end of police abuse, you moron. Can't you read a sign?

Being treated as equals is not even Black Power.

They are criminals, are you really that retarded?dont answer that.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

They are seeking the end of police abuse, you moron. Can't you read a sign?

Being treated as equals is not even Black Power.

 

The communist are burning out the small business and they dont care what your color is, they are doing it for the money.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Sir,

Texas Peace Officers.............can handle all of the shit thrown at them.

Those Dem protesting assholes in Texas.............are under "COMPLETE".........control.

Those Texas boys carry guns.......and they know how to use them.                            🤠

 

  So you condone cops killing unarmed citizens.

  Nothing surprising coming from the likes of you.

  And when you say they have it under control,is it like the statement trump made when he said he had the coronavirus under control?

 Which actually meant he had no idea what to do?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

The White Tribe and the Black Tribe go together like 'oil & water'.

Here is what I propose;

Simple, peaceful, non-violent...............divorce.                Can you it ?                         😎

Can I it?  How do you explain the process of 'itting'?

If you are advocating segregation based on your racist ideas,  I am against it.

We tried that, it did not work and has since been ruled unconstitutional.

Segregation would divide Texas into at least FIVE "tribes":

Black Texans born in the US

Chicano Texans born in the US

White Texan segregationists that agree with you.

White Texans who do not agree with you.

Everyone else from anywhere.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chongo said:

 

The communist are burning out the small business and they dont care what your color is, they are doing it for the money.

They broke a $3000 dollar window in a city near me.the owner was is a 90 year old sweet old man that does free magic shows in the hot summer heat in the hood for free.He has lost money on his business for the last 5 years, he doesnt have anything but his store.These fucking Democrats are fucking animals!

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kking changed the title to [] animals. Nothing but a bunch of ghetto animals.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...